New V2 Colours? (ConneXion)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the ones your on about Spiffy, they came out in Ireland in August, I particularly like the yellow with flowers

Yes! They are new colpours. it isn't tropical fun because ity is a European tamagotchi.
I went to Corte Inglés:

Awesome fuchsia with flowers - me want!

Awesome yellow with light flowers - me want!

Transparent purple - cool!

Transparent yellow - looks like wee. XC

Transparent orange - ugly

Can't think of any others but I must say I feel so happy it is true! I can't wait to get one but if I do, I may have to wait till Christmas!!
dont forget silver :D

I saw a silver on the ad on telly, but it's from a different collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, today at school, I was looking at this girls gorgeus Tama which said tamaGotchi at the top (ConneXion) and it had like a blue background with flowers on it. I thought it may be a V1 but it was so gorgeous and I realised she had a Hitodetchi and it had a shop. That leads me to think there are new colours out already. is this true? If so, does anyone have pics of these new colours. I am really interested!!! :wacko:
No sorry! but i know what they look like! :wacko: 4 friends of mine at school have the new colors! ;)

I love GOZARUCHIS :rolleyes: :huh: :( !

I'm not sure, maybe the silver one is from a more recent collection or something?

Oh... Well it is the ssecond launch of V2 colours. Anyway, I went to CI but they didn't have that. I have also noticed they have moved the tamas of the front row so I couldn't find them at first. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back