What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother always says, "You learn somethin' new everyday!".
What did you learn?

Today, I learned that if you take a shower when you have a sore throat, you tend to stay in there for a half hour drinking the hot warrrm water. Ouch. I have a sore throat.

xD
drinking tea cures sore throat surprisingly fast. :eek:

Things I've leant on my holls.....

-Pedalos are fun

-In the end, my cousin will let me do all the pedalling on a pedalo and she will only steer

-Coal/log fires will sometimes spit sparks out that will damage the carpet of my uncles cottage.

-You will slip on rocks by the sea when it's raining and the tide's in

-My cousin has some bizarre fasination with green stones o_o

-Stones are quite cool

-Looking for stones in the rain is fun.

-Plastic spoons hate me.

-That I can learn alot in a week

And today, i leant...

-Train rides can be extremly boring

-I nearly cry at the climax of Wall-e

-That train toilets don't like me

I learnt that I must let my mother play katamari more often :eek:

I learnt that life is not in for what you choose that it may be (for me I understand, but what about you)?

The Ranger's Apprentice series is like a drug to me. If I do not read a chapter every hour or so, I have awful withdrawal symptoms. lol!

Doing 25 posts in one sitting isn't impossible. [actually, I learnt that last week!]

Malinda is the big sister I never had. We look incredibly alike.

-The Biggest Loser is very controversial.

-Starry almost broke her fan. Friends act alike...

-Maria's friend Anita is on TT.

-It's my mom's birthday so I'm going to sing her a special song. [sweater Song - Spongebob Squarepants]

The best time to wear a striped sweater...♪

-It's my mom's birthday so I'm going to sing her a special song. [sweater Song - Spongebob Squarepants]
The best time to wear a striped sweater...♪
OHMYGOODNESS I LOVE THAT SONG.

The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the tiiiime!

Epic.

I learned that:

• chicken sandwiches taste good.

• it was my brother's left ring finger that got cut off.

• P-waves (primary waves) are the fastest while S-waves (secondary) are slower and can only travel through solids. That's all I remember on that subject.

• waves are vibrations or something.

• my mom dyed her hair.

• I can't think of anything else that I learned today.

I learnt:

That taking guesses are 50% accurate (before) if you have a tough time in your work. (added it on now)

That running away screaming from guys who like Andy Clemmensen who say 'hi' to you and stare at you and lick their lips is hilarious.

In other words,

A dude who resembled Andy from Short Stack

looked at me and licked his lips and said hi.

So I ran screaming.

He lives a LONG way away from me.

Surely it wasn't Andy?!

That the icecream man that lives only a street away doesn't like our street, despite the fact that we're FULL of kids.

My sister and I were in the back yard and freaked out when we heard the song he plays from the truck.. So we ran inside, vaulted the baby gate, didn't bother with shoes, and ran out screaming something about the ice cream man. Then we stalked him, to no avail, because he kept turning the song off and moving.. And he never came down our street, so we found some other kids that were looking for him and became their friends. And now my feet hurt from our screwed up roads and I have no icecream. D:

Today, I learnt not to let Alec let music, because he'll just insult the Beatles. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back