Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya snickered and spun the bottle, laughing. "Oh, this is gonna be good. Light, truth or dare?"

Misa frowned at Matt. "Why are you such a pervert?"

Light looked over at Aya with a frown. "Uh... Dare."

Sakura grinned. "Give him a nasty one."

Aya grinned, settling back and watching Light. "Hm..." Then she scrambled up and ran off, returning a few minutes later with a bowl and a spoon - clearly, she'd just gone to kitchen and chucked everything she could find into the bowl, making a sort of gunge.."Eat that."

Matt looked up at Misa, frowning. "I'm not a pervert. I didn't expect Emiko to actually do that dare." He glanced over at Mello as he said this, smirking.

Light looked into the bowl with a grimace. "What the hell is in that?"

Mello scowled at Matt, shoving him.

Last edited by a moderator:
L tore his eyes away from Sakura to peer into the bowl. "It appears to be ground coffee, chocolate syrup, oil, vinegar and various other ingredients."

Matt grinned, shoving Mello back. "Awh, are you getting jealous?"

"That's disgusting," Light said,shaking his head.

Sakura looked into the bowl and over at L. "How can you tell?"

Mello shrugged, "Nope."

"I can smell most of those," L said, leaning back over and resting his chin on him knees. "The oil because of how it looks." He glanced over at Sakura again, wide-eyed.

Matt smirked, prodding Mello's side. "Yes you are. Don't deny it."

Aya sniggered. "What can I say, I'm evil. Eat it or forfeit." She told Light, ignoring Matt and Mello. Misa giggled. "Go on, Light!"

Light snatched the spoon with a frown, scooping up some of the glop and sticking it in his mouth. His face became distorted with disgust as he swallowed it.

Sakura caught L as he glanced at her, frowning. She reached over and pushed him gently. "Eyes up," she muttered.

"Tsk, whatever," Mello mumbled, grinning at Light.

L toppled to one side, placing a hand on the floor so he didn't fall completely. "But you don't have a t-shirt on," he replied quietly.

"Mels looooves Emiko," Matt sang, before he looked up to watch Light. "I can't believe you're actually eating that."

Aya laughed at Light before wincing when Misa cheered. "Yay! Misa knew Light would do it!" She said happily, putting an arm around Light's neck. Aya rolled her eyes before turning to Matt. "Oi. Shut it."

"Doesn't matter," Sakura told L, sighing.

"Oh yes, I adore her," Mello said sarcastically. "... And don't call me Mels, Feathervest,"

"Must I eat all of it?" Light asked, gagging slightly.

L looked back over at Sakura, apparently having no plans on looking away. "Doesn't it?"

"Why not, Mels?" Matt said, grinning. "Yeah, Light. Eat it all."

Aya was clearly enjoying herself. "Yep. Eat it all. You can glare at me as much as you like, you still have to eat it all." She turned to Matt, glaring and punching his arm.

Light frowned at Matt, placing the spoon back into the bowl and coughing.

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Is there anything I can do to make you stop staring?" she asked quietly.

"Because, I know how much you love your DS and I know how much of a shame it would be if I 'accidentally' broke it."

L glanced up into Sakura's eyes, chewing on his thumb. "I'm not sure." He stood up suddenly, hunching over.

Matt grinned at Light, then turned to stare at Mello in horror. "...What? That'd be the third one this year! You can't do that!"

"And if he doesn't do it, I will, Matt." Aya warned, rolling her eyes at Light. "Misa, I think you should spoonfeed him."

Misa gasped, picking up the spoon. "That's a good idea! Come on, Light!"

Sakura looked up at L, raising her eyebrows.

"Yep, and this time I won't buy you a new one. So, I suggest you stop calling me Mels." Mello said with a scowl.

Light frowned, grabbing the bowl and placing the rim to him lips. He tipped it back, swallowing the glop as quickly as he could.

"I'm getting more cake," L said, walking towards his desk. He picked up his plate carefully, then carried it back to the circle.

Matt scowled, leaning back against the sofa again and staying silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back