ilovetama's new tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... Sorry guys, but I decided to put my tamas away for the moment.  :p
Reasons:

1) Need to attend to school work

2) Nead to organise teams for sports allsorts.

3) My mum says my tamas are ruining my eyesight

4) I don't have that much time for them now - I'll be doing my GCSEs in about one years time

5) And my boyfriend business. (Not going into details)

So... you see. I will continue to play with tamas, just not NOW.  :p

Anyways, if you want to PM me, that's all right, and I will still be on tamatalk, but I won't be logging.  ;)

Okay, and I will be back logging probably in mid october or something. LOL, and I'll be logging in this log.  ;)

That's me done. good luck and good byeee! Miss you guyz...  :)

~ilovetama~ [i really, really do!]
I'd rather not leave meh tamas.

So... I decided 2 continue!!! =)

13th September:

Antonio, is what I have named the little kiddie, and he grew to be a kuribotchi!!

14th Sep. :

WOW! A nonopotchi. End of.

15th Sep. :

I woke up to see a kuchipatchi! - It's always nice to see that the kuchipatchi inherited SOME of the nonopotchi's features!! - The beak!!

Today, he went to the school and had an audition. He didn't pass. End of.

And, just a note, I won't do all my log like this - boring! It's that I'm making up for the lost updates - that's because my laptop's broke and I have to use my friends. You GOTTA understand!!

- Thanks.

~ilt~

lolx

Antonio: This is NOT a 'lol' matter. End of.

ilt: :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai! I've been so busy lolx i love the way that tamas can keep you occupied whenever.

So, Antonio passed pro debut, had a child with a makiko, <--- oooooh! And the child has grown up to be a kuchitamatachi and nonopotchi. I know, bad care, but I have so much things to do!!! ;3

Nonopotchi into... :p Androtchi! And he married a chantotchi. they'd be leaving today, which means I'm on 9 th gen!

And good news, my laptop is fixed. Moreee updates! <---- YAY! :D And Im on gaia - mizcutiepielivzi if anyone whats to chat <3

Back