kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh, yay, page 8!

anyway, GUESS WHO GOT THEIR PICHIPICHI-PI-PICHI-WHATEVER HOWEVER YOU PRONOUNCE IT???!!!

i did! like a BAWZ!! *richard moore laugh* *does happy dance around tiny room*

o.o........um......okay.....

o.o....awkward....

o.o.....

so, this morning dessa ditched left her baby boy in my perfect care. he evolved into...that star shaped blob thing....hitodetchi. i guess i'll try for....hm....i've already had all the Ura Meme teens, so...i want crackertchi. (but with my sort of luck, daiyatchi or...sunflower peacock thing instead. xD *doesn't know tama names at all*)

i'm a BLOB, i'm so UGLY aaargh *patchizaurusu rawr*

okay, and now i have to go, <_< i'll update later with PHOTOS! after lunch and homework...ew, homework...and a test to study for. (derp, the test is tomorrow xD)

okay bye!

and i'm back like 3 minutes later. *epic fail* but i don't have photos. -.- later. i promise.

i met Ms Frill today! she's really nice! but she needs to-

don't say it on tamatalk, akio, that's not nice.

right. *looks at chika* wow. did you do something different with your hair? *completely oblivious to evolution*

!!! did i do something different with my HAIR? why yes, i did, i did something different with EVERYTHING, seeing as i EVOLVED.

ooohhh....that's why. phew, i thought you were putting on weight. ^_^

....when was the last time you had an eye exam?

i dunno, 3 tama years ago.

that was when you were a baby!

i had my eye exam at school today! my vision is perfect, the nurse was so nice! she gave me a lollipop! MMM I LOVE LOLLIPOPS OM NOM NOM

who doesn't like lollipops?

i don't like them when they cut my tongue. (true story, bro)

*tries to look at tongue* ow.

LOLLIPOPS MINE MINE MINE MINE

*cough* immature much?

cut him some slack, the boy's only what, two and half hours old.

i've been alive for 3 days.

four days.

i've been alive for...a while. xD

you would be ANCIENT in tama years, almost as old as the tama gods.

there are no tama gods.

oh yeah, right, i forgot....you'd be older than ms busybody!

the lady's 9 days old.

duh. we learned about it today.

FEED ME BLUE

okay, have a nice dumpling. *shoves it into chika's mouth*

NOOOOO I HATE HATE HATE DUMPLINGS *does the angry thing on the iD L*

you won't be eating with harry then. i have this strange, uncanny knack for finding the things my characters DON'T like xDD yet i have to look at cheat sheets for happy symbols. <_<

so far, for pichpi-pichipichipichitchi-pi-whatever chika is, these are her happy symbols:

-frappe or something from the cafe

-tiara

and that's it. i think she has four, i'm not entirely sure. so. i'mma cheat and look it up.

...oh wow. really? okay, happy symbol time! but i wanna take pictures.....okay. i'll wait. because i'm cool like that.

chika, you're a pichi-pichipichi-pichitchi-I CAN'T PRONOUNCE IT

nobody can.

i can't! pichi-pichipichi-pichipichipichipi-aargh! i give up!

so, while we are trying to figure out how to pronounce chika's name, we'll leave you hanging and begging for photos. see you all later!

nooouuuu!!! almost over 1600 views! we're almost there! anyway...after i got dragged away from the computer we ran some errands.

O.O sooo....much....YAAARRRNNN

O.O sooo....much....driving...and walking...

O.O soooo....much....LUNCH MEAT....

lunch meat?

llluuunnnccchhh meeaaatttt.

anyway, while we went grocery shopping (and yarn shopping for my obsessive knitting and amigurumi! break is coming up soon!) i decided to go and get some groceries with chika and akio. we bought some seeds at tama depa and chika dragged me to tama mori because we just had to go to get her happy symbol item. we checked out the things the fat shop man had for sale, but none of them struck akio's fancy.

we're still waiting for my shiny tools seed to grow!

i'm waiting for my photos to upload. O PHOTOBUCKET, PLEASE LOAD FASTER, WILL YA?

only...three...more....*dies*

*pokes blue* blue?

shut up, i'm dead.

if you're dead, why are you talking?

it's just cool like that, brilee.

stop being dead.

fine. NOOOU ONLY ONE MORE PICTURE ALDKFJAL FSJAKDFJA'KLJLS

RANDOM TYPING!!! zjlkdja fdj^^&(IDFLSKDJFLSKJD

lajef awefi jefGKEFLW 9EFUWOIEHFW EM

!@#$%^&*(IJNGFRRTY

it's done! i'm gonna go and resize them.

...back.

photo time!

i've been reading logs with a log of photos (Violetchilluvr3's log and kuromametchifan123's) and i've decided that it's more fun when you see the items that get the happy symbols! so, here they are!

IMG_0027.jpg

lovelitchi's mom gave her a homemade frappe, which she obviously liked because...

IMG_0028-2.jpg

IMG_0030-1.jpg

the king's...er...servants are serenading chika!

