My Tama v4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamamad14

Reaction score
:huh: HELLO EVERYONE!!

Hi im Emma and im new to Tamatalk. I have a v4 and i am going to write this log to tell you all about it!! I have a dark blue v4 with light blue swirls around the screen. It has yellow buttons and the bobble on the aerial is red!!

I am already on generation 3 because i only just joined!! His name is Owen! and he is really sweet!! When he was a child he was a... HARUTCHI and about 2 hours age he turned into a... YOUNG ROBOTCHI!!

BYE X

(PS. ill reply as soon as possible!)

Last edited by a moderator:
*edit : reply removed.

Please do not post comments in other members' logs (see pinned topic at the top of the Logs Forum for guidance) - instead you can send them a PM - Thanks for understanding :ph34r:

:( HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!

After every post i will write down how much health Owen! has... Here is how Owen! is getting on at the moment:

Hungry - 4 hearts

Happy - 4 hearts

training - 5/9

Intelligence - 6

flowers - 0

Kindness - 5

age - 1

Weight - 87Lb

Name - Owen!

Gender - Boy

Generation - 3

points - 2530

BYE X

(Ill probably reply later)

:( TAMATOWN TIME!!

I am going to go on tamatwon in a minute but i need a bit of help!!! I know that you can get the passport, the brochure and the graduation hat and gown. But is there any other souvenirs that you can get??

Anyway... Owen! just left pre school because he got a letter from the pre school teacher and a letter from the Elementry school teacher. I will probably take Owen! to school and go to the acrcade to get loads more money!! Does anyone know when the Travel agents will open because i have a ticket to use there and i want to use it when Owen! is an adult!!!

At the moment i have 25 because i had them when i had Wizz! and Tommo my prvious generation 1 and 2. Here is a list of all the items that i have at the moment...

R.C HELICOPTER

BALL

UMBRELLA

CAP

MAKE - UP X2

PEN

!!(clone)

CELL PHONE

MARACAS

GUITAR

SOCCER

DOLL

MUSIC

ACTION FIGURE

JEANS

SUN GLASSES

PENCIL X2

PLAY HOUSE

SLIDE

SHIRT

BLDG BLOCK

TICKET (to africa)

R.C UFO

BYE X

(Ill probabaly reply very soon)

;) NEW FRIENDS!!

Today at school i found out that my mate Holly got a v4 at the weekend so i connected with hers. Its name is Tosh! and it is a teenager. At the moment its a young dorotchi. I also cpnnected with my friend Emily's. Hers is called Ianto its a teenager and it is a Hinotamatchi. They are all really great friends to Owen!Anyway id better go coz im goin on tama town for a bit.

BYE X

(Ill reply probably later)

:) HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!

Hungry - 4 hearts

Happy - 4 hearts

Training - 7/9

Intelligence - 22

Flowers - 7

Kindness - 0

Age - 2

Weight - 99Lb

Name - Owen!

Gender - Boy

Generation - 3

Points - 4430

BYE X

:( OWEN! EVOLVED!!

Today when i went to school i played loads of games on my tama! We had just had assembly and my next lesson was french so i checked my tama and it had evolved into a.......

PYONCHITCHI!!

He looks really sweet!! He looks a bit like what my first generation looked like a Pyonkotchi!! I have been taking Owen! to school all day and now i have about 58 intelligent points. Im gonna keep taking him to school because i want owen to get a good job!!

I have also started to use my sisters v4 because she said she doesnt want to look after it anymore. So im looking after it at the moment!! Her name is misty and she is a teenger at the moment!! I have been connecting then loads and im gonna use the love potion on then for when misty is an adult!! At the moment they both like each other 3 smiley faces and hopefully before they go they will be partners!! Well you never know do you!!

So i have decided that i will probably talk about misty sometimes in my log. But if you dont want me to just post and tell me!!

BYE X

:lol: OH NO!!!!

You will never guess what happened to yesterday?? Well i had just gone to bed and i checked my tama and it would not let me feed it!! It also says that all my food items are balls!!

Tomorrow im gettin another 1 and will write my log about that one!! If you have any ideas for names please tell me because i am clueless!! Owen! has not done much today but he fell in love with my sisters tama Misty today. Anyway id better go. I will definatle post tomorrow!!

BYE X

:D A NEW ONE COOL!!

Today i got my new tama because my other one broke!! It had a dark blue background, and has green, yellow and white stars and a yellow bobble on top of the areal!!

It was a girl so i named it star! and she is now a... Mizumatchi!! She looks really sweet. I have the love potion and all the other items i can unlock!!

