Are you a pervert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha. Yeahh...uhmm about that. lol

I might be a perv. lol Only a little lol. Being a fangirl could do that to you. ^^'

edit:I can't spell today. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the mistake of listening to some real disgusting hormonial teenage guys in 7th and 8th grade and I'm scarred for life. u..u

I'm still trying to "cleanse my mind" if you will and to not laugh at my friends at the lunch table when they crack a dirty "that's what she said!". :eek:

Hahahaha. Yeahh...uhmm about that. lolI might be a perv. lol Only a little lol. Being a fangirl could do that to you. ^^'

edit:I can't spell today. lol

FANGIRLTIEMNOW.

>D

Yeah, it really can. ;3

what is it
It's a fangirl disease. TOO OBSESSIVE. *drool*

Okay back on topic.

Oh my Fuji, these perverted images from ahem smu**y fanfictions have been engraved into my mind. o_o Thank you LiveJournal. lol

what is it
[SIZE=13pt]xD Fangirls are girls who obsess over anime/manga characters, that are dudes. :) [/SIZE]

Fangirls usually like it when two anime/manga boy characters fall in love with each other. @.@" It's uber-cuteness.

[SIZE=13pt]xD Fangirls are girls who obsess over anime/manga characters, that are dudes. :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]Fangirls usually like it when two anime/manga boy characters fall in love with each other. @.@" It's uber-cuteness.
We should make a fangirl topic. Because this one is going way off topic. lol And the thing about two guys falling in love. Oh yess. My sister isn't a fangirl and she saw this FujiRyo video I made and uploaded onto YouTube and shes all like...uhmmm...eww?!?!

I lmao-ed. lol I'm like you won't understand. xD

We should make a fangirl topic. Because this one is going way off topic. lol And the thing about two guys falling in love. Oh yess. My sister isn't a fangirl and she saw this FujiRyo video I made and uploaded onto YouTube and shes all like...uhmmm...eww?!?!I lmao-ed. lol I'm like you won't understand. xD
[SIZE=13pt] xD lmao. Yeah I know! Most people don't seem to understand[/SIZE]

the wonderful romance between two hot anime guys. >:3♥ rofl...I'm such a perv. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back