IMG_0032-1.jpg

here she is with her tiara, dressed up like a sea princess! that dress was the first item of clothing i bought. (well...not really. the scrunchie and the wig. xD)

IMG_0034-1.jpg

she's a mermaid! when she walks (swims?) down the street, she flicks her tail like she's in the water!

IMG_0024-2.jpg

that was from yesterday. i thought it was cute.

anyway, i woke up to see only one lonely Z:

IMG_0022-1.jpg

and here is akio!

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

someone obviously doesn't like him, seeing as they sent him some...er...presents. xDDDD

IMG_0036-1.jpg

hitodetchi! (aka star shaped...blob...thingamabob...)

a blob...can't wait until i evolve tomorrow.

into...another blob! or a diamond.

or a sunflower peacock head.

or a fire cracker!

CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK COME ONE MAKE YO' COLOURS WORK

MAKE 'EM GO UH UH UH

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

o.o umwhut

i like christmas.

me too!

PRESENTS GIMME

say please.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

no! it's not your birthday or christmas yet!

anyway, you know those blue kuchipatchi pictures i told you about? well i'll post kuromametchibeast's, but i want to keep CheesyNoodleTama's because i am selfish because i want to. okay? okay.

lala waiting for it to upload lalala

lalala

darn, double post.

okay it uploaded!

INTRODUCING THE WORLD'S FIRST BLUE KUCHIPATCHI!

Tamagotchi___Kuchipatchi_by_Ryoku15.jpg

i'm going to change my profile background to that.

thank you to kuromametchibeast for creating this for me!

all righty, that's it! PM me with all the usual. have a good night!

*la gasp* over 1600 views???!! yaaay!!!

Our day, as told by Akio, Chika, and Brilee

blue woke up and played with me.

while i slept like a lazy person along with akio.

we slept the entire day. then, i evolved into sunflower peacock head.

the date place has still not opened up for me yet. :angry:

i picked mr. canvas for my teacher, because i think i can really make the most out of my education by having him as a teacher.

YOU LIAR. you picked him because "he has a cool head! bah hahaaha!" and blue picked him because she wants you to be Ura Togetchi and not that elvis looking dude that she accidentally killed.

you know my long, boring story of how i got into tamas again? paws (that was his name :unsure: ) evolved into sunflower peacock head, then into elvis looking dude. he was the first adult i got after my break!

that's a fail, you don't know half of the V4.5 characters.

tsubutchi, hitodetchi, kuchitamatchi, kuribotchi, ura young mametchi, crackertchi, daiyatchi, ichigotchi, ura mametchi, ura togetchi, ura kuchipatchi, ura debatchi, mametchi, violetchi, memetchi, ura memetchi, ura young memetchi, ura young violetchi, ura violetchi, er...that's it. oh! hanagatatchi!

that's 20.

out of?

HAHA, EPIC FAIL BLUE

okay, imma name the iD L characters!

choribotchi, momoirotchi, rolutchi (or rorutchi), paletchi, kingyobotchi, painaputchi, sabosabotchi, hineontchi, lovelitchi, meloditchi, moriritchi, chamametchi, memetchi, perotchi, shigurehimetchi, makiko, pichipi-whatever chika is xDD, furawatchi, agetchi, um........madonnatchi, giragiratchi, nittobotchi, yurapatchi, furustupatchi, kaubotchi, nannokitchi, hanikamatchi, bokuhoshitchi, um...mametchi, kuromametchi, shinshitchi, peintotchi, shutotchi, kuchipatchi, um um um um gozarutchi, kikitchi, um um um um um um hirotchi, maisutatchi.

o.o too lazy to count. PASS

i passed?

no, you failed, duh, you passed. that was like a long run on sentence.

they're teaching you GRAMMAR???!!! blue! get him away from his school, quickly!

nah, i just hitched a ride to blue's english class. xDD you and brilee were too busy playing poker.

you guys hitched a ride to all my classes.

i just paid attention during lunch. yum! ^_^

i felt kind of sick after lunch...but now i feel much better!

i paid attention to social studies. fascinating!

o.o fascinating....???

you guys are so well educated when it comes to news stories! on our news network, there's the TAMA news, then TE.

you all rememeber TE? tess likes it a lot. xDD (if you don't remember, read up on the pages with tess and willa!)

i don't get why you guys are discussing news. in my opinion, your subjects should be these:

English

Math

Social Studies

Science (of tamas!)

Admire Blue's Tamas And Don't Be A Hater Or You Fail The Semester

Give Blue Your Palm Treos/Ones/Centros/Pilots/etc

Play With Chika

Tamagotchis 101

Play With Akio

Play With Brilee

Lunch

Lunch Again

Socialization

Art

Band-with Tamagotchis!

o.o that's a lot of classes, chika!

anyway, you'll have your wish soon enough, spring break is soon...ish....i think.. sometime...i dunno, i think this month. yay! ^.^ (the info about my spring break is extremely classified. just saying. xDDDD)

photo time!

right, i'm tired, there aren't any photos to post (akio evovles on saturday) so it's time to go! sorry if you think this post is kind of suckish, i can't think of anything to say.

