Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have to go back to England," L said, dropping his hand to his knees again. "You would be risking your life if you stayed in Japan." He turned away from Sakura, facing the screens again.

"You're not going to hit me," Matt said, leaning against the wall and pulling out his lighter. "Unless you're planning on acting tough for your girlfriend."

Sakura clenched her fist, drawing it back and slamming it into L's shoulder. "You don't get it, do you? I'm not going back to England. I'm not raising the child without you. Even if it means I'm risking my life, I'm not leaving."

Mello scoffed. "Oh of course, Matt."

L almost toppled onto the floor at the blow, falling to the side. He grabbed the edge of the desk, pulling himself back up, then turned to stare at Sakura again. "We can discuss this later, if you would like."

"It is, isn't it?" Matt pulled his cigarettes out of the other pocket, raising his eyebrows at Mello

Sakura turned toward the screens. "There's no need to discuss it later. I'm not going to England."

"Totally," Mello grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"That can be decided further on in your pregnancy," L said, watching Sakura closely. After a while, he turned her chair around, making her face him again. "Tala?" He reached out one hand, hovering it close to her stomach.

"You just won't admit it because you can't face ending things with me," Matt said, smirking.

"Yes?" Sakura asked, looking down at L's hand and tilting her head.

Mello sighed, crossing his arms. "Right, because it would just tear your heart into pieces."

"There are a lot of things that we have to plan," L said, resting his chin on his knees and keeping his hand slightly away from Sakura's stomach. "Considering the scale of it, as this is a threat to our identities being discovered, we should start now."

Matt nodded, transferring his lighter to his left hand so he could cover his heart dramatically with his right. "I couldn't bear the thought of you being with someone else."

Sakura nodded, still looking at L's hand. "Uh, okay..."

Mello dramatically wrapped his arms around Matt. "Don't worry! I would never leave you, my dear Matt!"

L was silent for a few seconds, staring at his own hand. "Do you want scans and tests in the hospital? It means we would most likely have to register the birth of the baby."

Matt snorted, pushing Mello away. "Nah, you can have Aya."

Sakura nodded. "Yes, I would prefer scans and tests... I want to make sure everything is going well throughout the rest of my pregnancy..."

Mello snickered, looking over at Aya. He thought for a second before shaking his head. He pulled out a chocolate bar, tearing off the wrapper. "I'm good. I'll just stick with my chocolate."

"We need to decide on how to register the birth, then," L said, finally letting his fingers brush against Sakura's stomach. "It wouldn't be a good idea to use the baby's real name, or ours."

"Why?" Matt asked, pulling a cigarette out of the box. He glanced over at Aya. "Because chocolate can't cheat on you with your better-looking best friend?"

Sakura nodded once more, continuing to stare at L's hand as it gently touched her stomach. "We'll be able to work everything out."

Mello smirked. "Oh, come on. We all know that I'm the best looking person in this whole f*****g building."

L withdrew his hand, looking back up at Sakura. "I can use one of the lesser-known detective names," he said, tilting his head. "You could probably use one of the female identities."

"In your dreams," Matt said, smirking as he lit the cigarette.

Sakura nodded, looking up as well. "Yes, I could."

"Tsk, not in my dreams. In reality, bro." Mello said with a grin.

Indeed, Misa looked slightly disappointed, but she settled against Light. "What do you think of the film?"

"Yeah, dream on Mello." Aya joined in. "Even L is better looking than you."

-woot timeskip-

"I'm sure that I should be working, not playing this game," L said, putting one hand on the floor to balance himself. "There are quite a few cases that I've been sent. I need to solve them."

"Zip it, Ryuuzaki," Matt said, throwing a cushion in L's general direction. "You're playing."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you guys talked me into this,"

Mello snickered. "Aw come on, this'll be great fun!"

"I could think of billions of things more fun than this..." Light muttered, looking around the circle of people.

Matsuda squealed, clapping. "I love playing truth or dare!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Awh, lighten up, Light!" Misa said, giggling at her own joke. "It'll be fun!"

Aya said nothing.

L glanced over at Sakura, lifting his other hand to his mouth and chewing on his thumb.

"We're all agreed on the rules, then?" Matt asked, leaning back and smirking. "Someone spins the bottle, and the person it lands on has to choose truth or dare. If you forfeit..." He glanced around at the three girls. "You take off an item of clothing."

Sakura caught Matt's eye when he glanced at her, shooting him a glare. "Oh, what fun."

Light shook his head, sighing.

"Also, socks and shoes don't count as clothing." Mello told everyone, grinning.

Matsuda smiled widely. "Can I spin first?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back