New V2 Colours? (ConneXion)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, today at school, I was looking at this girls gorgeus Tama which said tamaGotchi at the top (ConneXion) and it had like a blue background with flowers on it. I thought it may be a V1 but it was so gorgeous and I realised she had a Hitodetchi and it had a shop. That leads me to think there are new colours out already. is this true? If so, does anyone have pics of these new colours. I am really interested!!! ;)

If they had new colors,

it would be on the tamagotchi site.

That sounds cute. But what color was the shell?

That's awesome! B) . I hope there are new colours. I am kind of over the current colours (conneXion) at the moment. B)

there is new colours for the connexion and i can give them to you they are: clear orange, silver, yellow and flowers and blue with flowers

I've seen the Yellow + flowers for sale
I've just realised that the design I saw in the UK last week looks remarkably similar to the "Pink Hibiscus" shell design (you can see it on the V2 ConneCTion Fave Designs poll posted by Admin recently...) - only instead of a pink background, it was pale/lemon yellow.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I've seen the Yellow + flowers for sale in my local John Lewis (UK) dept store....(GBP 12.50 in case anyone is interested in checking their local store....)Best, etc.

TamaMum
ive seen clear orange clear purple yellow with flowers and loads more in toymaster beverly [not beverly hills]in england :lol: :( :(

Well, today at school, I was looking at this girls gorgeus Tama which said tamaGotchi at the top (ConneXion) and it had like a blue background with flowers on it. I thought it may be a V1 but it was so gorgeous and I realised she had a Hitodetchi and it had a shop. That leads me to think there are new colours out already. is this true? If so, does anyone have pics of these new colours. I am really interested!!! :lol:
yeah! i got my mate Suzie a yellow v2 conneXion with little flower patterns............

Cool! There are new colours!!! *mouth waters*

I have to go to Corte Inglés straight away and check this miracle out!! I am so excited and glad! I was hoping for new colours. I am off to check bandaieurope too! :lol:

Me and my husband got some tamagotchi conections at the weekend, they are version 2 and mine is transparent purple with white buttons and his is transparent yellow with blue buttons, do we have the new colours?? :lol:

we just picked up 2 we liked the look of!!! :(

oh n p.s we got em from argos in sheffield :(

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends just got that from Walmart, so if they're new Walmart must've grabbed them quick :eek: . Nah, I think what you're talking about's from the Tropical Fun collection, which isn't all that new.

Yes! They are new colpours. it isn't tropical fun because ity is a European tamagotchi.

I went to Corte Inglés:

Awesome fuchsia with flowers - me want!

Awesome yellow with light flowers - me want!

Transparent purple - cool!

Transparent yellow - looks like wee. XC

Transparent orange - ugly

Can't think of any others but I must say I feel so happy it is true! I can't wait to get one but if I do, I may have to wait till Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back