7 am blue wakes up in the morning, then she checks to see how i'm doing

gotta have her bowl, gotta have cereal

then she checks on us some more

seeing everything and then she sees

the bus leaving her block

"GOTTA CATCH MY BUS!"

it drives awaaayyy

running with her left foot

running with her right foot

gotta make her mind up

"should the tamas go to sleep?"

it's monday, monday, gotta beep on monday

it's the day that nobody likes, not even akio

monday, monday

being mad on monday

it's the day that nobody likes, not even akio

better not make blue mad

YEAH

better not make blue mad

YEAH

boo, boo, boo, boo, we're so tiirrreedd

applause, applause!

okay, see you all, PM me with the usual. or if you want to ask my tamas something. ;)

**PLEASE NOTE: I FEEL EXTREMELY BIASED ASKING YOU THIS SO GIVE ME YOUR MOST TRUTHFUL OPINION.**

anyway, i'm writing for the tama beat, and i'm supposed to see who you all think is the best logger. seeing as i'm asking you on my log, i'd like you to really think it over and tell me who is the best of the best. (you DO NOT have to say it's me. really. don't. i'll throw my iD L at the wall if you're just saying it. (just kidding! ^_^ )) anyway, do PM me with your answer (if you answer at all) and do not nominate yourself! thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
^did you guys like the friday parody? i've been getting rather good at altering song lyrics. ;) (also, i don't bus to school. i get driven like a PRINCESS!! OH YEAH!!)

i'm a princess, don't you forget it.

i'm i'm i'm A SUNFLOWER PEACOCK HEAD RRARAAWWWRRR

what's with all the rawring?

blue is obsessed with rawrs, derp.

PATCHIZAURUSU FTW!

anyway, a patchizaurusu may be in my book of tamas on my iD L because i asked my dad "a couple weeks ago" to get me an sd card so i can get downloads! next week "a couple of weeks" will be over and i will be bored out of my mind (just kidding) so i will pressure him to get it for me. which i think he will, because i found a really good priced one.

also, when i do get downloads, i will totally max out the amount of downloads i can have. just sayin.

O_O think of all the clothes and toys and seeds and wallpapers and games and fun stuff and food and and and and and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies from excitement*

*pokes chika* wake up. wake up. wake up. WAKE UP, I SAY!!!!!!

I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

i totally did not sneak into your class when you guys were watching a bit of titanic.

my teacher was like " :eek: i didn't know how much swearing is in this....."

*cover ears* i have very sensitive ears.

good for you.

what did you say?

good for you.

WHAT?

GOOD FOR-AARGH! *rips akio's hands/paws/whatever from his ears* GOOD! FOR! YOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh. <_< you could've just said it normally.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *leaves room*

she will not be a very patient mother. her child should thank their lucky stars their mommy is not staying.

i want a boy. too many girls.

*la gasp* how can you say that?

on the log, the latest boy aside from akio was probably akira.

oh.

i'm making a log banner to put into my siggy, so stay tuned! i will also be taking a lot of photos so you can see some stuff on the iD L in action! oh! *facepalm* i forgot that i haven't shown you guys melody land yet!

Blue's To-Do List:

-take lots of photos of us/melody land/marriages

-do good log posts

-take good care of my kid

-take average care of brilee's kid

-make akio a ura togetchi

i have a new secretary! yay!

so, good bye for now, PM me with the questions, comments, anything that YOU JUST HAAAVVVEE to tell/ask me or my tamas! peace! we out!

that was so lame that it's not even funny.

EDIT: please, for the sake of your enjoyment, wish me good luck as i prepare to present my case to my parents, where they will see if they will let me get a palm treo which has free shipping and a great price. may the odds be in my favour. (<---- yes, that is a u. DEAL WITH IT, I SPELL THINGS THE CANADIAN/BRITISH WAY.) oh, and wish me luck on the banner, i am a noob and can't do many techie things to save my life. xDDD

okay, bye for real!

Okay, this is going to be a short update.

iD L

Chika got married to to to I forget. :p she had a baby...girl. She was a momoirotchi and evolved into Rolutchi! I'm planning on making her a hineontchi since I haven't gotten any characters from her yet. She's sleeping right now. (you guys know how I like to make my tamas name each other xDDD)

Tama Go

Brilee got married to a Tarakotchi. :tarakotchi: I know, he's bad care and kind of ugly, but they look so cute together! The happy couple are just living life right now.

V4.5

Akio evolved into Ura Togetchi!!! He looks too cute. :3 we're waiting for his job mail.

Anyway, I haven't updated because I was at a really long lunch and my tamas were around and were oohed and ahhed at (or was it the covers being admired? xD) I got some really great shots of a flower I'll show you guys, as well as some more photos than usual since I have more time now. Yay!

Alright, time to go, thank you for sticking with me from my humble beginnings in November 2011 with my little V5 to page 8, where i'm running three tamas for the first time since 2006! (?)

