My Would-Be Self

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggle wiggle...

Isan scrunched his eyelids as he was woken up, then relaxed them. He gradually opened his eyes, and noticing it was morning he sat up in his bed. Stretching, Isan yawned loudly. "Ohaio, Romeo-kun. Ohaio, Crush-kun." He muttered. When he didn't receive a response, Isan looked down at the mattress. Only the unhatched pink-plaid egg was there. What the heck bumped me then? He wondered, picking up the Sakura blossom-patterned Guardian Egg. He held it for a few seconds, but couldn't feel a thing except for the usual warmth. "Strange..." Isan thought out loud.

Isan looked at the time. "Ten thirty...that leaves a while for me to get ready." He grinned, bouncing out of bed to get changed and ready for the day. "Iiiiiii'm soooo exciiiteeeeed~" He sung merrily, putting on a dark blue swimsuit with orange and teal hibiscus flowers. Isan gasped, covering his mouth. "Oh no, I'm starting to sound like Romeo!" Looking around to make sure he was alone, Isan giggled lightly. "It's...kind of fun..." And so he spent the rest of his morning acting as a bubbly effeminate Spaniard.

*Around two o' clock in the afternoon...*

Isan walked cheerily towards the donut shoppe. He whistled anime tunes in the midst of his good mood.

Romeo eyed Isan, concerned. "Isan, are you feeling okay today?"

Isan nodded. "Yep! Never felt better!" Romeo looked at Crush questioningly, but Crush simply shrugged.

Upon reaching the donut shoppe, Isan noticed Cain and Onerai waiting outside. Cain was striking a cool pose, and Isan waved as he approached the two. "Konichiwa, Cain-kun, Onerai-san!" Isan was wearing a form fitting gray shirt with a dragon and orange streak pattern on it along with his bathing suit, and he carried with him a large pink beach bag that contained different items for use during their outing. His sunglasses rested on his head, as Isan only wore them on his eyes when sunbathing or driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain opened one eye and then put his sunglasses up. "Heya Isan-kun! Romeo and Crush, welcome to you two too!"

"Hi Romeo-sun, Crush-san" Onerai said calmly.

"Hm..." Cain began. "Where are Yuna and Mizu?"

Cain then looked down and realized something. "OH NO!!! I forgot the Power Amulet!"

Cain then ran homeward, calling to Isan, "Isan-kun! tell everyone the problem. I'll meet you all at the beach!"

Cain closed the door and looked everywhere. He found the amulet hanging on a hook, where he usually left it. He looked at the clock. Hm... 2:20... I bet they're all at the beach... I'd better hurry

Cain then rushed toward the beach, but little did he know things were about to get really fishy (Yes, I had to XD)

Isan sweatdropped as Cain ran off to his home. "He forgot something that important...?" Isan played around idly with the Humpty Lock around his neck as he waited for Mizu and Yuna. Romeo and Crush occupied themselves with a game of eye-spy; after all, there were a LOT of things to spy at the beach on a Sunday afternoon. The boardwalk had the arcade, various snack shops, and different stores for souvenirs. The road had many jeeps and convertibles driving along it, and a multitude of hotels occupied the beachside. Seagulls and pelicans cawed and screeched in the sky, and crabs burrowed into the sand among the sea grass that blew in the breeze. Not to mention the huge crowd of people walking about...

Isan sighed contentedly, leaning his full weight against the side of the donut shoppe. "I love the beach..."

Sunlight was starting to seep through the small cracks in the blinds when Mizu yawned and sat up in her bed. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, then said, "Ohaio, Rei!"

Rei was just coming out of her egg. "Yaawwwnn! Ohaio, Mizu-chan! Are you ready to go to the beach?"

Mizu smiled. "You bet!"

She glanced sleepily at the clock. It was 9:50. She would still have lots of time to kill. Mizu hopped out of bed and stretched. Flicking on the light switch, she glanced over at her cell phone. There was a new message.

Mizu read it, then thought to herself, 2:00... okay! I can't wait!

Later that afternoon, Mizu walked in the bright sun to meet Isan and the others. She wore a blue tank-top and orange shorts, with her bathing suit underneath. The only sound was the flop of her green sandals hitting the pavement as she walked. Rei followed close behind, enjoying the warm air.

Mizu turned a corner and reached the donut shop, where she saw Isan leaning against the wall.

