Rtt's Tamas,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, It isnow Sunday night, and Still.. No Uratama. I'm really, REALLY hopingit shall come tommorow.

I have opened a new blog, my username is Rtt so just add rtt to the www.blogagotchi.com addy.

Also, I'm going to either buy a Mesu/Osu pair OR a CubeWorld Pair!

I am STILL waiting for my Uratama. I'm getting pretty annoyed with Yesasia.. Slow delivery, Slow Email responces ect.

well, Nothing has happened to my Ocean, My Angel has ran out of batteries :hitodetchi:

Well, As you may have read in my Blog, (Or not) My angelgotchi is really annoying me, Because it carries on Beeping after it runs out of batteries.

Also, My Uratama still hasnt come, I've wasted 2.5 weeks of my Summer hols. consentrating on my Uratama coming.

Whoa! I just realised! When the Angel runs out of batteries, It does something that looks like the Tama ROM test! A few lines appear, Screen goes black, Catorgories light up.

So cool!

My OCean has just woke up (So have I! B) )

It is Still at the jellyfish stage. I am watching CartoonNetwork just waiting for the Mailman.

Oh! I forgot to mention, I repainted my Angelgotchi, The little gold wings were fading, And I didnt like the color, So I repainted them with a better shade of gold.

--------------

I think the Angelgotchis are way better then the American version, Because of the better charatcers and the design.

My ocean woke up this morning with no Happy and No Hungry hearts, I dunno why, it goes to sleep with the lights off, and if I wake up before it, The lights on it are off?

I dont get it!

Latest posts

Back