PM me with questions, comments, or anything you want to ask my tamas! (they will personally respond to you. I'll make sure of it. ;) )

Thank you to ayan300 for your nice comments!

hey everyone! okay, i've got photos from yesterday and a few days before, no photos photos of chika's daughter as a teen or akio as a ura togetchi. (O_O SO. CUTE. AND FLUUUFFFYYY!!!!!!) and you all know how i like to take pictures of berries/plants/flowers/nature in general so i've got some really pretty photos of a flower i took as well. it's going to be a good, long log post all of you loyal readers deserve!

i have WINGS!!! i can fly!!! like peter pan!! here i go! *jumps and tries to flap wings* *fails* *falls to floor* owww....!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

is this normal?

um. yes.

oh. <_< my aunt and uncle are very, very mature.

so mature you can't even out mature them.

yup.

KARATE KID!!!! FWWAAAHHHH!!! *tries to karate thing....whut* *fails majorly* ow...i think i pulled something...

HAHAHAHAHA FAIL

o.o okay then. blue, will you name me?

sure. okay, a b name...bree?

um no.

i like blair. how about blair?

*wrinkles nose* that sounds like a boy name. i am far from looking like a boy. ew ew ew ew.

I'M THE ROBBER! I HAVE COME TO STEAL YOUR GOTCHI POINTS HAHAHA

hey!

*steals only 300 gp* HAHA! MINE! SUCKER! *leaves*

<_< pssh. only 300?

will a robber come to steal my gotchi points?

nope.

HA! IN YOUR FACE!

photobucket is so slow. i'm only uploading 7 out of i don't know how many.

okay, so you all know what happened this weekend, right? brilee got married to a tarakotchi and they still don't have an egg yet. akio is a ura togetchi and all the bosses in tamatown think he still has to go to school as he doesn't have a job yet. and unnamed tama (iD L) is currently a hineonetchi. so cute!<3

O_O name me.

brianna?

make it look more trendy. briannah.

brianah.

okay! ^_^

brianah. hi, brianah!

hi akio!

hi brianah!

hi brilee! hey, we both have b names!

i'm going to be leaving soon though...

aw...

it's okay. oh look, photos uploaded! (it'll be a two part post)

IMG_0040-2.jpg

akio as sunflower peacock head!

*tilts head* you actually don't look too bad.

*tries to tilt non existent head* *falls over since his face is on his body* owww!!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHA FAIL

IMG_0041.jpg

oh yeah! she did marry a lovely, GREEN (xD) kuchipatchi!

IMG_0042-2.jpg

they let me come on their date. :,) they grow up so fast!

IMG_0043-2.jpg

IMG_0044-1.jpg

because i'm just boss

IMG_0045-1.jpg

after that, she evolved into rolutchi.

but while i was feeding her while she was a baby...

IMG_0050-1.jpg

they had to pay a visit. so i popped in some fresh AAAs i had from a walkie talkie thingamabob and she was back!

brianah is a hineonetchi right now and is just sitting here staring at the computer like this: O.O

okay on to brilee's marriage...

IMG_0047.jpg

okay so you all know how i've learned how to crochet amigurumi? well...

DSCN0055.jpg

it's a strawberry! (sorry if the picture is a bit blurry ^^')

isn't it cute? i got the pattern from a book called Yummi'gurumi (link is HERE)

alright, so i couldn't update on saturday because i WAS STUCK AT A LUNCH. well not really stuck. i wanted to go.

so here's the first of 5 photos i took of a flower.

IMG_0065-1.jpg

it's pretty right?

O_O that lunch was boring. and you nearly killed me.

i wanted you to evolve, fluffy boy

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

WHAT COLOUR ARE THE UNICORNS?

...SMILES!

you guuuyysss

isn't this the point/theme/whatever of your log? it says so up there. "kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of RANDOM tamaness". so we're supposed to be RANDOM, which is what brought in all these loyal readers.

right. and the photos. views and followers went up after i started posting photos regularly.

who doesn't love photos? it's hard to imagine if you don't have photos.

i am NOT going to post photos of myself. i like my privacy. i don't want to ruin people's vision of me.

but you post photos of us all the time!

because you guys are TAMAGOTCHIS. now, let the loyal readers see the other photos of the flower, shall we?

**post continued below**

okay, the rest of the photos!

IMG_0067-1.jpg

IMG_0068-1.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

oops, there are only 4. oh well.

those are pretty blue! you're a good photographer! will you be my photographer for my wedding? pleeeasssee??

i kind of have to be, brianah.

oh. duh.

right. i want a job.

with your luck, bud, you'll be a singer.

oh please, don't sing K-pop. i have enough about k-pop and k-dramas with some of my friends. one who claims "not to be obsessed chyah" but talks about it at every oppurtunity. also, she showed me the same k-pop songs 3 times. in a row.

i listen to pop.

english?

no, t-pop. tama pop. lovelin is so popular right now, don't you watch TE and read TamaSTARS?

that's for teenage girls. i read hello TAMA! and VogueTama.

i read books.

good for you.

anyway, it's been a long long long log post, so PM me with questions, comments, criticism, whatever! feel free to ask my tamas things too, i make sure they answer you as soon as possible. ;) okay, have a good week everyone, and i'll see you tomorrow with *la gasp* MORE PHOTOS!!! yaay!

