super magical (not really)tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi well Yoko turned into a -drumrolls- cha-mame-tchi woo

Okay stats

1 yr

20 lb

hungry 0

happy 000

stress 38

tone 282

rhythm 299

original 333

pop music

3 gen

0p

The reason Yoko is so hungry is cause I don't have any food or money or snacks and the king hasn't come! Uh before Yoko turned into a teen the preschol teach came and gave her a toy duck.

I'm sooo hungry why won't you give me any food You know why your only saying that that make me look bad. Well we're going to music city bye.

Well I reseted my tama and he is a boy name crash and I can't write much now cause I'm doing this on my I pod so bye

Well I only reseted it because she would of died any way so the is no point thinking or saying to your self 'why did she do that shes a tamakiller' you proberly won't say this but for all those idiots :wacko: ok so when I reseted it I got a boy I name him Crash his three presnt were:

1. A toy rocket

2. 3000g

3. A violin

SO here are the stats. P.s he is kuribo-tchi

0 yr

10 lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

stress 41

tone 20

rhythm 23

original 21

Music intrests classical

1 gen

5600g

Well the preschool teacher came and gave him a toy robot. The king came and gave me 2000g and I bought a plant the plant gave me 800g so yay. Well I'm going to music city so bye oh wait Crash will talk in green.Byeba

Hi tt ppl (Tamatalkers) well last night Crash turned into a kikitchi.

STATS

1yr

20lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

stress 25

tone 45

ryhthm 58

original 69

Classical music

1 gen

5100g

Okay so I bought 2 waffles cause he was hungry andI bought a shovel that gave him sunshine which made him happy. Ok so heres Crash

Hi dudes, Well I'm getting kinda bored so (not that you guys are boring ) BYE Well you heard himI'm gonna go to music city with him so he will happier bye

:) :) :D :lol:

Sorry for not writing for the last couple of days but I was really ill so what happen was that Crash made a band caled Dudes therw was a girl call lisa and a boy called toby. Lisa was cha mametchi and toby was the flame one. They are a rock 'n' roll band. The boys had guitars and lisa had head phones. Ok but that was 3 days ago now... Crash is a MAMETCHI woo so cool well lisa is a mamethi also cool but toby is a weird thingy with a sqiggly mouth. Well they past the 3rd auditions and got the pro debet whoo so here is the stats.

STATS:

4 yrs

58 lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

staress 42

tone 577

rhytm 561

original 552

rock'n'roll

1 gen

25290g

star ranking 26th

tama fans 77,025,75

Well thats it bye

Sorry for not not writing yesterday I fainted and hit my head on the wall and got a black eye and went to the docters. TRUE STORY! Okay so back to Crash ok so I'm not really bothered to do me talking tamagotchi talking so yeah I might do it sometimes and if I'm happy I will add colours to this. Okay so Crash got the FIRST RANKING AWARD FOR ROCK'N'ROLL and he married a makiko a had a baby girl who I'm gonna call ? I don't what to call her so PM me to help the cause. Okay so 1 thing I do b4 the baby leaves is to speand all the money cause they take it all any way so I just stock up until the space is filled. Okay so stats.

STATS

6 Years old

83lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 00

Tone 861

Rhythm 813

Original 878

Music intrest ROCK'N'ROLL

1 genaration

11002910p

Please highlight the bit above

Star ranking 1 st

Tama fans 401,815,479

Okay guys bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi people of tamatalk the reason I'm writing in grey is cause I'm sick but I feel better being on tamatalk soWOO I'm gonna talk in orange ok so Crash hasn't left yet and nobody pm me but its to late now cause I only go on the computer once a day so I won't be able to look at it so anyway since NOBODY PMed me I will the girl Panda ok so I bought Crash celebrity wear which cost 1,500000p or maybe it was 150000000000 no less than that um oh well Lets just say alot of money.Okay so well yeah uh not much else to say other than

STATS

7Years old

87 lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 00

Tone 965

Ryhthm 905

Original 999

Music interest ROCK'N'ROLL

1st Gen

19488450p

Star ranking 1st

Tama fans 50,702,271

Wait What!!?? HOW COULD CRASH HAVE LESS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D :huh: :huh: :angry:

Ok so bye

HI I feel purplely today so yeah. Anyway Crash and his wife left and left me there daughter which I called Panda don't ask why. So they took all the money which is so super unfair but they did leave me the stuff and managed to buy some really expinsive stuff before they left like a toy shop and celebrity wear how cool.Okay so just now Panda turned into a Hitdo-tchi Woo okay so the pre-school teacher hasn't come so she is stuck with a toy robot which she does not like at all. OH WAIT she just came right now and gave Panda a toy train not much better but lets see if she likes it.( The next bit is going to be fullstops each one is one second of me being on my tama starting now)......................................... Ok so she doesn't like the train any better than the the robot which I knew so Stats..

