Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt pulled one arm away from Sakura, keeping the other wrapped tightly around Sakura's waist. "Don't throw up on me or anything, either." He started to lead her out of the room, walking slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura sighed, stumbling over her own feet as they walked. "I won't throw up on you..."

Sakura shook her head, bringing a hand up to rub her eye. "No..."

"I kissed you because I really really love you." Aya yelled, voice dripping with sarcasm. Eventually she had to slow down, ducking into a random room to try and catch her breath.

"You don't kiss me very much." Misa frowned.

"Wow, way to confess your love." Mello retorted, equally as sarcastic. "Ha, I saw what room you went to!" he yelled, sprinting to the doorway of the room and blocking the exit. "Finally got you."

Light shrugged. "I'm sorry... At least I'm taking you on a date tonight, right?"

Sakura shrugged slightly, not responding.

Matt frowned, then bent down and scooped Sakura up. "At least this way will be quicker," he said, starting to walk again.

Aya groaned as she saw Mello fill up the doorway. "Awh, come on!" She said, her eyes already flicking around the room for an exit. "Should I be scared?"

"Yes! And you'd better make it good!" Misa demanded, spinning the chair so it faced the laptop.

Sakura closed her eyes and leaned her head on Matt's chest. "Don't drop me, though..."

"Oh, you should be." Mello said, walking into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. "No one f***s with my chocolate and gets away with it."

"It will be fantastic, Misa." Light told her, smiling slightly.

"I'm not going to drop you," Matt muttered, rolling his eyes. He looked down at Sakura, shifting her slightly. "Are you tired?"

"Oh please, this is NOT the most dangoirous situation I've been in." Aya grinned, still looking for escape routes as she backed up. At this point, she was seriously considering the window.

"Good!" Misa draped her arms around Light's neck again. "You can hold off being God for a night, can't you?"

Sakura nodded, opening her eyes slightly. "Yeah, a little bit..."

Mello smiled crazily. "You don't know how I get when people take my chocolate. So, either you agree to replace the ones you stole, or I'll kill you."

Light nodded. "Yeah, for you I guess I can."

"Do you want me to put you on the sofa, then?" Matt asked, walking into the main room. As he did, L turned around to watch him. "Tala, are you okay?"

Aya frowned, thinking. "You do realise I've been taking it the whole time I've been here? That's a lot of chocolate I'm NOT paying for."

Misa giggled happily, taking matters into her own hands and spinning Light around to kiss him.

"Yeah," she muttered to Matt. She looked over at L. "I'm just a bit dizzy and tired..."

Mello scowled, "You can't just go and steal my chocolate without some sort of payment, you know."

Light held the kiss for a few moments to please Misa before pulling back. "Alright, have you decided on a movie?"

"Well, that's strange, because I seem to have been getting away with it." Aya said calmly, taking another step back. "You're an idiot for not noticing."

"Hm... that one!" Misa said, pointing to something on the screen.

Matt walked over to the sofa and bent down, lying Sakura on it. L watched Matt, then turned back around in his seat. "That's quite common."

Sakura turned over onto her side and curled up into a ball. "I can tell this is going to be a fun nine months..."

Light nodded, "Alright, we can leave at anytime, then."

"You're an idiot for taking it." Mello retorted. "At least buy me one or two chocolate bars."

"Most of the symptoms you have now will fade in a few weeks," L said, not turning around in his chair or making any effort to get up. "just don't stand up to quickly or lie on you back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back