"Hey! Isan-kun!" Mizu called out as she rushed over to join him.

Yuna finished her essay on the importance of technology and sent it to the homeroom teacher.

"Okay, it's 2:00 now, I better go..." Yuna said, undressing out of her PJs.

Yuna wore a skintight aquamarine tank, a nice floral hat, and some blue and green striped shorts. She got a few extra clothes, put them in her special, limited edition Hunger Games Bag, and left, almost forgetting her towel.

Yuna eventually got to the donut shop and saw Isan and Mizu, dressed wonderfully. The sun and wind made an amazing view, except for the wind's strength. It kept blowing her hat away. Yuna eventually got to the donut shop, ready to catch her hat, and approached Mizu and Isan.

"Hey guys! I love both of yours' outfits!"

Yuna swept her bangs to the side, highlights and all, so that they didn't get in the way of her vision. In fact, Yuna eventually got a headband so her hair would stop getting in her view.

Isan's face light up as he heard Mizu call his name. Finding her in the crowd, he waited for her until she had made her way to him. "Hey, Mizu-chan, Rei-chan, did you guys sleep well?" He asked, repositioning the sunglasses on his head.

(Sorry)

"Yep," Mizu replied. "It felt nice to sleep in, didn't it Rei?"

"Yeah!" Rei said. "I'm full of energy for an awesome afternoon at the beach!"

Mizu heard footsteps and glanced up as she saw Yuna approach.

"Hi Yuna-chan!" she greeted her.

(Thanks Emilson! :3 )

Isan gave Yuna a thumbs up and a grin. "I'm great, and thanks for the compliment!" He now noticed, with Yuna and Mizu standing next to each other, their beach attire. Mizu-chan's outfit was very kawaii, and Yuna's was especially fashionable. "And you look cute as always, girls." He mentioned politely, acknowledging their efforts to look nice for the day.

Romeo tugged on Isan's shirt. "Isan-kun, quiero donuts, por favor." Isan nodded, and then focused his attention back on the girls and their Shugo Charas. "Say, are you guys up for getting a baker's dozen? This place is famous for being super delicious." He held up his wallet, shaking it gently. "I'll pay."

Cain ran back with te Power Amulet on and saw Yuna-san, Mizu-chan, and isan-kun. "Ohaio!" He called as he heard Isan-kun say something about a baker's dozen.

"Gomanasai... I forget this at home," Cain said as he pointed to the power amulet. Cain grinned and brushed it off. Onerai flew over to all the other charas to say hi, and to ask a question to Crush and Romeo.

"Hi you two!" Onerai said. "Say, what does the third egg look like... I've never seen it..."

"Hi Cain!" Mizu said. Then, to Isan's question, she replied, "Yeah! I'm always up for donuts, right Rei?"

"Yes!" Rei agreed.

"Throw in a Boston cream for me! That's my favorite," Mizu said happily.

It was turning out to be a great day indeed. Donuts and the the beach? How could it get any better?

"Same here! Boston Creme for me too!" Cain said. Onerai waited for Romeo and Crush to answer, but since it was a question on description, he waited patiently.

After getting his doughnut, can sat there munching. This day couldn't get much better. He just hoped no one expected him to go swimming because... well, his secret was that he couldn't swim... He recognized his epic fail and decided to stay on land.

Onerai got a piece of the donut and remembered his question. "So, guys... what's the egg look like?"

(Sorry I've been so inactive :p I just graduated from high school yesterday and I've been really busy.)

Romeo and Crush snapped out of the daze they had been in; both of them had dozed off from the comforting warmth of the sun. Romeo sweatdropped, embarrassed. "Ehehehe, sorry Onerai. Um, let's see...it's nearly identical to our eggs, but pink instead of blue or red."

"Chah, an' on the black stripe around the middle...there are pretty little cherry blossoms." Crush chimed in, brushing his ever-wet hair out of his eyes. Romeo nodded, crossing his tiny arms pensively.

Soon, Isan had gone inside, bought the donuts, and given them out to everyone. While Cain munched on his Boston Creme donut, Isan pulled out a Glazed Creme filled one for himself. "Itadakimasu!" He declared, biting down into his donut. He smiled with delight, a light blush of ecstasy on his cheeks. "Delicious!" He pulled off a bite-sized chunk, making sure some of the fluffy cream was in it, and held it out to his Guardian Charas. "Romeo, Crush, here; have some of this!"

