Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura clenched her fists. "Fine! It's me! And do you know what? I don't want to hear your stupid comments about it! I'm stressed about it enough already!" she shouted. She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair, not saying anything else.

Mello's eyes widened and he looked over at L.

Light stared at Sakura with wide eyes, tilting his head.

Matt stared at Sakura, a smirk still playing on his lips. "Okay, I'll be quiet about it. Y'know, if I get to be an uncle." He grinned at Sakura, stepping back slightly.

Sakura scowled, rushing forward and punching Matt straight in the face.

Light stared over at L. "So, Ryuuzaki..."

Matt yelled out and fell back against the wall, holding his face. "Wow, Tala..." he muttered. "You need to keep your hormones under control..."

"Yes, Light?" L asked, turning to face him and staring up with wide eyes

Sakura stomped over to Matt. "Just leave me alone, okay?" she said, sighing. She took in a deep breath and held her hand out to help him up. "I'm sorry..."

"You got her pregnant?" Light asked, raising an eyebrow.

Matt rolled his eyes, pushing himself up and letting his hand fall from his face. "I'm in pain."

"It would be logical to assume that, yes," L said, nodding.

Sakura sighed, dropping her hand.

"You deserved it, Matt." Mello grumbled.

Light nodded, looking down. "Tsk, how'd you react?"

Matt shook his head, groaning. "I don't know if I'll survive for nine months."

"That's not important," L said, lifting his hand. "Matsuda?"

Sakura frowned, going over to sit in her chair.

Matsuda was out cold on the floor, a dazed smile on his face.

Mello smirked. "I bet you'll have tons of fun, Matty."

"Oh, of course I will," Matt said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at Mello. "Loads of fun, getting beaten up by Tala."

L looked down at Matsuda. "He always seems to faint."

Mello's smirk grew. "I bet it is loads of fun,"

Sakura looked down at Matsuda. "Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with him..."

"Know what's even more fun, though?" Matt said, grinning.

"Someone needs to wake him up," L said, turning away from Matsuda.

"I'll do it." Aya said, rolling her eyes and kicking Matsuda's side. "Oi, airhead. Stop spazzing and get up."

Misa cheered, hugging Sakura. "Congratulations, Tala!"

"What?" Mello asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sakura tensed up slightly. "Oh, thank you, Misa."

Matsuda groaned, rolling over onto his side.

"Watching you get slapped by her," Matt said, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing sprawled out on it.

L glanced back at Matsuda, then stared at Sakura and Misa. "Matsuda will probably tackle you in a minute."

Ignoring Misa's discomfort, Misa continued to hug Sakura while looking at Light. "Light! Can we have a baby?" (i had to.)

Aya glanced at L. "So you're gonna be a dad, huh?"

Mello frowned. "Oh, shut up."

Sakura looked down at Matsuda. "Should I hide somewhere?"

"Uh..." Light looked down, not saying anything.

"Nu-uh," Matt said, shaking his head and grinning. He turned and watched Sakura, frowning slightly.

"It would be a good idea," L said, nodding at Sakura. He turned to stare at Aya. "Presumably."

"Ohh, fine, I'll wait then!" Misa said, the smile not leaving her face as she turned to look at Sakura. "You have to let me look after him! Or her!"

Aya smirked. "What're you gonna call it? A letter from the alphabet?"

Mello leaned back and sighed, not saying anything.

Sakura sighed. "Yes, of course, Misa..." the muttered, standing up. She jumped when Matsuda made a move to get up. "I'm gonna go hide from Matsuda," she told everyone as she quickly left the main room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back