My Tama v4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mametchi: LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Today and yesterday i used the love potion on my new and old tamas! They havent had babies yet but i hope they do soon! If they dont have babies by tomorrow then the matchmaker will come! Nothing much else has happened today ill reply later

BYE X

(Ill probably reply later)

;) BABY, BABY!!

You will never guess what happened about 1 hour ago... the matchmaker came. Star! loved with a really sweet Gozarutchi! The screen went black and then loads of fireworks went off. Then suddenly a baby girl arived on the screen!! YAY! I think im gonna call the girl YELOW, but i dunno yet!!

BYE X

:furawatchi: OH DEAR!

Today i took Star! to school but i didnt know that she was in my bag. So i hadnt looked after my tama all day! I was hoping that tonight Star! would leave the baby girl. Then i would be on generation 2! I changed the time to midnight but she didnt leave. I think she will probably leave in her own time. Oh well at least i tried!!

I wouldnt know if anything went on with Star! because i didnt know she was in my bag. I will try and remember if i put my tama in my bag or not next time! Emilys tama turned into a Ponitchi, i didnt connect because as you know i forgot about mine. I will stop nagging on at you now.

BYE X

:lol: HELLO LITTLE ONE!

Last night star! left the baby. As soon as i woke up i woke her up and name dthe baby YELOW! This was because yellow is my favourite colour and there is also some yellow on my tama!I took her to school and connected with Holly and Emilys tamagotchis. About 2 hours after my tama had woken up it had changed into a child. Now it is a...

PETITCHI

Its really quite sweet, but its not exactly what i expected.

BYE X

(This was written about yesterday, my next post will be about today)

:lol: QUICK, QUICK, QUICK!!

This morning when i woke up YELOW was still asleep. I woke her up staright away because today she was going to evolve into a cute teenager! I woke her up and played jumping rope a few times to make YELOW loose some weight. After that i left her for a while and then i heard the evolve noise and YELOW is now a...

YOUNG MEMETCHI

Just like star! was, you can now she the family resemblance!

BYE X

Last edited by a moderator:
:D MAYBE TOMORROW!

I dont think that YELOW will evolve into an adult today. Maybe tomorrow because she only turned into a teenager yesterday. I really want YELOW to turn into a KUCHIPATCHI because they are so sweet. Today i got a pouch and landyard for my tama and it is so sweet. I dont know where my mum got it but it is so sweet!!

YELOW has not been doing much interesting today. I have been playing quite a few games to make YELOW loose a bit of weight but she still wieghts loads of LB! I think it is time to go on tamatown. So ill post later!

BYE X

:( JOB TIME!!

Today YELOW got a job. It first came when i was brishing my teeth, but i left the mail for too long so it went. Then it came bac when i was at school but i couldnt check it. So the mail only just came and now YELOW has a job as a...

FIREMAN (lady)

It is quite a cool job but the minigame is really hard. I think im gonna go on www.tamatown.com

BYE X

:D SORRY!

Sorry for the late update! Not yesterday but the day before the matchmaker came and YELOW made love with a really sweet Debatchi and they had baby boys!!

So today when i woke up i named the boy RORY! As a baby he was fine but about a 5 hours ago he evolved into a...

PETITCHI

That is just like what YELOW looked like when she was a child. You can easily see the family resemblance! HA HA!! Tomorrow RORY! should evolve into a teenager. I hope he doesnt turn into a Young Memetchi because that is just like what STAR! and YELOW looked like, so i am quite fed up of it now! I would quite like him to turn into a...

YOUNG MIMITCHI

Young Mimitchi are really cute and i havent had one of them before so i would quite like one of them. If i cant get that then i would quite like a...

YOUNG KUCHIPATCHI

Young Kuchipatchi are really sweet. I had one of them on my first V4 (which broke) and it was really cute! But overall if i cant get any of them then i would quite like RORY! to turn into a...

HINOTAMATCHI

Hinotamatchi are quite sweet but they are better than nothing. So if i cant get a Young Mimitchi or a Young Kuchipatchi then i would quite like that one!

I think that after a long day im gonna go on tamatown and take RORY! to pre-school!

BYE X

:D RORY! EVOLVED!!

Today RORY! evolved into a teenager. I woke him up early hoping that he would evolve straight away, but he didnt. So i played jumping rope a few times hoping that he would evolve after that but didnt then. He finally evolved at about 10:30am when i was sittong in the lounge watching a DVD! So he is no longer a child but not he is a seriously sweet...

YOUNG ROBOTCHI

He looks so sweet! I had no idea that he would evolve into a young robotchi because they are so sweet. That will be the second time i have had a young robotchi because i had it on the 2nd generation on my old V4. I am actually quite glad that he evolved into one of them because it is much better than having another young memetchi! I had young memetchis on my first and second generations (im on generation 3 now) so i was getting quite fed up of them now! I have been taking RORY! to school a few times to increase his intelligence points. I want himt o get loads of intelligence points because i want him to get a great gob when he is an adult. My first generation had a job of being a school teacher. My second generation had a job of being a fireman. So i am aiming for RORY! to become a scientist because it actually looks quite cool (even though i dont like science). I have not been on tamatown lately so im gonna go on now!! Sorry for writing loads!!

BYE X

:ichigotchi: Hiya!!

Hiya tamamad14 i like your log! Its really cool. I havent posted on mine since about the beginning of January and i dont think i will do it anymore! Is your avatar your actual V4 because it looks really nice!?!? Please reply!!

Bi 4 now

x :D

:D Thanks!!

Thank you tamafan14. I am glad you like my log!! Yes my avatar is my actual tamagotchi and i am glad you like it! I think you should carry on with your tamagotchi log because it is interesting to know how you are getting on with your tama! Which design of tamagotchi V4 do you have. I might like yours??

BYE X

:rolleyes: EARLY POST!!

Hiya, i am posting early because im not at school today as i dont feel well! Today when i woke up RORY! was still asleep. I didnt wake him up because he was playing jumping rope loads last night, so i left him to sleep for a while! Today i am gonna stay in bed and probably play jumping rope or mimic with my tama because i cant do anything else! I am hoping that tomorrow RORY! will evolve into an adult so today i am gonna take him to school loads to increase his intelligence points so he will get a good job!

BYE X

:blink: RORY! EVOLVED!!

Today RORY! evolved into an adult. I wanted it to be a Minotchi because they are quite sweet. But guess what he evolved into??? I bet you cant guess! RORY! is now the first ever...

MAMETCHI

... that i have had and he is so sweet! He evolved at school in first lesson. I forgot to check it at first. But then i checked it and now he is a really sweet MAMETCHI yay!! I am hoping that tomorrow RORY! will get a job. At the moment he has 70 intelligence points(i probably wont get anymore), so i am hoping that RORY! can be a scientist because it looks funny! Anyway better go to tamatown.

BYE X

Latest posts

Back