Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L kept staring at Sakura for a while, then glanced back down at his cake and scooped up more icing.

Matt glanced up at Sakura, frowning slightly as he pulled his cigarettes out.

Sakura stared blankly at her feet, staying quiet.

Mello glanced around at everyone. He cleared his throat, simply trying to break the silence.

Matt stood up, closing his DS and pocketing it again. "I'm going downstairs to smoke. I'm pretty sure Aya would push me off the roof if I tried to stand on it with her."

Sakura looked up and nodded. "I'd love to see that," she muttered, grinning slightly.

Mello smirked, standing. "We'd all love to see it." he said, heading for the corridors. "I'm heading back to my room."

Sakura sighed, glancing at L and flipping her legs up onto the sofa without a word.

Mello walked into his room, grinning ."Whatever you say, Matty!"

"Hey, you'd miss me!" Matt yelled as he started to walk down the stairs, frowning slightly.

L glanced up from his cake again, realising that almost everyone had left the circle. He stood up and walked back over to his chair

Sakura watched L quietly, releasing yet another sigh.

"Of course I would,"

"I can't even come close to you because I'll get sick from that stupid cake," Sakura explained, frowning.

"Then I can be as close as I please. The only problem is, when don't you have cake?"

"And during that time I was right beside you, wasn't I?" Sakura asked. "I really don't like it when I can't be near you,"

Sakura smiled and stood, walking over to L. She leaned over and kissed him lightly. She pulled away after a moment, sitting down in her chair next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back