STATS

0 Years old

14 lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 00

Tone 245

Rhythm 229

Original 265

Music Interest Asian music

2nd Genaration

0p

Instrument Guitar

Toy train

Ok bye Peace to the world

Please highlight below to read.

Hi guys well I'm writing in white today so its like invisable ink ok so Panda turned into a

Cha-mame-tchi which is cool so today the music teacher came and gave her a bass drum.

Band name = ANIMAL

Band music = R&B music

Band members =

Name = Charecter = Insrument = Gender

Panda = Cha-mame-tchi = Guitar = Girl

Daniel = Nonopotchi = Trumpet = Boy

Colleen = Ichigotchi = Headphones = Girl

Okay so Stats

STATS

0 Years old

28 lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 66

Tone 286

Ryhthm 261

Original 301

2nd Genaration

9100p

Bye

OK I'M MEGA ANNOYED WHICH IS WHY I'M WRITING IN RED AND IN CAPITAL LETTERS. OK SO WHAT HAPPEN WAS ACTULLY I CAN'T SAY WAS 'CAUSE IT'S STILL HAPPANINING OK SO PANDA HATES ALL HER TOYS BUT STILL PLAYS WITHTHEM WHICH CAUSE HER STRESS SHE PRACTICES HER GUITAR WHICH CAUSES STRESS HER SRESS IS TOO HIGH NOW SO I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT GO DOWN! I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I PLAYED GAMES PLAYED ON THE SLIDE EVERYTHING NOTHING WORKED. OK SO I GOTTTA GO EAT. SO BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok maybe I was overly dramatic^ but I was mega annoyed.Anyway her stress is lower now which is good ok so nothing has hapen much since its the morning well it is in England exepct I bought her a sterio so um STATS

STATS

Please highlight below

1 Year old

35lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 51

Tone 340

Rhythm 341

Original 387

Music Interest R&B Music

2nd Genaration

3120p

Well shes still a Chamametchi so thats really it bye

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panda turned into a Chantotchi!!! Yeah so thats good so um well right shes wearing a mocha coustume which is cute um

STATS

2 Years old

34lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 16

Tone 452

Rhythm 467

Original 531

Music Intrest R&B Music

2nd Genaration

1100p

Star Ranking 999th

Tama fans 35,095

Well thats really it so bye

Ok soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I been really busy so thats why I havn't posted but here I am so um well Panda got the award for 1st star ranking in R&B and I bought a cafe um so lets go to stats

Stats

6 Years old

63lb

Happy 0000

Hungry 0000

Stress 21

Tone 999

Rhythm 999

Original 999

Music Intrest Rock'n'roll

2nd Genaration

5488070p

Hi guys well Panda got married to Shimashimatchi and got a baby girl which I will name Levi ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well thats really it so lets go to Tama 65 with the stats

Stats

7 years old

72lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 000

Stress 00

Tone 999

Rhythm 999

Original 999

Music Intrest Rock'n'roll

2nd Genaration

10480510p

Okay so I'm going to give them a lollipop and thats it bye :angry:

Hi guys well levi turned into a Tamatchi which is okay... but anyway the pre school teacher came and gave us a camra and she plays the guitar ok so um levi is um..... lets go to

Stats

0 years old

15lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

stress 25

tone 270

rhythm 271

original 266

music intrest rock'n'roll

3rd gen

8680p

ok so bye

Hi guys well levi turned into a Cha-mame-tchi whoo ok so she didn't get a new instrument which is weird but any way her band is called pink and in her band are:

Name/gender/charecters/instruments

Levi/girl/Cha-mame-tchi/Guitar

Jenny/girl/ringotchi/karaoke

Veronica/girl/ihigotchi/headphones

ok so um stats

Stats

1 Year olds

36lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 00

Tone 370

Rhythm 367

Original 376

Music genre Rock'n'roll

3rd Gen

34540p

ok so bye

Um levi turned into a mimtchi yeah and veronica turned into a :ph34r: and jenny turned into a onputchi. She has failed every audition so far but all well

stats

4 yrs

53lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

stress 00

tone 708

rhythm 683

original 725

music interest Rock'n'roll

3 rd gen

1220 p

Well Levi just got married whoo she got married to a Shimashimatchi and got a baby boy whoo ok also I need you guys to pm me with names please or else no no foget that but do pm me ok so um yeah

stats

5yrs

42lb

hungry 0000

happy 0000

stress 00

tone 796

rhythm 775

original 817

music intereest rock'n' roll

3rd gen

19870p

star ranking 999th

tama fans 35,362

Well levi left and I named the boy SID 'cause noone pmed me. Well yesterday SID turned into kuchi-tama-tchi he got a tamagotchi from the pre school. Um well he looks cute

Stats

0 Years old

15lb

Hungry 0000

Happy 0000

Stress 00

Tone 265

Rhythm 258

Original 276

Music IntrestRock'n'roll

4th Gen

16720p