Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya kept running until she reached her room, slamming the door and locking it.

Misa frowned at the website before looking up when she heard a slam. "What was that?"

Mello smashed his shoulder into the door. "If you don't open up, I'mma break this damnn door down!!!"

Light frowned slightly. "I don't know, it sounded like someone slammed a door."

"Hey, you alright, Matt?" Sakura asked, tilting her head.

"I'm fine," Matt said, still wincing. "At least I'm not Aya." He looked down the corridor, trying to see what was going on. "Mello's really pi**ed. Really pi**ed."

"I'd like to see you try!" Aya grinned, sounding a little breathless. "Oh look, I've got more chocolate in here!"

"Well that was rude of them!" Misa huffed. "It scared me."

Sakura peeked out the door and down the corridor. "I wonder what she could've done... I only see Mello this upset when... Oh no..." she looked over at Matt. "I think she took Mello's chocolate."

Mello growled and sprinted towards the door, bashing into the door. "OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!!"

Light nodded, hearing Mello yell. "Mello's awfully angry..."

Misa frowned. "I'm gonna see what's happening! You can look for a film!"

Aya laughed, although she was quickly thinking of a strategy. "Okay! I'm coming out!" She turned around, opening the door - and grabbing Mello to kiss him. Purely to distract and confuse him, of course.

(...Blame Beth xD)

Damnit Beth xDD

Light tilted his head. "Well alright then..."

Mello's eyes widened and he froze, trying to figure everything out.

...I ship it. *shot*

Aya kissed Mello for a few more moments before snickering and running off again.

Misa watched this before returning to Light. "They kissed!"

I'm laughing so hard at this and idk why. xDD

Mello stood still for a moment, in some kind of daze. He snapped out of it a moment later, running after her with a silly grin on his face. "What the f*** was that, Aya?!"

Light's tilted his head and looked over at Misa. "What? Really?"

"It was a kiss, you idiot!" Aya yelled."Are you really that socially deprived? Oh yeah, I forgot - Mello and Chocolate, sitting in a tree~"

"Yeah! Emiko opened the door and kissed Mello!" Misa insisted.

"Shut up, Emiko!! I know that was a kiss, but why the hell'd you kiss me?" Mello yelled back, picking up the pace.

Light snickered slightly. "Wow," he said simply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt looked up when he heard Mello yelling, raising his eyebrows. After he'd processed what was being said, he smirked and leaned over to yell, "What? Aya kissed you, Mello?"

"Yeah, she did!" Mello yelled to Matt, still chasing Aya.

Sakura pressed her palm to her forehead, beginning to feel a bit odd.

"Does she know about the chains in your room, though?" Matt said, grinning. "Dammit, I have to think of a rhyme or something."

"Shut up, Matt!" Mello snarled.

"M-matt," Sakura muttered, shaking her head slightly. "I'm getting a bit dizzy..."

"She doesn't know, then?" Matt yelled back. "Aren't you planning on using them, then?" He turned back to Sakura, frowning, and walked into the room again. "Want me to walk you back to the main room?"

Mello rolled his eyes, frowning and ignoring Matt.

Sakura nodded, staggering to the side.

Matt frowned again and reached out, grabbing Sakura tightly so she didn't fall over. "As long as you don't pull me down with you, we're good."

Sakura tilted her head, nodding. "Okay," she mumbled, leaning her head on Matt's shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back