O.O what is that I see at the top of the page????!!!!! Another 5 STAR VOTE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to the person who rated my log 5 stars!!!!

Anyway, since the computer is being used <_< I am reduced to using a tablet. <_< I'll post later with photos, I've got lots!

iD L

I can't believe I didn't hear brianah evolving. But somehow I missed it as I was taking a shower, and when I took a look after, she was an adorable pompomtchi (ponpontchi?). I got all her happy symbols and we did some shopping today.

Tama Go

Today I woke up to an adorable kinotchi between tarakotchi and brilee! The happy family went to the park and had lots of fun together.

V4.5

Last night, as I was about to turn out the light, akio just HAD to have the mailman conveniently stop by with his graduation letter from Tama University! He went and we had our own little grad by ourselves with Mr. Canvas. (don't tell akio, but I saw him getting teary! ;) ) soon after, he was invited to go to tama town for a job interview. He made me stay home. <_< then he came back, with a job as........a hairdresser. xD brilee and brianah had a ball with that. xD but don't make him angry, the boy knows how to work the scissors. (I heard they teach you scissor fu in the salon. ;) )

That's it for now (key words FOR NOW) and I'll be back soon with photos and my tamas! Feel free to PM me about anything, even questions you want to ask my tamas!

helloooo, readers! i'm baaaaaccckkk (like i said. ;) )

O.O MASHED. POTAYTOES.

THEN THE MASHED POTAYTOES GO INTO THE SHEPHERD'S PIE.

AND I LIKE PIE.

and brianah has been infected with crazy.

BAHAHAHA THAT'S NOT A DISEASE BLUE YOU'RE SO WEIRD BAHAHAA CHICKEN

wh's the weird one here?

you are, you're not infected with crazy.

i'm a doctor, i know what i'm doing.

LIAR!

i'm the doctor, how are we all doing today?

um. um.

well, let's check up on you, young man. *inspects akio* i officially diagnose you with crazy. take no meds. stay the way you are.

yay!

*checks brianah and brilee* you two are infected with crazy. take no meds.

doctor? what about me?

*looks at blue* you, unfortunately, are infected with the rare tamagotchi disease called HUMAN. you look, smell, talk like, act like and write like a human. you will need to take tama medications for the rest of your life.

i AM a human, doc!! leave! *doctor poofs away*

O.O howdja do that?

we humans have magical powers.

*sees trap door on the floor marked "THROW CRAZY TAMAGOTCHI DOCTORS IN HERE"* uh, no you don't.

wait! don't open it! it's my-

*opens it* O.O what...

storage for candy.

oh. *one second later* YAAAY CANDY GIMME OM NOM NOM *starts stuffing chocolate in mouth*

nooouuu!!!! *slams door shut and puts lock on it*

*pouts*

photos are ready!

okay, yesterday akio went on AN AFRICAN SAFARI!!! he had lots of fun.

IMG_0001-4.jpg

then, we had to go to tamatown to pick up his souvenir!

IMG_0003-6.jpg

he got a lovely postcard to remind him of all the amazing human creatures he saw.

since, according to blue, i am a creature.

IMG_0004-4.jpg

and he got a little elephant too.

IMG_0008-3.jpg

IMG_0012-2.jpg

i spent 5 minutes getting that shot. literally. i don't have quick fingers. -.-

IMG_0017-1.jpg

brilee and tarakotchi's baby boy!

okay, iD L time!

IMG_0015-2.jpg

IMG_0023-3.jpg

sunflower cookie!

IMG_0024-3.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

the cat ears from shania's time were a happy symbol too!

**post continued below**

IMG_0028-3.jpg

having fun jump roping with miss perfect (grippatchi) and mimitchi!

IMG_0029-1.jpg

it was obviously fun because...

IMG_0030-2.jpg

she got a happy symbol!

*pouts* not enough pictures of me.

don't worry, tomorrow i'll do something with all the cute animations and stuff, okay?

^_^ okay!

sniff...i'm leaving tomorrow...I'LL MISS ALL YOU GUYS WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

WAAAAAHHHHH

WAAAAAAHHHHHH

<_< drama queens. but i'll miss you too, brilee, you've been around for a while so i've gotten used to you.

blue? take perfect care of my baby boy, will you? for me?

i will try my best to make him a mametchi.

thanks.

*awkward silence*

let's go play monopoly with tarakotchi!

*everyone* yeah!

hey! i'm still typing up the post-excuse me. THE SCOTTIE DOG IS MINE DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! better go now, PM me with questions, comments, anything you want to say or ask my tamas! thank you for reading, rating, and following! you guys rock!

Well, close enough.

