Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's one way of putting it," Matt said, grinning and taking the bottle. "Most people wouldn't enjoy seeing their sister with no top on, though."

Sakura frowned. " Well, It's better than me having to make out with you."

"As adorable as this chat is, can the game move on?" Aya rolled her eyes, though she was still smirking at Sakura.

"Whatever," Matt said, rolling his eyes. He pushed the bottle into the middle of the circle and spun it, then looked up at Aya after a pause. "Truth or dare?"

Aya frowned, thinking things over. "I don't know what I'm letting myself in for, but... dare." She said, settling back and watching Matt.

Matt glanced Aya up and down quickly, noting her lack of a jacket, then smirked. "Okay, I dare you to give me a lap dance."

Aya jumped slightly before glaring at Matt. "You little b****, you planned this. Remind me never to play this with a ****** genius again." She scowled, before making a snap desicion and getting up. "Well, come on. I'm not doing it in here."

"Look's like you'll have to fo-" Matt cut off, staring at Aya with wide eyes. "...What? What do you mean, come on?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I take back the comment about being a genius." Aya said, rolling her eyes again. "If you don't want the dare doing, that's cool too." She said, before turning and walking off into a different room, yelling "Mello, don't get any ideas."

Matt gaped at Aya as she left, jaw hanging slack, then scrambled up and ran after her. "I didn't say I didn't want the dare!"

*mini timeskip because Eleanor is not a whore and does not know how to RP a lap dance*

"...And there's your dance." Aya smirked, pulling away from VERY close to Matt's face and getting up, leaving the room. "Okay, my turn."

Matt simply sat there, wide eyed, as Aya pulled away and walked off, then jolted and tried to grab her arm. "What? That's it?"

"I did the dance." Aya said innocently, smiling at Matt and patting the side of his face in a patronising way. "Besides, it seems to have had the desired effect."

"But you can't do that," Matt protested weakly, still looking completely dazed. He shook his head slightly to emphasize his point, keeping his eyes glued on Aya.

Aya kept the innocent look on her face as she sat back down. "Do what?" She asked, allowing a small smirk to appear. "I did the dare, what's wrong?"

Aya rolled her eyes, grabbing the bottle and playing with it. "Are you going to start making sense or am I going to have to smack it into you?"

Sakura snickered. "I say you smack it into him."

Mello looked between Matt and Aya, a glint of jealousy in his eyes.

Matt leaned back against the sofa, starting to smirk. "You still did the dare, though. And it was awesome."

L wasn't paying much attention, glancing at Sakura out of the corner of his eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back