Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Should have hid them in a better place." Aya shot back. "I'll consider it. There, happy?"

"Okay!" Misa said excitedly, practically skipping away. "Give me some time to get ready!"

"Alright then," Sakura murmured, falling asleep after a few moments.

"Okay," Light called after Misa as she left. He stretched a bit, yawning.

"Considering it isn't good enough." Mello told Aya, taking a step forward. "Are you going to buy me the chocolate or not?"

"What would you do if I said no?"

"I want this to be perfect!" Misa giggled mostly to herself as she sat down at her dressing table. "Light, how should I have my hair?"

"I don't know, but you won't like i- What Matt?!" Mello called out, keeping his eyes on Aya.

"I don't know, surprise me." Light told her, closing his laptop.

"Hm... okay!" Misa atarted to brush her hair, although she didn't really have anything on mind other than pigtails.

"Or I could just kiss you again." Aya smirked. "You seemed pretty happy then."

Mello shoved Matt. "Chains?" he asked, tilting his head. He then turned to look at Aya. "Tsk, what makes you think that kiss made me happy?"

Light leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs.

Eventually Misa deemed herself ready and moved back over to Light. "Okay! How do I look?"

"Uh, the dopey grin?" Aya laughed, before raising an eyebrow. "...I don't even want to know."

Mello rolled his eyes. "I don't even know what you're talking about, Matt." he muttered. "Anyways, I never had a 'dopey grin'."

Light looked up at Misa. "You look great,"

"Yes you did." Aya said, pushing past the two. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a 'very important' job to do."

Misa giggled again, taking Light's hand. "Come on then!"

Matt smirked, leaning against the wall. "Yeah you do, you told me about them." He glanced over at Aya. "You just won't admit them in front of her." He paused for a second, then laughed. "Dopey grin? Awh, Mello's in love."

Mello scowled. "f*** you, Matt." he growled. He tilted his head, watching Aya.

Light stood and smiled slightly. "Let's go,"

Yes, Aya was in fact heading out to get Mello some chocolate. She went down the hallway and passed through the main room. "Be right back." She told L, ignoring Sakura completely.

Misa linked arms with Light. "What time's the film?"

"Awh, Mello's in love," Matt repeated, walking over and resting his chin on Mello's shoulder. "Are you gonna kiss her?" he asked in a sing-song voice

Sakura was dead asleep, still curled up in a ball.

"f*** you, Matt." Mello said again, storming out of the room and down the corridor to the main room. He walked over to the sofa, about to sit down when he saw Sakura. "Why is this sleeping lump in my seat?"

Light looked over at Misa. "In about forty-five minutes."

"Yes, no, maybe so. There's your damnn answer." Mello growled, staring down at Sakura. "Can I shove her over or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back