BAD NEWS: according to my dad, free and an sd card are way cheaper than a treo. :(

GOOD NEWS: when I asked my dad, he said "I WILL get you an sd card-when it's the right time" and I was like "o.o please not for my birthday please not for my birthday I want the treo for my birthday nyaaahhh"

So yeah. My epic battle didn't even last 5 minutes. Really, I'm actually happy, it means I don't have to spend my money xD and the promise of getting downloads is good enough for me. ^_^ plus, I heard it's easier to get the downloads onto the sd card as opposed to using the data cable (copy, paste, go on sd card. With data cable, you have to download Winrar or something and I'm too lazy to xDDD)

Well, hope you didn't spend too much time reading this. (not much to read, in fact <.< just a rant). In fact, i think I just wasted 5 minutes of your life. GO! GET BACK TO YOUR LIFE!

i'm so depressed right now. i can't even post something good. this morning, as i was about to leave, akio made the dying noise and when i picked him up, hoping to save him, the screen was already black and there was a little angel..thing...and i was like "O_O NOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD A TAMA DIE ON ME SINCE LIKE I DON'T KNOW 2007 NOOOOUUU!! *spaz attack*" i'm feeling a little better now since i've already started a topic in the Tamagotchi Memorial (it still has to be approved...) and i've already made a promise to myself to do that obsessive compulsive thing where when your tama beeps, you drop everything and take care of it.

in honour of akio, his (kind of) daughter will use akio's colour.

*sniff* i didn't even get to meet my daddy...he didn't even leave me any toys or food or ANYTHING!!!!!!!

that's because the people who made tamas decided that the tamas after the dead ones don't get any of the old tama's toys. if it were up to me, it'd be like the iD L, where you keep all your stuff. you would have had lots of fun, there was a playhouse and a slide and instruments and even a UFO! there were plane tickets and souvenirs from travel places too. at least your daddy was nice enough to leave you a nice fortune.

but the robber stole 500 gp...

we'll earn it back, don't worry.

anyway, my name is bean. yeah, i know, weird name, but blue was putting away her dishes while i was born and didn't see my gender so my name is bean.

*sniff* WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

*sniff* MY LITTLE BROTHER DITCHED ME!

......*awkward moment* you guys have it good! i never met my daddy!

he went to tama planet to be the best hairdresser ever. besides, he went to the big family house! (you all remember the big family house? ;) ) he's having loads of fun now.

sniff...i guess.

you look just like your grandma dessa. the spitting image!

oh. thank you.

anyway, i'll take it easy on you and see where your character path goes. no, i'll cheat. *looks at growth chart* hmm...it looks like you are destined for the kuchi family! (i kind of like the meme family, but hey, variety!)

and now i have to go. :( sorry for the sucky post, PM me with questions to ask me or my tamas, comments, anything! okay, bye!

yay! over 1700 views! you guys are so awesome!

anyway, last night brilee left finally and left her baby boy with me!

*shudders* that's horrible.

hey!

mommy? daddy? where's mommy?

*everyone* awwwww...............

aaah! scary human! scary scary WANT TAMAGOTCHI

*tries to soothe baby* auntie brianah is here, itssa all okay

*stops crying for like one second* WAAAAAAHHHHH

*jumps back* argh! someone else deal with him!

i'm only a day old! you're supposed to be the grown up!

i'm a baby on the inside!

oh for the love of...i know! let's name him!

ugh, either i don't like the names i see or they remind me of people i don't want my tamas to share a name with. <_<

name him..........something! it doesn't have to start with c.

right! okay, let's look up japanese names then...i like hiro. it means generous. and if he makes a fortune...then he'll be generous and GIVE IT TO HIS OWNER, RIGHT?

no, he will give it to his loving aunt bean.

no, he will give it to his awesome, perfect aunt brianah, because she will teach him japanese and he will be grateful for it.

auntie...biana!

HAHAHA

auntie...bee!

HAHAHA

blue? scawy auntie.

ha! he can pronounce MY name right. *smug*

*shock*

*even more shock*

wanna evolve. wanna be smart.

blargh, it's too bad they can't go to school on tama gos.

he would be an A student!

with his english?

*whacks blue* shut up.

ow. hey, how can kuchitamatchis whack you anyway? they don't have arms.

<_< how literal can you get?

i wanna go to park!

okay! now, let's put sunscreen on...

and a hat...

and sunglasses and mittens and a safety suit and a helmet and rubber boots and-

he's a mushroom, he's drowning.

that's it for now, i might be back later with photos, so stay tuned! brianah is due to get married today, so i'll probably update when that happens! don't forget to PM me or my tamas with questions, comments, anything! have an awesome day, everyone!

*grits teeth* can't-get-this-extra-jacket-ON!

o.o maybe i should go help....poor kinotchi, he's drowning. in clothing.

okay...evolutions and a marriage while i was gone!
(photos later...)
bean evolved into a ura memetchi! i'll try for purimatchi, although i have to admit i'm kind of disappointed...i actually wanted a universal character...i'll keep her from school and games and see how it goes.
hiro evolved into ahirukutchi! so cute <3 i'll show you guys a hilarious photo i managed to catch.
<
what is it? you'll have to find out. *all mysterious*
it's not that great, it's just a shot of me-
*clamps hand on hiro's mouth* don't tell!
anyway, brianah got married! i'll let the photos tell the story but she had an adorable choribotchi. sadly, my timing was horrible and all the photos i got sucked. well, almost.
<

i can fly! i have real wings! *flies for like 2 seconds* *falls* ow.
haha! FAIL
o.o my auntie and uncle are very, very weird.
la sigh...i've been on this major "girl streak" lately with my iD L and V4.5. not that i have anything against girls, it's nice, but...i do need some boy happy stamps on my iD L.
honestly, either my iD L is glitched up a little or the batteries are all weird. i changed them into fresh ones when brianah was born, and i had to change them again just now.
<
maybe it's because i'm letting some people play TOO MANY GAMES with my iD L.
anyway, there's not much to say, so see you all later, TT!

heey!

sorry for no photos last night, wasn't the best time to upload them -_- maybe tonight.

