What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Singing doesn't make anyone feel better. D:
That isn't true!!

Singing to myself always make me feel better, and my friends say that if I sing it makes them feel in a better mood.

Other people singing to me puts me ina better mood, too. As long as they actually can hit the right notes.

-I learnt that bending strings for a guitar solo can be extremely painful when you first do it xD

Omg, Janna! I get that D: The ice cream man never used to come down our street because I was the only kid there, but now he knows that there are kids at practically every house, and he still doesn't come!

Actually, I remember that, last summer, a new one came up our street and I ran in to get money.. By the time I got back he was just driving out and I ran down the road screaming, "Wait!! I have money!! I want an ice cream!!" Didn't get any. I was thankful that noone saw me..

Until Lauren said, "Ohyeah, I was in the kitchen.. That was you I saw chasing the ice cream van, right?"

D:

I learned that I am scared and worried.

Will Feebee kill me since I am part of .:TBB:. . No one knows... but I feel incredibly guilty.

^ OMG! Thank you so much.

Now I learnt we stress too much.

And being raped by a best friend is better than being virtually kicked up the rear end by her, especially when she is the most prettyful girl in the universe.

^^YAYY.

I learned that Feebee is a true friend. Yet I was thinking I was gonna be virtually kicked up the a**.

And I also learned that my quotes work out quite well sometimes.

-There are apparantly WAY more Yu-Gi-Oh series than I thought. @____@

-Just sitting there and reading in Barnes and Noble is very fun and relaxing.

-There were absolutely no cute guys at the mall today. D:

-I suck at Soul Calibar.

-They took the perverted store out of the mall. Shame. That was one amusing place.

-There is a talking iPod shuffle. O.O

I learned that I will not die due today the The Blondest Brunettes problem. I also learned that banana slurpee tastes oddly banana-y

Blondes and Brunnettes have and don't have the same amount of fun.

Hey, the new war can be Haired vs. Bald! Blondes and Brunnettes can be in that together!

^ I have 3.

I learned that most people only talk to me on MSN about school.

I learned that Maria has joined the updated version of .:Blondes.Inside.Or.Outside:. Because she is amazing.

I learned that I love Feebee a lot - enough to make a new group that she can be in.

I learned that Feebee felt the same way as I did when the Gorgeous Foursome started.

I never felt separate from any blonde. I didn't even know there was a war. But I've learned that there was one, and I was unknowingly involved in it.

And this is one thing I knew all along - Every hair colour is gorgeous. I love both my blondes and brunettes. Forever. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back