Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh?! Pervert!" Misa accused Matt, glaring at him. Aya glanced down at herself - a hooded top, t-shirt, and jeans. That was it. "...Great. And fine, Matsuda, go ahead. I can't wait."

"Awh, come on, Tala," Matt said, looking back over at her and grinning. "It's not like you've gotten fat yet. Besides, Ryuuzaki will enjoy it." He turned to Matsuda. "Go ahead."

Sakura scowled, stretching her leg out to kick Matt.

"Oh God," Light mumbled, leaning back onto his hands.

Mello grinned, watching Matsuda.

Matsuda spun the bottle and watched closely as it went around and around. He waited for a few moments for it to stop. "Matt! Truth or dare?"

Misa clung onto Light's arm, smiling as she watched the game play out.

"Oh, please give him a nasty one, Matsuda." Aya grinned.

L looked down at the bottle as it was spun, then turned back to stare at Sakura when he was satisfied that it wasn't his turn. "Tala?"

"Dare," Matt said instantly, wincing wnd drawing his leg back.

Sakura looked over at L. "Hm?"

Matsuda thought for a second. "Uh... I dare you to break your favorite video game!"

Mello grinned, letting out a laugh. "I bet you he's gonna forfeit,"

"When's you scan?" L asked, tilting his head and looking down at Sakura's stomach.

Matt stared at Matsuda in shock, then shook his head. "No. No way." He shrugged his vest off without hesitation grabbing it and throwing it over to a chair.

Aya laughed, grinning at Matt. "Wow, Matsuda, that was actually quite a good dare. Coming from you." She commented, nudging the bottle towards Matt. "Your turn to spin. God help us all."

"Tomorrow," Sakura told L, tilting her head. "Will you be coming with me?"

Matsuda tilted his head. "I wish you would've done that, Matt..."

"Ha, Matt you're such a chicken!" Mello scoffed.

"If you're okay with me coming," L said, nodding. He turned back to the centre of the circle, staring at the bottle.

"Oh, like you'd give up chocolate as a dare," Matt said, pushing Mello. He grabbed the bottle and spun it, then looked up at Misa. "Misa. Truth or dare?"

Misa squealed slightly when she realised it was her turn, glancing up at Light. "Ohhh... um, Dare! No! Truth! Truth!"

"Please, just pick one... your voice is hurting my head." Aya muttered.

Sakura nodded. "I'm perfectly fine with you coming."

Mello snorted at Aya's comment. "You seem to be in a pleasant mood, Emiko."

Light looked over at Misa, raising an eyebrow.

I gotta go D: Bye guise

"If you're sure," L said, nodding again.

"Okay..." Matt paused, drumming his fingers on the floor. Suddenly, he leaned forward and smirked. "Have you ever made out with another girl?"

D: Byeeee

Aya turned to look at Mello. "No, really? How did you guess? Shove that chocolate in your mouth and shut up."

Misa gave a small jump, staring at Matt. Slowly, a blush filled her face. "...I got drunk..." Ignoring Aya's snort of laughter, she lunged forwards and grabbed the bottle, spinning it. "Ryuzaki! Truth or Dare!"

"...Really?" Matt stared at Misa in disbelief, then his eyes lit up and he and punched the air. "Yes!" He leaned further forwards, grinning. "Tell me the whole story later."

L looked up at Misa slowly, sucking on one of his fingers. "Neither."

Seeing as Misa seemed to be too shocked to speak, Aya rolled her eyes at L. "You have to pick one or the other... or you could forfeit." Suddenly Misa snapped out of it, sitting back and folding her arms. "No! Pervert!"

L turned to stare at Aya with wide eyes, still sucking on his finger. "I didn't want to play this," he said quietly. After a pause, he said, "Truth."

Matt pouted, leaning even more towards Misa. "Go on. Please?"

"No!" Misa insisted, gladly turning away from Matt to look at L. "Hm..." She frowned, thinking for a few moments, before her eyes lit up. "You've got to answer honestly! What do you think of me?"

"I can hardly handle the excitement." Aya muttered, flopping backwards onto the floor and staring up at the ceiling.

Sakura sat back. "I can't wait to see how you answer that question," the mumbled, looking over at L.

Mello let out a laugh. "Matt, I didn't think you liked those kinds of stories. You really are a pervert... Even more of a pervert than I am."

Light looked over at Aya, sighing. "Be careful to not pi** Misa off, Ryuuzaki." he warned.

L glanced over at Sakura, tilting his head, then turned back to Misa. "You are a ditz, Misa. Your voice is annoying and you're no help in the case. But Light should be glad to have you."

"Come on, it's Misa Amane," Matt said, grinning. "You can't pretend that you've never had a crush on her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back