IT'S TIME FOR TAMAGO TAMAGO TAMAGOTCHI

IT'S A WORD THAT MEANS WE'RE FRIENDS

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

it was karaoke night last night. &lt;_&lt;

it was fuuunnnn

yup, TAMAGOTCHI karaoke night, when they discriminated against humans and didn't let me come. :angry:

anyway, mr turtlepedia is my teacher, but blue isn't allowing me to go to school. TAMA ABUSE, I SAY! ITSSA AGAINST THE LAW!

no it's not, hiro and...and...oops. *facepalm* they don't get to go to school.

blue is such a genius, she forgot to NAME ME.

okay, okay! ....after i play a game with hiro. ...done!

you're so MEAN, you won't play games with me!

i want you to be purimatchi or a universal, okay? DEAL WITH IT RAWR

RAWR RAWR RAWR

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRR

anyway, back to naming. huh, an A name.....i kind of like audrey.

what about aubrey? that sounds hipper.

i wanna be named aubrey! aubrey!

okay! aubrey!

anyway, i dreamt that there was this device that had IR but it didn't have an SD card slot or a data cable, and oh, it was the size of a wall. o_O so i woke up and i was like "YES I HAVE DOWNLOADS OH YEAHHHH" and then i actually woke up and i was like "oh. -_- ". i'm still waiting for the SD card that i was supposed to get "in a couple of weeks". it's been "a couple of weeks".

but i guess my dad wants to get a good deal, so, might as well not jeapordize my last chance at downloads.

and anyway, all of you know i'll max out the amount of downloads i can carry so no biggie. xDDDDD

luh-key. you get DOWNLOADS.

but the items in the shops and restaurants never change, bean! and i only get 50% off at the cafe, restaurant, and tama depa! you get a full discount on all items occasionally.

oh yeah. right.

i don't even GET a discount, i have to pay FULL PRICE.

right. so, anyway, i've become an ebay regular, looking for cheap iDs/15th anniversary iD Ls/iD Ls in general/PS iD Ls/+colors/etc.

not that i'll order it any time soon, but hey, i can dream!

i want a frieeennnddd.

everybody saaayyys thhhaaatttt.

okay.

let's end the log, shall we? okay, bye bye! don't forget to PM blue with your questions for her, questions for us, comments, random stuff, whatever! okay, bye bye! i know you love me and my pink wings!

to...the couch! where we shall watch...uh...the artist? (i don't know. netflix. ooh yeah. xDDDDDD jk, i don't have netflix, but the artist is so awesome.) right, bye for real! i'll be around the forums or maybe on chat if you need me!

hey! just popping in to say look at my siggy! see the banner? (i know, probably not my best work, but hey, i tried!) so. yeah. it's good enough for now until i find someone who can make a better one for me. xDDDDD

and the only bad thing is that you can't click it and go to my log. :(

it's pretty! i like it!

okay, and i have to go again, but i just wanted to say that craftgawker is awesome. really. check it out, you'll find some insanely awesome stuff there. have an epic day, everyone!

sorry for the late post you guys. i was too lazy to post earlier wanting to post photos so...photos! and now i have to wait. waiting...*jeopardy song* bah! this is boring. and now, live from our studio, we have our lovely new tama reporters with absolutely no experience whatsoever, Bean the V4.5 and Hiro the Tama Go!

hello, and welcome to the super boring news channel i work at just for some money to pay the rent, more commonly known as TTN, The Tamagotchi News! i'm bean.

and i'm hiro!

today was a day for evolutions! i myself evolved into a lovely purimatchi, hiro evolved into a kuromametchi that desperately needs to clean his piercings before they become infected-

hey! i just cleaned them today!

and our reporter live in the field reporting about our top story, aubrey, evolved into a lovely memetchi! since our weather human was very, very smart and gave aubrey an extra care miss, poor aubrey had to suffer through 2 more in hopes for a memetchi, instead of aubrey evolving into a moriritchi as planned.

hey! it was an accident! and...okay, i admit it. i wanted to save memetchi for last so i could turn her into devil memetchi when i got downloads. *hangs head in shame*

aaand now let's go live to aubrey!

aubrey?

