Thoughts on Hidatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hidatchi is the cutest wittle thing ever with its cheery little smile. Its head resembles a wrapped candy so its even more full of happiness. Although, that's only Hidatchi's base sprite as the actual character has short curly hair and big googly eyes as seen in its closeup.
Hidatchi has the charm of Ginjirotchi, another really smiley tamagotchi. Who can't help but smile at that happy face (same goes for Ginjirotchi's too) :blink:
I got a Hidatchi on my 2024 Connection awhile ago and it couldn't have been more perfect. Her name was Wapiko so she shared her smiles with an extremely energetic, carefree, silly anime girl. Here's the OP/opening theme song for Goldfish Warning to illustrate a bit of Wapiko's character (she's the pink-haired girl):

I also highly recommend this anime, Goldfish Warning, as it's silly and crazy but in a very well written and original way. Back to Hidatchi, I remember its hat wearing sprite was a Christmas elf hat and that's just perfect for such a cheery tamagotchi. Hidatchi's V3 exclusive so unfortunately this cutie pie doesn't appear more and it really should. Although, I find the colour versions tend to have more uniform body language so it's probably best Hidatchi stayed in an era where there was more individual expression.

Latest posts

Back