Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not true. Go to hell." Mello grumbled, leaning back.

Sakura sighed, slightly relieved that they had received a call. She was quite scared at how L might react to what she had to tell him.

Misa wandered over to Light, draping her arms around his neck. "What are you doing?"

"Finally." Aya muttered before picking up her voice. "I checked out the new suspect's house. No sign of anything resembling a Death Note, and I checked for possible hiding places as well. Lots of them, so unless he's taken the Note with him..."

"It is," Matt said, smirking. "How many times do people mistake you for a girl when they meet you?"

"You won't have checked every hiding place," L said, lifting his hand to his mouth. "There are plenty of places for the suspect to hide a Death Note that aren't that obvious. He might have hidden them in a false drawer, loose floorboard...Check again." He hung up the call, chewing on his thumbnail. "What was it, Tala?"

"Of course I-" Aya growled when L hung up, finishing off her sentence via text. 'Of course I checked all of that stuff too! But no! I'll check again!' "Idiot." She muttered, turning around and heading back to the house.

"I'm just thinking things over," Light responded, glancing at Misa.

Mello scowled, crossing his arms."Not very many."

"Um..." Sakura turned over to look at Matt and Mello. "Guys, can you leave? I need to tell Ryuuzaki something important..."

"Did anyone do it when we were at the club?" Matt asked, still smirking. He looked over at Sakura, frowning slightly. "Will you attack me if I don't leave?"

Mello scowled. "No, they didn't..." he then looked over at Sakura. "Come on, Matt. Don't get her riled up."

Sakura sighed and frowned at Matt. "No, just leave... Please?"

Matt groaned, sitting up and pocketing his DS. "Okay," he muttered, standing up and making his way towards the corridor. "Let me know when I can come back"

Mello followed after Matt. "Hey, you up for a game of Guitar Hero?"

Sakura watched as Matt and Mello left, taking in a deep breath. "Alright then..." she whispered, knots tying themselves in her stomach.

Matt smirked, glancing over at Mello. "I'll beat you,"

L turned in his chair so he was facing Sakura, gripping onto the back of the chair so he could keep his balance. "What do you need to tell me?"

Sakura looked over at L sheepishly and sighed. "Well, uh... I found out something interesting today..."

Mello grinned. "Whatever you say, Matty... Whatever you say."

"About the case?" L asked, tilting his head to one side. He pulled one hand away to scoop some icing off the cake and lick it, still watching Sakura.

"Oh, come on," Matt said, rolling his eyes. "I always beat you at video games."

"Oh... that's not very interesting." Misa muttered, resting her head on Light's shoulder. "What is there to think over?"

(should I have Aya find something related to the case for plotz?)

"Uh, no... It's not," Sakura mumbled, looking at the ground. "Well, y-you see... I took a pregnancy test..." She paused for a long while, just looking over at L. "It was positive."

"Tsk, I'm sure I could beat you one time." Mello retorted, shoving Matt gently.

"Many things..." Light mumbled, " My next moves against L and so forth..."

The effect was instantaneous. L lost his grip on the chair and fell backwards, landing on the floor with a crash. The chair was sent spinning in the other direction as L pushed himself to a crouch. "...Positive?"

"You couldn't beat me at Cooking Mama," Matt said, pushing Mello back.

Sakura winced when L fell over. "Y-yes... Positive..."

"Why, because you love peeling the s**t out of various potatoes?" Mello asked, snickering.

L stared up at Sakura with even wider eyes than usual, resting both hands on his knees. "Then it was a false positive. I'm over 90% sure of it."

Matt stared at Mello, then scowled. "Do you underestimate my potato peeling skills?"

Sakura closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What if I t-told you that I took several..." she paused once more, crossing her arms over her stomach. "And they were all positive?"

Mello smirked. "Tsk. Outside of that damnn video game, I bet you couldn't peel a potato to save your life."

Last edited by a moderator:
L pulled himself up from the floor and shuffled over to his chair. "It's very unlikely that you would be pregnant," he said, pulling the chair back over and climing onto it. "Did you read the tests correctly?"

"Yeah, but in the game I'd kick your a** at it," Matt said, grinning.

"Do I need to get the stupid tests to show you?" Sakura asked angrily. She frowned slightly. "Put the pieces together, L. I've been really moody, not feeling well, and the tests were all positive. What does that tell you?"

"Whatever." Mello mumbled, shoving Matt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back