AAAND LET'S WRAP IT UP OKAY? OKAY! BYE BYE EVERYONE!

hey! wait-

too bad, your 20 seconds of stardom is done.

and you will always be famous since you're a kuromametchi, blah blah blah, a famous metal star, WHATEVER!

ladies, ladies, let's stop fighting, shall we?

yes, they shall.

i...shan't!

and i also shan't!

is that a word?

well, shall is a word, what about shan't?

shaaaaallll nooottt

equals shan't! YAY WE'RE SMART *high fives bean*

OOOH YEAH!

let's be quiet now and go and have a look through the old family albums with potentially embarrassing photos okay? okay!

don't start with photos of me don't start with photos of me

IMG_0031.jpg

awww man, you started with a photo of me! and of me crying when i was a baby and making me look all un manly, no less!

awww so cute!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *richard moore laugh*

IMG_0032-2.jpg

o.o where is he?

i...don't know.

let's play i spy! *opens eyes REALLY wide*

O.O scarred for life.

O.O ditto.

O.O double ditto.

*looks at self in reflection* O.O AAAUGH! TRIPLE DITTO!!!

IMG_0042-3.jpg

seeing double

IMG_0044-2.jpg

AND THEN HIRO ATE HIS TWIN *la gasp*

*gasp* hiro! i didn't know that side of you!

i didn't eat my twin. i don't even have a twin!

maybe...you're an AMOEBA!!!!!!!!!!! you can split yourself in two and make an evil twin! and then you ate you evil twin! la gasp! *opens eyes really wide*

O.O please....stop doing that.

and then hiro evolved into a kilalatchi and then kuromametchi AGAIN blah blah blah blah blah.

IMG_0045-2.jpg

I HAD WINGS! I COULD FLY!

and now you're a ballerina who walks around on her tiptoes all prissy "look at my little ballerina feet and tutu and those ballet shoes ooooh" *walks around on tiptoes with hands held out all prissy like that* (it's easier to show you, but then it would mean posting a photo of myself, and my parents would not approve, and i'm afraid of getting "@.@ that's what you look like?" mail so yeah. just imagine. ;) )

so how potentially embarrassing were those photos?

not too bad.

there weren't any photos of you crying as a baby!

actually, i did get some, but they were really bad.

HAH! in your face! *jabs four pixel arm in hiro's face* ha!

whooo wants to see photos of brianah's marriage! you all do! yay! especially aubrey!

no wait i don't wanna-

IMG_0033.jpg

hmmm....studious good boy inventor, monkey, or metal star bad boy?

metal star bad boy, duuurrr

it's gotta be the monkey. he's aaadorable.

...i don't want either of them as my dad.

too bad!

IMG_0034-2.jpg

;) your momma likes good boys, aubrey.

good thing you were slow enough to not catch a photo of them...uuugh

it's romantic!

*thinks* *almost pukes* uuuuugggggghhhhhhh

IMG_0036-2.jpg

*cheeks puff out, eyes bug out* i'm going to leave now.

*shields eyes* no you shan't!

IMG_0037-1.jpg

blargh, blargh, blargh

aw....love! &lt;3

more like &lt;/3 we never saw him again, smart one!

shut up, you're ruining the moment!

IMG_0041-1.jpg

that was my favourite part.

why?

you were quiet and sleeping! you were an annoying baby!

you always try to multitask during the baby stage!

i have a LIFE, in case you didn't notice.

okay, and now that i've reached the photo limit, read down there!

**post continued below**

as you all know, i knit and crochet amigurumi a lot. and i've showed you guys the strawberry, right?

yummy.

you better not have eaten it, it's 100% yarn and toy stuffing. anyway, i did some knitting (i learned how to knit with double pointed needles, or dpns :D ) and i've found some books by Anna Hrachovec! she's got some amazing patterns (unfortunately, you have to buy them, they're not free -.-) her website is HERE

anyway, i decided to make the bed bug after having a look through one of her books (don't worry, it's cuter than you think)

IMG_0052-1.jpg

yeah, i know, PINK. but it was the yarn i thought would be best when i was a bit of a noob (last week xDD). but still cute! he's my homework buddy. :D he sits on my desk laughing at me with my tamas while i slave away at math. &lt;_&lt; (i know, i'm weird. xD)

finally, as some of you are probably DYING to see,

IMG_0053-1.jpg

SSSUUUUSSSHHHIIII OM NOM DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY!!!!

IMG_0054-1.jpg

from the top, clockwise: tuna nigiri, crabstick nigiri, clam nigiri, and shrimp nigiri! (i know, the crab one looks a little messed, i can't really embroider straight. xDD and the stitching on the tuna was before i realized to sew the stitches UNDERNEATH the tuna, how was i supposed to know?)

more will be coming soon! (if i make any more...xD maybe a bowl of strawberries or an apple)

GOOD ENOUGH TO EEAAT!!! COME TO PAPA!

oh no you don't! *yanks hiro back* it's good for ballerinas! IT'S MINE OM NOM

shut up! i'm imported from JAPAN IT SELF and i say it's MINE! IT'S MY NATION'S FOOD AND I CAN SAY IT IN JAPANESE COME TO MAMA

noou! it's MINE!!! I MADE IT!! BACK OFF! RRAAAAWWWRRRRR

*everybody backs off*

^_^ good. we better go now, feel free to PM me with questions (for me or my tamas ;) ) comments, free ice cream, whatever! now say good night, everyone!

good night!

sleep tight!

don't let the cute, ugly, or knitted bedbugs bite!

Back