Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misa sat in shock for a few moments before suddenly wailing "That was really nasty, Ryuzaki! Tell him, Light!"

"Well, you did tell him to be honest..." Aya said.

Sakura shoved L gently. "No need to be so blunt about things."

Mello looked over at Matt, smirking. "You're the only one here who's had a crush on Misa."

"Ryuuzaki, you could've been nicer about it..." Light muttered, putting an arm around Misa.

L stared at Misa, almost toppling over again when Sakura pushed him. "You told me to answer honestly." He reached over and slid the bottle over. "Do I spin it?"

"You did too," Matt said, smirking at Mello.

Misa buried her head in Light's shoulder. "Am I really annoying...?" She mumbled, looking up like she was about to cry.

"Yeah, you spin it." Aya said, rolling hwr eyes at Matt and Mello.

Light shook his head. "No you're not annoying."

"That's a lie," Mello said, frowning slightly. "When do you think I ever had a crush on Misa?"

"Yes you are, Misa," L said, looking down at the bottle and spinning it. When it stopped, he looked up. "Aya."

Matt shook his head. "It's not a lie."

Misa chose to glare at L, hugging Light's side and watching as Aya frowned at the bottle before shrugging. "Okay. Truth."

Aya stared in shock at L for a few moments, before shaking her head and pulling her hoody off."Why the Hell would you ask something like that? You probably know perfectly well what happened, and probably to the other two as well." She grumbled.

"Unless you forfeit." Aya countered, indicating her discarded hoody. "Besides, if I say all of that, I'll either get arrested or freak everyone else out. Understand?" She took the bottle and span it. "...Tala~ Truth or dare?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh great..." Sakura mumbled, thinking for a second. "I'm gonna go with dare."

"When have I had a crush on her, then?" Mello asked, raising an eyebrow.

Light furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Aya.

"Excellent." Aya grinned. She chewed on her lip for a few moments before leaning forwards. "Make out with Matt."

Misa frowned. "Light, why is everyone a pervert?"

Sakura looked over at Matt and shook her head. "Yeahhhh... NOT HAPPENING." she said, looking down at herself. She scowled and shot a glare at Aya as she slipped off her shirt. "Forfeit."

Light sighed and looked over at Misa. "I don't even know."

Aya sniggered, smirking at Sakura. "Shame. I think Matt was looking forward to his kiss." She said, kicking the bottle over to Sakura. "Unlucky, Matt."

Sakura scowled, crossing her arms over herself. She reached out with one arm and spun the bottle. She watched it spin a bit before slowing down and pointing to Matt. "Matt, truth or dare?"

Sakura glared at Matt, thinking for a moment. "What do you really think of me?"

Sakura grinned. "You mean how I always pi** you off but you still love me anyways?" she asked, sliding the bottle over to Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back