Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misa cheered, dropping the spoon with a clatter to hug Light. "Yay! Light did it!" She practically sang. "Your turn!"

"Whatever. I'm tempted to go on the roof for a bit." Aya said.."I need to smoke and get away from these two idiots."

Sakura scowled, looking away from L and his cake, trying to ignore the stirring of her stomach.

Mello grinned, "Matt's actually quiet for once, isn't it wonderful?"

Light shivered. "That was horrid." he said, spinning the bottle. "Matt, truth or dare?"

L scooped up some of the icing and sucked it off his finger, staring at the bottle.

Matt elbowed Mello in the ribs, rolling his eyes. "What? Oh, uh...dare?"

"It is indeed, Mello." Aya grinned, before laughing. "I might stay for this, actually. Oh please, Light, punish him." She sniggered.

...that irony was not intended at all. oh well xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Light grinned. "I dare you to spend one hour locked in a room with no video games nor cigarettes."

Sakura squeezed her eyes shut, reassuring herself that she wasn't going to throw up.

Mello grinned, looking over at Aya.

Matt paused, staring at Light, then, "No. No way. That isn't happening." He looked down, then sighed and pulled his t-shirt off.

"Wow, chicken, you haven't done anything yet." Aya pointed out, kicking the bottle to Matt. "Your turn."

Sakura couldn't take it anymore and finally stood. "I'll be right back," she muttered quickly, running off to the bathroom.

Mello looked over at Matt with a grin, quietly making chicken noises at him.

"...Tala?" L watched as Sakura ran out of the room, still sucking on one of his fingers.

Matt elbowed Mello in the ribs again, pulling his legs up to his chest. "I physically can't do that dare." He grabbed the bottle and spun it. "Matsuda. Truth or dare?"

Sakura fell onto her knees in front of the toilet once she reached the bathroom and pulled her hair back. She vomited and sat back, coughing.

Mello grinned. "That's not true, you're just weak."

Matsuda jumped and looked over at Matt. "Oh! Daredaredare!"

L looked back at the bottle, wide-eyed. "Everyone is slowly disappearing."

Matt rolled his eyes, shoving Mello, then turned back to Matsuda. "i dare you to deliberately provoke Tala. When she's really angry."

Sakura quickly stood and rinsed her mouth out. She then slowly began to head back to the main room.

"So I just have to wait until she's really angry and make her angrier?"

Mello smirked, crossing his arms.

Matt nodded quickly. "Yep. Make sure you annoy her loads." He pushed himself up and collapsed onto the sofa, holding his t-shirt tightly in one hand.

Sakura walked into the room and sighed. "Ryuuzaki, get rid of that cake."

Matsuda tilted his head, looking at Sakura.

Mello looked over at Matt. "Are you trying to get him killed?" he asked quietly, pointing to Matsuda.

L tilted his head, looking back at Sakura. "I only just got it. Why not just sit further away from me?"

"Pretty much," Matt said, nodding. He held his top up. "Can I put this back on yet?"

Sakura frowned, staring at L for a moment before looking down and plopping on the sofa next to Matt. "You can put your top on as soon as I can put mine on."

Mello sighed, leaning back.

Sakura smiled slightly and reached over, grabbing her shirt. She slid it on and looked over at L, frowning again.

L looked up from his cake to stare at Sakura again, wide-eyed. "Yes?"

Matt pulled his DS out of his pocket, frowning slightly, and turned it on. He dropped it onto his lap, then pulled out his lighter again."

Sakura looked away and shook her head. "... Nothing,"

Mello looked over at Sakura and frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back