Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L leaned back, still staring at Sakura. "We should be in the main room. It's quite late, the rest of the Task Force will be awake soon."

Misa giggles when she saw Light was awake, flopping forwards and hugging him. "You need to get up, silly! Come on!" She said, tugging on Light's arm.

Eventually Aya dropped the cigarette on the floor and abandoned it, going back inside the building and heading towards the main room. She'd taken time to look around the whole place, so she knew where it was.

Sakura tilted her head and looked around the room. "Yeah, we need to both get ready and go back out there..."

"Misa, off me... I have a horrid headache!" Light groaned, slapping his hands over his face.

L tilted his head, still watching Sakura. "Quite a lot of the team will be hungover today, and Aya'll be quite angry. We should be careful."

Misa's only response was to giggle and pull Light off the bed. "Come on!" She insisted, finally letting go and moving off to the door.

Aya just kept moving through the task building, only stopping off in her room to drop off her cigarettes and pick up some of her more useful items, stuffing them in her pockets and leaving.

Sakura stretched slightly and pushed herself up. "Yeah... It'll be an interesting day."

Light grunted, trying get Misa away from him. "Misa! Just let me rest awhile longer! "

L pushed the duvet away and shook his head quickly, as though trying to clear it. "Tala?" He turned to watch Sakura again, wide-eyed.

"Ohhhh, fine!" Misa grumbled, sitting down on the chair by her dressing table and folding her arms. Then she unfolded them, frowning and applying more black eyeshadow. "But you should hurry up!" She smirked. "Matsuda and Mello might have taken all the painkillers if you're slow!"

Eventually Aya made it to the main room. She couldn't see anyone there. "Typical..." She muttered, sitting down and pulling her music player out.

Sakura looked over at L. "Yeah? "

"I bet they're still sleeping... Unlike me. " Light mumbled.

"What do we say if anyone asks?" L asked, pulling himself off the bed.

Matt looked up from his DS when Aya walked in, then leaned back on the sofa and turned his attention back to the game. "Thought you were Tala," he muttered.

"Well, they're boring." Misa huffed. "It's Misa's first proper day back here! And everyone's trying to sleep through it!" She moved to sit on the bed again.

"Hm?" Aya pulled her headphones out, just in time to catch Matt's last words. "...No. I'm definitely not Tala." She settled back, putting one headphone in and pulling out a chocolate bar that looked suspiciously like one of Mello's, starting to nibble it.

Sakura sighed, standing up and stretching a bit. "I don't know..."

"Well, everyone's tired." Light explained.

-BAM timeskip-

L glanced over at Sakura, chewing on his thumbnail. "Have we heard anything else from Wedy yet?" he asked, leaning forward to scoop up some icing from the cake in front of him.

Sakura was slouched in her chair, scowling. She was in a truly foul mood. "I don't know, look for yourself." she snapped, shoving her laptop towards L.

L watched Sakura for a second, licking the icing off his finger, then pulled the laptop over the desk. "We still have nothing to go on until we hear from her, unless Aya can do something about it...Tala?" He looked up fron the laptop and slid the plate over towards her. "Do you want some cake?"

Sakura glared over at L. She turned her glare to the cake and grunted, shaking her head. "No, keep your damnn cake. I don't feel well."

L closed Sakura's laptop and pushed it back across the desk, sliding very slightly away from Sakura. "Last chance for the cake."

Sakura groaned and brought her palm to her face. "Just shut up! I don't want the stupid cake!" she growled.

L pulled the plate over quickly and picked up his fork. "Tala, are you okay?" he asked, prodding the cake with the fork. "Do you want to take a break?"

Sakura rubbed her temples and released a heavy sigh. "I'm fine and I don't need a break... I'm just feeling a bit sick to my stomach."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back