Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli growled, "she better be unharmed you evil little b*tch, or i'll slit your throat myself."

Nathaniel blushed, "you.. wouldn't get it."

"If I said id like to see you do it myself, id be ling. But its pretty amusing hearing thee words come out of your mouth."

she suddenly looked sad, downtrodden. "I know.. im very stupid to you."

Alli sat down, thinking. "what the hell is your problem? must you be such an evil little creature thing?" He cocked his head to the side, angry. "wouldn't you get angry if some guy was trying to take your wife on something you don't even get?" He hissed.

"oh no. no no no no no." Nathaniel whispered, "your just.. innocent."

Croy suddenly stopped smiling, a dazed expression in his face.

My god if you had ever seen such carnage that I have seen you would think loosing your wife for even a little bit was nothing. It would be like a scratch on you- somehting that goes away as soon as its covered. Even if you lost your whole f*cking family you wouldnt think of it as much as what I have seen.

?Sympathy?

It was gone as soon as it was there. "If it was for a good reason, I wouldnt fight it."

"Maybe I would get it if you showed me." She said quietly.

Alli sighed, "how long are you guys going to be gone?"

Nathaniel now turned more red, and started the stuttering again. "you.. you.. you s-sure?" He whispered.

"Im sure you have other Friends to play house with." He sneered, but it was half hearted.

"but I look.... kinda like you?" She said, cocking her head.

"We have the same legs"

"and arms."

"We have the same body as I can see."

"Wheres the ring." Was all he said. Of course he dint see one, but he dint think they would have one in the middle of no where.

Her eyes flashed different emotions, as the words drifted through her head.

Alli.. looked a little hurt when he said that. "i'm working on that. but she's got a necklace i made her, to serve as our ring till we get a real one."

Nathaniel started to kiss her chin, closing his eyes.

Croy was silent, his blank eyes reflecting the fire.

She blinked, withdrawing herself. "no, no, im so sorry.." She whispered, er voice shifting into a heavy distressed tone, like she was about to cry.

"Ill leave."

"Ill leave for a long time."

".... Because you dont need me."

she took off, dissapearing into the gray and white winter sky.

Alli looked down, "i don't know what you are talking about, that i have friends to run off to. she, and sora, are my main closest friends. i'm just a bit protective."

Nathaniel smacked his forehead, and took off after her. "NONONO! DON'T LEAVE!" He cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back