Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli looked down, "but he's got a girl of his own. he.. like, ditched me for a while when he first got her. he wouldn't notice me much anymore, these days."

Nathaniel looked at her, with pained eyes. "TETTRA!" He screamed, or atleast tried. "I LOVE YOU!"

"Some friend he is." He mumbled.

Tettra topped for a little and flitted back down to him, the wind just right to catch him in a full-on blow as she hugged him. Whatever she said was caught up by the very same wind, however, so she was silent.

Alli sighed, "don't you see why i get so upset over her going away? i have no company. i love her."

Nathaniel started to fly downwards, her in his arms.

"You cant come." that was a flat rule.

She, though, had her wings out still, keeping them suspended in the air, below most plane flight. "I love you too." She whispered. "We should keep flying- because I love that, it makes me feel good."

Alli slammed his fist into the tree. "why is it, that you guys need Aviance to find this kid."

Nathaniel made it to the ground, and landing on his back, her on top of him. He started to whisper into her ear, this time apologizes.

i forget now xD

i think it was because i got the new castlevania game..

or that austin got in a lot of trouble

Nathaniel kissed her neck, tracing it with his fangs. "let's find somewhere warm and hidden."

Jade sighed and said, "Look, I have to find my brother! He's all I have! He's too small to protect himself, he's frail, he's fragile! I promise, we'll bring your wife back safe and sound! Well.... if she cooperates. But she can easily seek him out. I'm not asking her to fight for me, I'm asking her to guide me!"

Aviance was curled up on the ground now, silent. She was finding a happy place.

i still didn't play it yet- me and my dad have a deal.

he plays it first, and then i get to take it.

and we found out awesome news-

on the PS3, we can download some of the older Castlevania games.

like Symphony Of The Night (which is one of the best games, along with the new one we got)

we hung out at the mall yesterday, and got icecream and something to eat.

but the icecream sucked >__>

he agreed.

Alli shook his head, and stroked Aviance. "she's.. scared. just be a bit more sensitive about it."

Nathaniel picked her up, like a lovely bride, and twirled her a bit. "I love you so much."

Ahh.

so how did Austin get in trouble?

Tettra giggled and slung her arms around his neck, her head on his choulde.r 'I love you too, so much, I love you lots<3~"

Croy sat up, and rubbed his neck. "Hey listen- we have worse was to 'persuade' people to come with us." He was putting on a great charade, acting as if he had always been some sort of toadie for Jades side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back