Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L tilted his head, watching Aya closely. "You're not the first who's wanted to punch me in the face. It's quite suprising that you can restrain yourself." He glanced behind him. "Would you like some cake?"

"Believe me, L, I'm finding it really, really difficult." Aya said, stressing the letter L do it was almost an insult. Then she mentally smacked herself - she would have to be at least calm with L, he was the one protecting her after all. When L offered her cake she was slightly surprised. "Huh? Um, I'll pass." She said, looking up from playing with the strap of her bag as she spoke again "So, is this everyone who's working on this thing? Just you two? Big building if that's the case."

Sakura crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly. "No, there are others." she paused, going through her mental list quickly. "Six others, to be exact. Nine of us here altogether, including you, of course."

"No Misa, wait'll I'm finished." Light mumbled, grabbing his shampoo and shaking the bottle slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Fair enough..." She said, glancing around the room again. She seemed really tense, which to be honest, was kinda understandable. "Um, quick question, what time is it? I'd literally got in when L called me, so..."

"Ah, fineeeeee." Misa grumbled, sliding down the wall and leaning against it. Then she giggled, pushing the door open ever do slightly and peeking n.

Sakura tilted her head. "Oh, it's around one in the morning." she told Aya.

Light was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. When he was finished soaping up and everything, he turned the water off and pulled the curtain back, stepping out of the shower and quickly wrapping a towel around himself. "I see you there, Misa."

L continued to stare at Aya, leaning forward in the seat. "The briefing can wait until tomorrow, if you want to sleep now. Then you can meet everyone else working on the case." He turned his chair around again and pulled the keyboard over. "Take one of the empty rooms."

"Sounds like a plan." Aya said, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder as she stood up. "So, uh, guess I'll see you in a couple of hours..." She continued as she walked out of the room, giving the people there a quick wave over her shoulder.

"Aww! You found me!" Misa said, though she had a big grin on her face as she properly entered the room and moved close to Light, ignoring the fact he was dropping wet. "Light! You look even prettier like this!~"

L didn't look back at Aya as she left, already typing. "You can get some more sleep if you want, Tala. You didn't get much." He glanced out of the corner of his eye, watching Sakura.

Sakura sighed, stretching out a bit. "Eh, I'm fine."

Light smirked slightly. "Come on, Misa. Let's head back to our room so we can get ready for bed and get some sleep."

Mello had managed to make his way back to his room. He groaned, falling facedown on his bed.

Matsuda was dead asleep in his room, clutching the slip of paper with the girl's number on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as she was out of the room's sight Aya stopped looking tired, straightening up and walking a little faster. All that she had said in there was true... But she wanted to snoop around a little bit first. If all else failed, she would just say she was looking for a room.

Misa hung onto Light's shoulder slightly, smiling. "Okay, Light!" She said happily, running a hand over his wet hair.

"If you're sure," L said quietly, looking back over at his screen. He was silent for a while, slowly lowering his head until it was resting on his knees, then he looked back over at Sakura. "Tala?"

"Yeah?" Sakura asked, turning her chair to face L. "What is it?"

Light sighed and stretched, returning to his room with Misa for the night.

"You told Misa we were in a relationship," L said, mirroring Sakura by spinning his chair to face her. "People in a relationship do more than kiss." He tilted his head, resting his hands on his knees.

So Aya had been wandering around for a few minutes, and - although she had 'aquired' a chocolate bar from one of the rooms - she was getting rather bored. And tired. So when she saw a couple up ahead, she didn't hesitate to call out. "Hey." When Misa turned around, she continued "Do you know where a spare room is around here? L isn't very helpful."

Sakura nodded, crossing her arms. "Well yeah, people in relationships do a lot of things other than kiss."

"Oh, there are tons. Just down the hall across from our room there's an empty one. You can use that one if you like." Light told her, trying a charming smile.

L tilted his head to the other side, shuffling on his chair. "You know exactly what I mean, Tala." He leaned forward, staring at Sakura.

Aya thought Light's 'charming smile' was a little creepy, to be honest, so she was glad for a chance to look away from it when Misa asked "Yeah! What Light said!... Who are you?"

"I'm new." Aya replied simply, before turning back to Light. "That would be great advice. If I actually knew where your room was."

Sakura's cheeks flushed red and she shifted slightly. "W-well..."

"Come on, follow us." Light said, walking down the corridor and motioning for Aya to follow.

Misa glanced at Aya for a little longer before turning around to follow Light, still hanging onto his arm. Aya nodded, walking next to them. "So who are you?"

Misa's eyes were wide. "I'm Misa Misa!" She looked really confused as she turned to Light and asked "How can she not know who Misa Misa is?! Has she been living under a rock or something?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back