Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura nodded. "Yeah, what about it?"

Light glared over at L. "Yeah you should, Ryuuzaki."

"Well..." Matt shrugged, dropping his arms. "Can I be the kid's uncle?"

"It's very unlikely that it's going to happen," L said, shaking his head. "Light doesn't want to have a baby with you anyway."

Misa shook her head. "You just watch, Ryuzaki! You just watch!" She glanced at Light. "Do we HAVE to stay in here?"

Sakura took a step back and smiled. "Sure, Matt."

Light shrugged. "No, we can leave if you want,"

Matt grinned, adjusting his goggles. "Awesome. Hey, Tala." He glanced behind him, then continued. "You're gonna be fine."

"Good riddance." Aya muttered as she watched Misa nod and started dragging Light off. "Come on! I don't want to stay in here, let's go before Ryuzaki changes his mind!"

Sakura nodded, crossing her arms over her stomach. "Yeah..."

"Where are you dragging me?" Light asked flatly.

"I don't know! I just wanted to get out of there!" Misa said, slowing and walking normally. "Ryuzaki gives me the creeps! And I don't like Emiko (yay random Aya alias) either!"

Aya sighed, flopping into a chair and pulling out a chocolate bar.

Sakura smirked. "Yep, even with all the hell you put me through at Wammy's."

Light sighed. "Why don't you like Emiko?"

"She's annoying and rude and I don't like her!" Misa said, narrowing her eyes at Light. "Why, do YOU like her?"

"Hey, I gave you hell too." Sakura said, shoving Matt gently. "Remember when I dumped soda all over your gameboy?"

"I never said I liked her" Light told Misa with a shrug. "I don't exactly dislike her either, though."

Sakura grinned and crossed her arms. "Well, it was payback for tearing the arm off my stuffed bear."

"Matt, it was beanbag bear. You ripped it and the stuffing spilled all over!" Sakura told him with a frown.

"Okay, I broke the bear," Matt said, shaking his head. "But you didn't have any reason to throw my cigarettes into the lake one time."

Matt scowled. "No it's not. And the pack you threw in was pretty much full." He folded his arms, leaning against the doorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back