Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mello, I think your girlfriend's PMSing," Matt hissed, grinning.

L watched Sakura pick up the plate, then turned back to the screen

Aya didn't even give a warning. She got up and dived at Matt, dragging him to the floor and aiming a punch directly at his face.

Misa nodded, getting out when the elevator stopped. "Oh... it's raining out..."

Sakura rolled her eyes, glancing down at Matt and Aya before heading to the kitchen.

Mello's jaw gaped. "Damnn Matt!" he shouted, watching Matt and Aya. "You're gonna get it, it looks like she's as bad as Tala!"

Light slid his jacket off. "here,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt yelled out in pain when he hit the floor, trying to grab Aya's wrists to push her off. He winced, rolling over in an attempt to make Aya fall

"Oh my god! That's so romantic!" Misa squealed, shrugging Light'a jacket on and quickly hugging him. "Thank you!"

Aya tried to free her wrists, but eventually settled for kneeing Matt in the stomach instead.

Sakura walked into the kitchen, setting the plate down on the counter. She reached out and grabbed the cakebox along with a small knife. She opened the box and was about to cut a slice. She froze and set the knife down moments later, covering her mouth and running off to the bathroom.

Mello watched, shaking his head.

Light nodded, smiling stiffly. "No problem,"

L looked up when Sakura ran past, chewing on his thumb. He climbed off his chair and followed her slowly.

Matt curled up, winded. He released Aya, trying to scramble back from her.

Aya didn't even notice L leaving, getting up and kicking Matt's side. "Do you give up? Speak now or I will not hesitate to kick you somewhere I shouldnt."

Misa pulled the jacket over her head as they stepped outside. "How're we getting there?"

Sakura rushed into the bathroom, falling down to her knees and vomiting into the toilet. She sat still for a few moments, taking in deep breaths. "Disgusting..." she muttered to herself, running a hand through her hair.

Mello continued to shake his head, sitting back.

"Well, the theatre's not far. we can walk." Light told her. "You have my jacket so you should be fine."

L shuffled up and stood in the doorway, staring at Sakura with wide eyes. He lifted his hand to his mouth as he watched, starting to chew on this thumb. "Tala? Are you okay?"

"Give up with what?" Matt said, soundng slightly strained as he pushed himself up into a sitting position

Aya rolled her eyes, pulling Matt up rather roughly. "The fight, idiot. I'm clearly winning. Would you like me to prove it further?"

"You're not winning," Matt muttered, allowing himself to be dragged up to his feet. Without warning, he snaked his arms around Aya's waist and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers

Aya froze in shock, standing there like an idiot while Matt kissed her. Eventually her brain started working and she realised what was happening, starting to try and fight Matt off.

Matt turned on the spot quickly, still glued to Aya, then pushed her towards Mello and sprinted towards the corridor. "Thanks for the idea," he called over his shoulder

"MATT!" Aya pushed Mello away, sprinting after Matt. "You #$%##, I'm gonna KILL you!" She yelled, speeding up.

Matt started to laugh, running down the corridor at full speed and suddenly spinning into his own room. He slammed the door shut quickly and went further into the room, grabbing a chair.

Aya sped after Matt, slamming against his door and trying to open it. "Oh, you had better open this door." She growled, hitting the door a few times.

"No way," Matt called, dragging the chair over to the door and jamming it under the door handle. "Go and ask your boyfriend to smash it down or something"

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" Aya yelled, slamming against the door. "And he's not here to help you either! I can find a way in!"

"You didn't think that when you had your tongue down his throat," Matt said in an annoying sing-song voice, turning and collapsing onto his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back