They flew over to their owner giddily; well, Romeo did, but Crush's lax nature made it so that he barely showed his excitement. They both clung to the chunk, simulateously thanking the earth for supplying them with the food. "Itadakimasu!!" They then gorged themselves on their meal with gusto.

(It's okay. Congratulations! :) )

Mizu grabbed a donut and said, "Arigato, Isan-kun!" and bit in. The cream squirted into her mouth and she smiled.

She tore off a bit for Rei and handed it to her.

"Double arigato!" Rei said, and floated off to join the rest of the charas.

Mizu licked the excess cream off of her lips.

Rei came over into the group, catching the last bit of conversation about the third egg. Her long red hair got in her face as she bit into her piece of chocolate-creamy goodness.

"Hi guys!" she greeted the other charas.

Romeo grinned and waved enthusiastically. "Hola Rei-chan!" He floated over and hugged her tightly, completely oblivious to the fact that in Japan hugs were considered very intimate and private.

Crush smiled and made the peace sign. "'Sup, Rei?" He watched, slightly amused, as Romeo clung to the poor girl Shugo Chara.

Romeo, finally, let go of Rei. His face was bright and filled with his seemingly endless joy. "How are you today, señorita?" Romeo asked with sincerity.

(Aargh! I'm going INTO High School in a few weeks. luckeh u D: )

Onerai thought to himself: Either this new chara's just as... flamboyant *sweatdrop* as Romeo-san or... it's a girl... Hmmm...

Onerai thought to himself while Cain laughed and chatted with his friends.

Cain realized he could fool everyone by staying in the shallow waters and pretenting to swim... He hoped no one would notice. He decided to start a conversation. "You know... I've rarely gone to the beach before... come to think of it... I only went here once before... and that was... Oh, never mind, no one would care. So, Yuna-chan, Mizu-chan, how was the Royal Garden while I was away on my trip?"

"Oh, I think it was pretty good. We didn't have many x-eggs," Mizu answered. "We had to clean the garden up because of a wind storm once, but that was about it. Nothing major."

She took another bite of her donut and scowled slightly. She had reached the part of the donut where the cream started to fizzle out until it was no more. And what fun was that? Still, at least she had the chocolate on top.

Rei's eyes widened and she blushed after the unexpected embrace.

Whoa... she thought, and was silent for a few moments.

Then, coming back to Earth, she said, "I'm doing good, Romeo-kun, Crush-kun!" Rei managed a smile and then busied herself in slurping all of the cream from her tiny donut.

Adrianna and Ariana crossed their arms as Rei gained all the attention. "Yuna-kun! Rei is getting all the attention!"

"That's fine Ariana and Adrianna." Yuna said, sighing. "Don't mind them. I love this sprinkle dohnut."

Yuna bit her dohnut again, enjoying her dohnut.

Yuna enjoyed her hair flowing in the wind, it was very beautiful, shining. She thought Mizu was jealous, but she kept that in her mind.

"Yeah, cleaning in the Royal Garden is so hard, because it is pretty big." Yuna said, flipping her bangs to the side. She wiped off her sprinkled mouth, as she continued. "Hey, why don't we go swimming now?" Yuna took off her long shirt, as she revealed her floral bikini top, and her matching short shorts.

As a fast eater, Isan had already finished his doughnut off. He clapped his hands in agreement. "Yes! Let's set up the blanket I brought..." Isan slung his large pink beach bag over his shoulder again, and began trudging down to the beach with everyone else.

Romeo, floating next to Adrianna as the crew headed down onto the sand, couldn't help but comment on her appearance. "Excuse me, but your hat TOTALLY doesn't match your outfit." Romeo shook his head disapprovingly. "I simply cannot see the coherence between the two colors!"

Isan, eavesdropping on his Guardian Chara, nearly fell over with surprise. W-what...what nerve! He thought, surprised by the sudden rudeness of Romeo. If Romeo didn't stop, he was going to form a negative relationship with Adrianna. Isan decided to ask Crush for help. "Hey, Crush, could you please get Romeo to back off of poor Adrianna?" He asked, recieving no answer. Then looking around, he found Crush chatting pleasantly with Rei, Ariana, and Onerai. Isan facepalmed. "Wonderful..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back