Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's very unlikely that you would be pregnant," L repeated, much more quietly this time. He rested his chin on his knees, staring up at Sakura. "What do you suggest we do?"

"Aw, come on," Matt said, still grinning widely. "You know it's true,"

Sakura looked down, shrugging. "I don't know... All I know is that the tests were all positive... If you don't believe that I really am pregnant, I'll go to the doctor's to be tested there."

"No, it's not!" Mello grumbled. "I say we have a potato peeling contest."

L pulled one of his hands from under his chin and started to chew on his thumb, staring up at Sakura. "...I believe that you're pregnant," he said finally. "Do you want to tell the rest of the Task Force?"

"Okay," Matt said, starting to walk down the corridor again. "I'll win."

Sakura shook her head. "No. I couldn't handle all of the comments from Matt and Matsuda's squealing. I'd go insane... I'd prefer to keep it from them..."

"Whatever bro." Mello said with a shrug, following after Matt.

"They'll find out eventually," L said, tilting his head. "This case could go on for a long time if we don't find more evidence soon. They'll find out."

Matt rolled his eyes and pushed his door open. "You can go first." He walked over to the stacks of games and pulled out the Cooking Mama box.

"Well, I realize that." Sakura said with a sigh. "I just don't want to tell them all right away..."

"Alright," Mello muttered, launching himself onto Matt's bed.

"So we act like nothing's happened," L said, leaning over and picking up the fork. "You need to go to the doctor's anyway, though."

Matt threw the box over to Mello and pulled his DS out of his pocket.

"Exactly," Sakura said with a nod. "I know."

Mello caught the box and opened it, popping out the game card. "You ready to witness my awesome skills, bro?"

L was silent as he scooped up the last of the cake, turning his chair back around to face the desk. "When do you want to let them know?"

"You won't win," Matt said, jumping onto his bed and passing Mello his DS

Sakura sighed, turning to look at her laptop. "I don't know... When do you think would be the best time?"

"Yes I will," Mello said with a grin, sliding the game in and opening the DS, turning it on.

"They'll figure it out within a couple of months," L said, his voice muffled by the cake. "Do you want to tell them before then?" He turned in his chair again snd looked down, staring at Sakura's stomach.

"Yeah, right," Matt said, leaning back and rolling his eyes

Sakura shook her head. "No, I think I'll let them figure it out on their own..."

Mello grinned, starting up Cooking Mama.

L nodded, still staring at Sakura's stomach. "It means you have to try to be calmer," he said quietly, lifting his thumb to his mouth again and sucking it.

Matt smirked, watching over Mello's shoulder.

Sakura nodded. "Yeah..." she muttered, tapping her fingers on her laptop.

Mello looked through the many options of what to do. He selected the potato peeling game and looked over at Matt with a grin.

"You should try not to let people know when you feel ill, either," L said, still not looking up. "Especially if it's in the morning."

Matt smirked again. "Go on."

Sakura nodded once more. "Yeah, I know..."

Mello started the game and began vigorously sliding the stylus back and forth across the screen, peeling the potato.

L looked up suddenly and stared at Sakura with wide eyes. "Tala?" He reached out and placed a hand on the desk to keep his balance.

Matt rested his chin on Mello's shoulder, smirking as he watched.

Misa smiled, kissing Light's cheek. "Well, Misa will be happy to help Light, no matter what!"

Aya was on her way back by now, scrolling through the pictures she had taken on her phone of what she had just found.

Sakura looked over at L and tilted her head. "Yeah?"

Mello bit his lip and sped up slightly, peeling as fast as he possibly could.

"What are we supposed to do?" L asked, widening his eyes even more. He didn't elaborate, just pulled his hand away from the desk and balanced himself.

"I'm gonna beat you," Matt said, grinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back