ballod of a little black blob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done collecting my thoughts. My tama is a blue V4 with sunflowers on it. His name is Danny and he has all hearts filled in. He has five training points,and 38 intellegence points, 44 fashon points, and 37 friendleness points. He is 3 years old and 24 pounds. :( Wow what a chubby robot teen! I have 7580 gotchi points too. Thats all for now. Now let's find him a mate...

OMG! I found one. I never thought my brother could be useful in tama world. He has an onion teenager (girl of course!) Anyways, I am going to Suessical tomorrow, so I hope it turns into an adult. (Less needy you know!) Of course, I always leave it unpaused at school and he is such a responsible boy! he never poops or gets sick! LOL!!! :)

Bye for now!

I have no clue how I did it.

Bad news. While I was doing my homework, Cake,(my brother's tama) died... :eek:

What shall I ever do? I am horrible at being fast, so i am probably to slow for the matchmaker. I reset my brothers and it is a girl. Does anybody know how to age a tama really fast? thanks! :(

My little Danny now has 44 intellegence, 49 fashion and 40 kindness/social points.He is 37 pounds. :( He is getting bigger every day. I am going to Suessical the musical today, so he just has to be a good boy and keep happy for 1 hour and a half.

Over and out,

:)

Oh how cute! Danny is brushing his teeth! :( I think I should get him some treats at tamatown, because he was such a big boy! He didn't beep once!

Danny just got a job! It's at the cake factory, picking up things. (not a good job to start out with)

I went to Target yesterday. And I had money, so I bought batteries for my v3. It's a girl, and her name is Dylan. Danny is old enough to see the matchmaker now...

I accedently left my tamas unpaused while i was at school, Dylan turned into a teen, and I switched the time on Danny so he now has a baby boy! YAY!!!

Yay! I can't believe my luck! But you know what's funny? My tamas always give birth or get boys!

It's just funny. Yeah, so anyways, I think I will watch Danny leave his kid tonight.

I have heard it is really sad.(the leaving)

Danny still won't leave! Ug.... now I really think that the claw job is cool. I just got a job as a shampoo person. :p does anybody know what skills you need to get a job at the hospital?

Danny is brushing his teeth right now, I will leave for break, so I might not be on as much, so when I get back, expect gen 3! Danny is the kind of boy that has a saddish type of story, like a person who doesn't go to Collage to get on a football team and doesn't make it. He was supposed to be a mitmachi or a maematchi, but I just ended up seeing where Danny took me.

Hello yalls! Alright now, I have some important announcements.

1. I will no longer be logging my V3.

2. Due to the popularity of tamas speaking on logs, I will alow Balto to talk.

Alright, now for the stats of Balto...

Hungry=4

Happyness=4

Training=6

Smartness=13

Fashion=18

Kindness=35

1 yr old

30 pounds

75 points

He is a little fireball right now. I totally love fireball teens, but I was kinda hoping for a new charicter. It's really sad. I love Strawberry teens so much, but I only got it once on my V1, the very first time I had a teen. I will check for any tips on how to get him, and I will post back.

It is possible to get a strawberry! And here is something weird, Ilooked at the chart, and I have only gotten teens in the meme family! Sweet! With the skill points Balto has, he will evolve into the bumble bee thing. Cute!

Danny is sleping right now, so he can't talk right now. But his speaking parts will be in-between these. :p

Actually, do tamas really need to talk? Didn't think so. So Balto will not be talking. Sorry if you wanted to hear what he wanted to say, but no. There are too many logs like that nowadays.

Latest posts

Back