Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We can match the names on the lists to criminals who've died," L said, pulling his keyboard over. "It provides us with more evidence."

Matt passed the DS over to Mello, grinning. "I think I've proved my point. I'm going back now."

Aya nodded, rolling her eyes at Light and Misa before scrambling up and moving over to L, getting her phone out again. "Think we can look at some of the names on the photos now?"

"I don't know! You should decide for once! It's always me."

Mello scowled at the DS and stood. "Well, screw you."

Light tilted his head. "How about a movie?

L nodded, staring at the phone. "We can get Matsuda to compare the data. We also need to put criminals on the lists but still alive under close watch."

Matt grinned again, pushing himself off the bed and walking towards the door.

Aya nodded, loading up one of the photos and zooming in. "Here's the third page. I went a bit further on in the list because the people near the front.. well, they'll probably be dead soon."

Misa gasped. "Yes!" Then she smirked. "As long as we can sit on the back row~"

Mello followed after Matt, scowling.

"Sure, Misa." Light said with a nod.

"You should get Matsuda," L said, turning away from Aya again. "It might take a while for him to look up all of the names."

Matt walked back into the main room, running a hand through his hair. "Have I been unbanned?"

Aya nodded, not even bothering to get up. "Oi, Matsuda! Get in here, we need you!"

Misa giggled in excitement, tugging on Light's hand. "Come on then!"

Sakura looked over at Matt and nodded. "Yeah, but I don't know about Mello..."

Matsuda was locked in his room, unable to hear Aya. He was talking away with his new girlfriend.

Mello frowned. "Very funny, Tala."

Light stood firm in his spot. "Hold on, Misa. We don't even know what movies are playing."

"You'll have to collect him," L said, not turning around. "He won't hear you from here if he's in his room."

"Mello isn't," Matt said, grinning and walking over to the sofa. "He can stay in the corridor."

Aya gritted her teeth, getting to her feet. "Be careful with my phone..." She told L, before walking out and to Matsuda's room. "Oi, Matsuda!"

"So?! We can pick a movie when we get there!" Misa insisted, still tugging.

Sakura snickered. "Fine by me."

Mello scowled, leaning against the doorway. "So, what happens if I come in?"

Matsuda sighed. "Hold on," he said into the phone. He pulled it away from his ear. "Whaatttt?"

Light sighed. "Yes, but don't you want to go later in the evening? We might be able to go out to dinner also."

L glanced over at the phone on the desk, then turned his attention back to the cake in front of him. "Misa will think you have other ideas if you go in the evening, Light," he muttered, picking up the fork.

"You get hit," Matt said, sprawling out on the sofa and looking over at Mello.

Aya sighed, saying sarcastically "Ryuzaki needs you to perform a very important task."

"Hm... that sounds tempting." Misa admitted, looking up at Light. "You'd better make it a good dinner though! I wanted to go out now!"

"Yup, and I won't go easy, Mello." Sakura mumbled.

"Well, fine then!" Mello yelled, plopping down in the corridor right next to the entrance.

Light glared at L for a moment before turning back to Misa. "Don't worry, Misa. I'll make sure it'll be a great dinner."

Matsuda sighed. "Alright!" he yelled through the door. He brought the phone back up to his ear. "Sorry, but I have to go... Yeah, byee~" He flipped the phone closed and opened the door. "Okay, let's go."

L turned his chair around so he could stare at Light. "Do you have other ideas then, Light? At least you aren't being shy now." He glanced at Misa, pushing his thumb to his lip.

"For crying out loud, hurry up!" Aya yelled, banging on the wall. "For crying out loud..."

"You'd better! Where is Light going to take Misa?" Misa asked, before noticing L. "Why are you staring at me?! Pervert!"

Matsuda sighed. "I'm right here!! Come on," he muttered, walking down the corridor to the main room.

Light shot another glare at L. "I don't know Misa, where ever you want to go."

"Light's the pervert here," L said quietly, turning back around to face Sakura. "Tala, is there any more cake?"

Matt pushed himself up, adjusting his goggles, and pulled out his DS.

Aya didn't respond, simply following Matsuda back to the main room. "Ask Ryuzaki what to do..."

Misa shook her head, grinning. "No! I'm going to leave it up to you to organise something romantic for Misa!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back