Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt watched Sakura stand up, then pushed himself off the sofa and followed her out of the room.

"It's possible," L said, not noting the tone of Aya's voice.

"Oh my god, I can imagine." Aya was trying to hold back a laugh. "'Hey, K! Come over here!'. You'd better talk with Tala."

Misa went back to Light. "Can you imagine a baby Light?!"

Sakura went to her room, unaware that Matt was following her. She plopped down onto her bed, releasing a heavy sigh.

Light let out a breathy laugh. "Heh, yeah..."

Matsuda pushed himself up. "Where's Tala????"

Matt rolled his eyes and stood at the doorway. "Tala."

"She left before you could hug her to death," L said, not looking around at Matsuda.

Sakura looked over at Matt, frowning. "What do you want? Come to make another stupid joke?"

Matsuda sighed and scowled, crossing his arms.

Sakura tilted her head and ran a hand through her hair. "What do you want, then?"

Sakura raised an eyebrow, simply looking over at Matt, not moving or saying anything.

Sakura sighed and pushed herself off the bed, slowly walking over to Matt.

Sakura hesitated a brief moment after Matt hugged her. She then smiled slightly, returning the hug he had given her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura grinned and let out a light laugh. "It's not my fault you're short like me."

Misa seemed to believe that Light was actually entertaining the idea. "Awh! You'd be a great dad!" She turned to the others. "Wouldnt he?!"

"Huh? Yeah, sure." Aya muttered, not really listening.

Sakura tilted her head. "Yeah?"

Mello nodded. "I think Light would make an excellent father."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to be a father..." Light mumbled, crossing his arms.

"You know I just joked about being an uncle?" Matt said, pulling away from Sakura slightly.

"Are you getting shy again, Light?" L asked, tilting his head

"Yeah! He's always busy with you and the case!" Misa huffed, turning to glare at L. "You should leave Light alone for once!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back