Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya scrambled to her feet, scowling at the both of them. "Shall I just leave you two together? I don't want to get in the way of true love."

L leaned over and dropped the plate on the far end of the desk, then turned back to Sakura. "Do you remember what I said about this case?"

Matt grinned, shaking his head. "If definitely won't be. At least this time we were fighting." He turned to Aya, rolling his eyes. "Awh, are you getting jealous?"

Sakura frowned slightly, nodded. "Yes, I do."

Mello smirked. "Personally, I don't believe that you two were fighting."

"Believe me, we were." Aya said, rolling her eyes. "And no, I am not 'jealous'. I'm quite happy being single, thank you." She smirked. "Unlike you two. You're made for each other."

Misa tore her attention away from the film to slide across her seat, resting her head on Light's shoulder. "Light, we're on the back row."

L tilted his head, then continued. "About how I could die while solving the case?" He rested his chin on his knees. "There's still a chance that it'll happen. In fact, many ways of stopping Kira involve my death. You need to go back to Wammy's if it does happen."

"We were fighting!" Matt protested, shaking his head. "I wouldn't take your girlfriend away from you." He glanced up at Aya, then threw his arms around Mello's neck overdramatically. "Of course, total bromance."

Sakura looked down, running a hand through her hair. "Okay..."

Mello grinned, deciding to play along. He wrapped his arm around Matt's waist. " We can't be separated."

"I can tell." Aya said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm sure you two will live a long and happy life together. Can I be a bridesmaid?"

"You should also stop working on the case after you've had the baby," L said, bending down a bit so he could continue to stare at Sakura's face. "It would be safest for you to return to Wammy's anyway at that point, regardless of whether I'm still alive."

"As long as you don't try to ruin the wedding," Matt said, resting his chin on Mello's shoulder.

Sakura met eyes with L. "No, if you die, I can't just abandon the case."

"Oh please," Mello said, leaning his head over onto Matt's. "She couldn't possibly ruin our wedding."

"Damnn, I've been foiled." Aya said, still in the same sarcastic tone. Then she grinned. "Tell me, who's the girl in this relationship?"

"Mello, Matt and Near can handle the case," L said, pressing his thumb to his lip. "They have the rest of the Task Force to work for them as well. And that's if I die. If I don't, you still have to go to Wammy's until the case is over."

"Mello, obviously," Matt said, stepping back slightly. "Can't you tell by the hair?"

"No! I'm not going to Wammy's! You need to be there for the baby also!" Sakura practically yelled, scowling.

"Now that's a lie!" Mello said. "Matt is obviously the girl."

Light looked over at Misa, tilting his head. "Yeah, what about it?"

"Hm... actually, no. You're both big girls."

"Don't you know what that means?" Misa giggled, before turning Light's head and kissing him full on.

"You can safely work on the case for another eight months," L continued, apparently taking no notice of Sakura. "The Death Note can't affect babies and toddlers, so it can't affect you while you're pregnant. You have to go back to England afterwards."

"I'm not a girl," Matt said, looking from Aya to Mello. "Mello is."

"No, I refuse." Sakura told L. "You need to be there to raise the child with me, so I'm got going back to England at all."

"I am not." Mello grumbled, poking Matt.

Light hesitated for a moment before gently returning the kiss.

L stared at Sakura, his eyes going slightly wider. "I will be there, if I survive. You'll be with me after the case is over, and I can visit. You won't look after the baby alone for that long." He tilted his head. "It wouldn't be safe for you to stay in Japan."

"Look at the leather you're wearing," Matt said, smirking and prodding Mello back.

"I'm sure I would be fine if I stayed here. Anyways, we don't even know how long this case could go on!" Sakura told L, crossing her arms.

"This is more manly than your little feathervest." Mello told him, shoving him gently.

"I can still visit," L said, dropping his chin to his knees again. "The case won't take that long." He glanced up at Sakura. "You know perfectly well what it's like to grow up in an orphanage, Tala. Do you want that for the baby?"

Matt rolled his eyes. "The girls love the vest."

"Okay, I've decided. You're both massive girly girls." Aya told the two, rolling her eyes. "Shall I leave you to play Make Overs now?"

Misa didn't hesitate, wrapping her arms around Light's neck and yanking him forwards.

Sakura shook her head, "No, which is exactly why me and the baby are staying here." she said. "I'm not going to Wammy's and that's that."

Mello tilted his head. "No, you can stay." he said with a grin. "You might like helping me 'make-over' Matt's face," he mumbled, balling his fist.

Light pulled back slightly before realizing that he would probably upset Misa. He then shifted a bit, putting an arm around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back