Mimi&hanalover Entama logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the Matchmaker came!! She brought a Mimitchi to Tata, so he mated with her and

HE

GOT

A

MAMEZOKU....

BOY!!

His salary is 1000g, or so it was, because I made him leave his Mamezoku boy!! And I found out that Tata's dad, the Togetchi, was actually named Tatsu. Huh. And the Sebinetchi Tatsu mated with was named... Omiai.

Tata's mate, a Mimitchi was named... Omiai!! Huh.

Anyway, Tata's mamezoku boy (a Mameotchi), I named him Tama♥kuO. He should evolve into a toddler soon. Very, very soon. Keeping you updated on "Mimi&hanalover Entama logs show!"

He turned into a Mamebotchi just now!! He fell asleep, so I woke him up, so he's two years old, so now he'll be four when he evolves (no wait five), but whatever. Now he has a backpack, and I'll connect him to e-Tamago.

But wait, let's use his car... cute animation!!

Balls... poor thing!! But it's cute.

Microphone... oops, stage fright, another try: fine, last try: okay but sort of nervous

Trampoline... Cute!!

I just bought 3 of those medicines that raise your Intelligence by 20 each time you use them. They are a three time use!! Now I have 2310G, and 193 Intelligence points.

I played it again, and got a present.

1 try: Golden G bag, 900G

2 try: Golden G bag, 600G

3 try: regular G bag, 250G

4 try: Golden G bag, 900G

5 try: Golden G bag, 500G

Okay, so now Tamaku has 6060 points!! I'm gonna buy 2 more Intelligence medicines, or maybe a TV.

I don't know yet. I'll check out e-Tamago's shop now... wait...

I bought Intelligence blocks, now I'll buy a cooking item. *goes to store again*

I bought Mame cooking blocks and mixed my blocks and lipstick together. I got sunglasses!!

I've gotta go, be back later!! Actually, it'll be tomorrow.

See ya!!

I am obsessed with tossing rings.

1 try: Golden G bag, 700G

2 try: Golden G bag, 500G

3 try: Golden G bag, 700G

4 try: Golden G bag, 500G

5 try: Golden G bag, 800G

6 try: Golden G bag, 900G

7 try: Golden G bag, 800G

8 try: Golden G bag, 800G

9 try: Golden G bag, 500G

10 try: Golden G bag, 500G

Which leaves us at a total of 11440G. I wanted to buy a candy tree. I'm off to buy one now... next post has info on what I got!!

I got the candy tree with lollipops and a cupcake on it.

What it does...

It gave him food. He was three years old and he fell asleep. I woke him up. Oh, I'm wondering if it's still there!!

*checks age* 4 yrs.

It gave him more food!! I don't even have to BUY the food!! Wee!!

Try again...

a bottle of snack. OMG, this ROCKS!!

Now Tamaku has 2390g and 226 Intelligence Points (I P)

Anyway, I'm going to let my hamster type now!! She'll type a whole paragraph for you guys!!

Hamtara: y7bkkkur-hrjoy'yy;!! bii l 4kjjt, 4hug ysraxmmmmmwmmmikkie

She didn't want to type a whole paragraph but she typed a sentence. I'll translate hamster talk!!

Hamtara said: "Hamha-hello!! I am Hamtara, please hug me don't disturb me!!"

I got a Mamezoku GIRL!!!

Aw... better name her!

I named her Yoko♥*♪. She going to need lots of attention... who should I try to get? Marotchi, Maidotchi or Mimitchi?

Darn!! She got reset. Oh well, now I have a Mamebotchi, toddler whom I named Tama♥. He is cute. And I also only have 22 Intelligence points. Running off to binary's topic...

The poor Entama keeps getting reset. :mellow:

Anyway, about 6 days ago I ordered a two-pack of Entamas off YesAsia. They came early, because I got them today.

They are: a yellow with hotpink stars Entama and a yellow with green circles Entama.

They are so cool!

Yellow w/ hotpink stars: Kuchipetchi, girl, Kuchizoku, name: Tama♥!♪

Yellow w/ green circles: Memebotchi, boy, Memezoku, name: TamaOsun*

Gotta go!!

So the Cafe Brown Entama, the yellow with stars and the yellow with circles Entamas are all toddlers!

Cafe Brown: name: Auiuu, girl, Mamepetchi, 3yrs

Yellow with stars: name: Tama♥!♪, Kuchipetchi, 3yrs

Yellow with circles: name: TamaOsun*, Memebotchi, 4yrs

Latest posts

Back