Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya gave a small shriek, slamming against the door a final time before backing off. "Just. You. Wait." She growled, before running off.Pausing once to think, she went into the room next door and climbed out of thw window without a second thought. Gritting her teeth she moved along the small edge. This was daft... oh well. She appeared at Matt's window grinning. "Hi, Matt~"

Matt glanced over at his window, pulling his goggles off his head and dropping them to his side. He raised his eyebrows, sitting up slightly. "All of this to get at me?"

"Yep." Aya said, snaking a hand in to push open Matt's window further so she could slide in. "I wasn't done beating you up yet."

Matt raised his eyebrows again, backing away and sliding off the bed. "Awh, why not take it out on your boyfriend instead?"

"I've told you, he is not my boyfriend." Aya growled, advancing slightly. Suddenly she smirked. "Why? Are you jealous? Dream on, goggle boy."

Matt stepped back folding his arms around himself almost protectively. "Why should I be jealous of him? You're the one who climbed out of one window to get into my room. To be with me. Alone." He smirked, taking another step back.

Aya raised an eyebrow. "Believe me, I'll be getting the Hell out of here as soon as I'm done. No need to get excited." She smirked again. "Come on then. I'll let you have the first punch."

I gotta go ):

Sakura looked up at L. "I just got sick..." she muttered, standing up and flushing the contents in the toilet. "I think I'll be fine..." she told him, pressing a hand to her forehead.

Mello sat back on the sofa, hearing Matt and Aya shouting and arguing with each other amused him.

L watched Sakura closely, chewing on his thumbnail. "Morning sickness," he said suddenly, tilting his head.

"It's still more than Mello's got," Matt said. He dived for the door suddenly, trying to push the chair out of the way

Sakura nodded. "I know," she said. She turned towards the sink, turning the water on and cupping her hands. She sipped water from her hands and rinsed her mouth out.

"You'll get that quite a lot," L said, shuffling into the room. He paused, then tilted his head. "Do I have to get my own cake?"

"Yeah, I was just about to cut the cake." Sakura said with a nod, crossing her arms over her stomach.

"I think I've already answered that question." Sakura told him. "It won't kill you to get your own cake, I promise."

"Oh no you dont!" Aya dived after Matt, pulling him away from the door and kicking his legs.

As soon as the theatre was in sight Misa sped up, sighing in relief when she was inside. "I don't like the rain."

"You didn't answer my question the first time," L said, turning and shuffling back out of the door. "It means I'll have to stop working multiple times in an hour."

Matt yelled out, slamming into the wall and wincing. "Kissing you won't help me escape this time, will it?"

Sakura frowned. "Well, would you rather have me get sick all the time?"

"Neither do I," Light grumbled, soaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nope!" Aya said, pulling Matt closer and holding a fist up. "Give in and I'll let you go."

Still clutching Light'a jacket, a dry Misa glanced around. "What do we do now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back