Star! has so far been excepted into pre-school and is very healthy and happy at the moment. I have connected with Holly and Emily's tamas and now they are mates!!

I will post about my new tama now

BYE X

:) STAR! EVOLVED!

Today i took my tama to school as normal! It was a child so i was waiting for it to turn into and adult! I was in lesson 1 and i checked my tama. Here it comes. And she had 1 poo and needed food. But she evolved into a....

YOUNG MEMETCHI

She looks so sweet and looks really pretty! She has been excepted into elementry school and was taken out of Pre-school. I cant wait until Star! turns into an adult because i really want to know what it will evolve into!

BYE X

(Ill probably reply later

:D IM CONFUSED!!

~OFF TOPIC~

Thank you Tamafan14 and KaosMIMI for the posts but i am confused that you sent me a link to my own log. Please reply because i am so confused!!

~TAMA~

Well this morning Star! was already awake when i woke up. She had done 1 poo and had 4 hearts for Hunger and 4 hearts for happy. Which is quite good. I have been taking Star! to school quite alot at the moment so she can get loads of intelligence points. I am on tamatown at the moment and will probably log out of it in a minute. So now would be a good time to do Star! health list....

HUNGRY - 4 hearts

HAPPY - 4 hearts

TRAINING - 5/9

INTELLIGENCE (pencils) - 34

ART (stars) - 42

KINDNESS (flowers) - 20

AGE - 1 yr

WEIGHT - 38LB

NAME - Star!

GENDER - Girl

GENERATION - 1G

POINTS - 1050p

I think that is all im gonna write for now. But if Star! does do anything interesting or i just want to post then i will.

BYE X

;) THANKS!!

Thank you Mametchi1000 im am gald you like my log. I read your log and it is really sweet. Do you have a version 4 because i think readers would like to hear about it if you do. Thanks again for your reply feel free to leave anymore.

BYE X

:D FINALLY!!

For the past hour i have been playing jumping rope to make Star! loose some weight. I managed to loose weight down to 15LB it wouldnt let me play any games so i thought thats as light as she can get. But then disaster struck. The mail came and it was a letter. I thought it would be the tama king because the fortune cookie said 3 stars for Money. But it was a snake and got Star! unhappy so i did all that hard work for nothing. I will probably try and loose some more weight on star! later. Im gonna probably go on tamatown now so ill speak to you later.

BYE X

:p HOW MANY!!

~OFF TOPIC~

Thank you Mametchi1000 and Sharpay~fan i am very glad that you both like my log. I will try and keep up the good work.

~TAMA~

About 45 minutes ago i got off tamatown and just as id finished typing in the log out password, Star! fell to sleep. I have had bad mails lately so Star! weight has now gone up the 30 LB i will try and play games tomorrow to loose some weight. I wont wake her up because she has been playing Jumping rope all day and needs the sleep. I hope my family do something interesting tomorrow because i want to take Star! out in the car because she hasnt been in it yet. I hope Star! turns into an adult tomorrow if she does then... YAY!! I wonder what she will turn into.

BYE X

;) SO SWEET!

You know i told you about i reset my old v4 and it worked. Well today it turned into a teenager and you will never guess what character it is... its a...

GURUMETCHI

It looks so sweet. Star! was asleep when i woke up this morning so was Swirl (my old v4). So i decided to wake up star! and play some games. But it wouldnt let me because it was too light. Talking of weight im gonna play some games with Swirl because he weighs 81LB. WOW!! That is a bit to much. Im gonna at least get him down to 30LB which hopefully wont be a problem.

BYE X

:D STAR! EVOLVED!!

Well as you already know when Star! was a teenager she was a... YOUNG MEMETCHI. Well about 10 minutes ago she evolved into a, here it come. She evolved into a..

MEMETCHI

YAY!! So she turned from a young memetchi to a memetchi. YAY!! She looks so sweet.

~MY OLD TAMA~

As i might have told you that i reset my old v4. Well i might use the love potion on them when he is an adult. I hope he evolves into something really sweet, just like Star! But you never knoe do you??

BYE X

:huh: SCHOOL RULES!!

Today i took Star! to school as usual and at lunch i got mail. It was from the school teacher saying goodbye and then the job one. Out of all the jobs avaliable i decided to apply for being a school teacher.

JUDGE 1 gave me - o

JUDGE 2 gave me - o

JUDGE 3 gave me - o

YAY!! So now Star! job is working at tamatown elementry school! That is gonna be well cool!

BYE X

Latest posts

Back