Are you a pervert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Why? what's the point of this topic, anyway?

I think my mum is weird. She puts on boring old CDs and new ones and just dances to them and does the housework and talks about them ! <_< [she's sad and obssessed with boy bands!]

No not at all and I don't think this is in the right section it should be in seriously non Tamatalk one and two this is kind of inappropriate for TamaTalk just saying I'm not trying to start an argument. I am a bit sick minded thought but not in a perverted way lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I'm not sure an 11-year-old should be, but I crack dirty ones once or twice a day. A habit, if you must.

i think i am although it gives me goosebumps thinking about what perverts think about

I am perverted, I always convert stuff perverted like saying "I made a hotdog" I make it sound perverted XD

Well, that's what perversion does to ya =P

Most of the time I'm not a pervert. It depends on who I'm talking to. :ichigotchi:

Like TigerLily said- everyone's mind is in the gutter from time to time. xD

It seems pervert has died since I was in middle school. It seems now that everyone just has sex and no one is like "Omg. Penis. Ew." anymore. XD

I suppose I would say I'm more adult-minded. xD

>3 But I do love me my perverted convos with a friend whom I have dubbed "Walking Juicebox" and "Cheagle". 8D Inside jokes, inside jokes~~~

my boyfriend is.

i can say something, he always converts it into something perverted.

".... i have money!" - me

"... pay me for sex!" - him

he's joking though, he's really sweet

yeah, i can be perverted too.. but not all the time, only once in a while. i don't think it's something to be proud of, and when my boyfriends says stuff it tends to get me mad.

In a joking sense, I think I am. But no-one in the topic who has said they were really are, unless they look at fetish pictures on a daily basis. Being a fangirl and making jokes about anime/Twillight/Spongebob characters doing the nasty does not make you a pervert.

Edit: Unclosed Tag. |D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back