Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L frowned, glancing over his shoulder. "Do you think your morning sickness was started by the cake?"

Matt held his hands up in front of him, trying to pull himself away from Aya. "Does giving up mean I can't say anything about you and Mello?"

"I don't know, it probably was," Sakura muttered, following L.

"We go buy the tickets," Light told her.

"That would help you survive for a little longer, yes." Aya said. "Give. Up."

"Oh! Okay!" Misa spun around looking before practically skipping off - and then returning. "But you have the money!"

"That means you can't sit next to me, then," L said, dropping his hand. "Not if it's set off by cake."

Matt paused for a second, pretending to consider his options. "Hm...no, then." He ducked down, trying to twist away from Aya.

Sakura scowled. "Fine then, whatever."

"You're right, so don't go running off." Light told her, reaching in his pocket for the money.

At this rate they're gonna have to pull them apart xD

Aya swung out at Matt, missing because he ducked. She kept a tight grip on his wrist, swinging out again with her other hand.

Misa nodded, holding onto Light's arm. "You're soaking!"

"It's the same principle as getting the cake," L said, watching Sakura. "You'd just be sick all of the time."

Matt ducked again, Aya's punch catching his side. He yelled out, then tried to tackle her.

Sakura sighed. "So, you couldn't put off cake for even a little bit for me?"

"Yeah, you used my jacket out in the rain." Light said, walking over to the ticket booth.

Aya staggered backwards, eventually falling to the floor. She tugged Matt down with her, trying to roll over so she had the upper hand.

"Ah, I like your hair when it's wet!" Misa grinned. "Now come on! Let's get the tickets!"

L shook his head, walking back into the main room. "You won't get over morning sickness for about two months. That's a long time."

Matt growled when he was pulled down, waving his arms madly to try and keep his balance. He toppled over, managing to land on Aya.

Sakura sighed. "Fine."

Light smiled and nodded, getting in line to buy tickets.

Aya's breath came out in a rush and she pushed against Matt's chest. "Get off me." She hissed, trying to knee his stomach.

Misa hung around by Light's side, occasionally waving to people.

"I'm getting cake," L said, stepping away from Sakura and turning towsrds the kitchen.

Matt pushed himself up, smirking. "Doesn't this count as you cheating on Mello?"

Sakura sat down on the sofa next to Mello, still scowling.

Mello got up, not wanting the hormonal Sakura to flip s**t and beat the crap out of him. He left the main room, going to find Matt and Aya.

Aya was amazingly annoyed now, but she managed to grin and say "Doesnt this count as you cheating on Mello? Please, you two are so gay for each other."

(I can see Mello somehow walking in on Matt and Aya like this xD)

L walked back into the room a few minutes later, holding a plate between his thumb and forefinger. "Tala?" he asked, glancing around the room quickly. "Has everyone else left?"

Matt smirked, rolling his eyes. "Of course we are. You should feel so jealous of me, I get all of his affection."

Sakura looked over at L. "Yeah, why?"

Mello walked down the corridor to Matt's room, seeing Matt on top of Aya. "... Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to walk in on you two like... That. Do I need to leave?"

"Oh for the love of god, I'm not- life just hates me today!" Aya changed what she was saying as Mello walked in. "Believe me, he tackled me. I am not willing and seriously debating kicking him in the balls."

L took his seat at the desk, still staring at Sakura. "Can we talk, then?" he asked quietly. He glanced down at the plate. "I can move the cake."

Matt pushed himself up further so he wss sitting up, then glanced over his shoulder at Mello. "It's not the first time you've walked in on me like this, is it?" He scrambled up quickly at Aya's comment, backing away into the wall.

Sakura nodded. "Alright," she muttered, pushing herself off the sofa and walking over to L. "What do we need to talk about?"

Mello snickered. "No, it's not the first time I've walked in on you like this... And I'm sure this won't be the last."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back