Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

Holding Emma's hand, Ezra slowly walked next to her.

Emma walked along before suddenly stopping, pulling Erza back and pointing at Eli and Jade not too far away. "They look familar..."

Jade had folded her arms. "...Eli. You're not thinking of joining his team, are you?"

"Well...it was just a small thought in the back of my mind." He admitted.

"Don't they go to our school?" Ezra asked.

For a few moments Jade was silent. And then her words came out in a hiss. "You little #%&£@. I bet you've been planning this since last night, huh? Was my team not good enough?"

"I don't know, but they look angry..."

"No. No no no no." Eli said quickly. "It's just...I want the best for you. So I'm going to overthrow Claw and then join the teams." he came up on the spot with this plan, but it was worth a shot.

Ezra frowned. "Maybe they're in a fight."

Jade wasn't convinced. "I thought you said you didn't want to be a villain, never mind overthrowing someone like Claw."

"Maybe... Hey, is that the girl from earlier?"

"Oh yeah...it is." Ezra noticed.

"I changed my mind." Eli said simply. "But I wanna do it my way."

"...I don't think we should get involved..." Emma whispered, even though they were a good distance away.

Jade paused, considering. Finally, she said "I want to talk to Claw. See if he'll cooperate." A pause. "But we do it under the guise of you forcing us to talk, which in honesty, it partly is."

"Come on, let's go do something else..." Emma laughed slightly. "We can't seem to avoid trouble recently..."

Jade walked in, grabbing the chair that Adrain had failed to reclaim and sitting down opposite Claw. "Right. I'm doing this on Eli's wishes. Bear in mind I can't make any decisions for Jake."

Ezra nodded, leading them in a different direction.

Claw put his hands in a fist. "Listening."

"Where are you leading us?"

"I don't like you and you don't like me, but Eli believes our two teams could work." Jade began, drumming her fingers idly on her leg. "Thing is, you don't seem to be able to shut up and wait."

"You'll see." Ezra winked.

"Our two teams are totally different. So are Jake and I. You guys are laid back, while I'm over the top. That's when I thought, why have one over the top super villains when you could have three?"

"Oh, okay..!" Emma giggled, squeezing Erza's hand.

Ignoring Adrian in the corner raising his hand and crying "Amen!" Jade leaned forwards and hissed "We're laid back because we know to bide our time." She sighed, trying to stay calm. "I plan to succeed Jake soon anyway. He's lost his skill in my opinion."

Ezra brought her to what seemed like a dead end.

Eli, who was standing behind Jade, put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them gently, trying to calm her down.

Claw raised an eyebrow. "Why bide time?"

"Oh, um..." Emma wasn't really sure what to do, so she just stood there and waited.

"You know, I see her point." Adrian spoke up from the corner. "It would be delightfully ironic if this place taught us everything we need to know and we just ended up abusing it."

"Shut up." Jade said shortly, although she nodded. "It's not practical to do it here."

Ezra climbed over the wall, helping Emma as well. They're was nothing on the other side, just blank land as far as you could see. Leaning against the wall, he kissed her.

Emma happily responded to the kiss, also leaning against the wall. "How did you find this place?"

lol you forgot Claw xD

"Sometimes I need a place to get away. I just kinda stumbled upon it." Ezra explained.

idk what to post for Claw.

"So what are your 'plans'?" Jade asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well, I like it." Emma smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

I think Emma and Claw should fight at some point xD I bet knives couldn't cut through her metal skin... ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back