Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished another book.

The Shining.

Mmm, it was sad.

It was sad because I knew the guy was going to die at the end but, really, he was my favorite.

And my favorites always die.

Only one time they lived.

"Are you cold today, my dear?" He whispered. "Will I have the pleasure of warming you up?"

you liked Jack?

i liked the little boy.

and in the movie, the girl who plays the mom..

reminds me of a horse.

Elda smiled, "most definately."

I didnt like the mom in the book or the movie.

Oh, but the movie gets it all wrong.

the movie is so much diffrent- same title, but its like a city in America and a City in China witht he same name- same name, way way way different.

I loved Jack. so much.

"I promise to satisfy, my dear." His voice was quiet, and enchanting- magnificent, warm, welcoming.

No, but I mean...

Its diffrent from just taking sceans out and adding a bit in.

I was not the book.

I hated how in the movie they made him seem like he just went crazy, because in the book he didnt just go crazy.

He kissed her soft spot again, stroking her back, her sides, nibbling a bit at the spot.

wait, he was always nuts?

Elda shivered, "iloveyou." She said in one breath.

Nathaniel was sitting beside Tettra now, his feet in the water. He smiled gently, "how about a swim?"

No, the Hotel had sort of a subconciousness that took over him, in a sort.

you would have to read it.

This was what he needed to hear, and he took her swiftly, to remind her just who he was.

She shook her head swiftly, curled up in the corner. she hated water, hated it. It took her brother away and tried to take her away and what if it took Nathaniel away?

ohhh

i shoudl check it out then

Nathaniel thought he did something wrong, and wrapped around her. "what's wrong?" He whispered, massaging her shoulders.

hmmn..

sup?

its snowing a lot

i might not have school tomorrow

"okay." Nathaniel whispered. "but i have a question.. did i, at all, hurt you? i just want to know."

oh yeah!

it keeps snowing here.

since last night

Nathaniel smiled slightly. "i didn't know if you liked it or not, so i stopped.." He whispered into her ear.

its practically covered here.

ohhh i fell in love again <3

Nathaniel stroked her cheek, "then next time, we'll be long." He whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back