A V3 LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cara has just turned into a Sekitorotachi or the Viking tama!!!!!!! Not very ahemm ....ladylike but at least she is an Adult.I have just connected with Dean and they have got 4 hearts in friendship.Thanks Fooet!!!!!! :D :pochitchi: :mimitchi:

I am very behind on my log and now a lot has happened,but I guess I will tell you everything that has happened.Well I breeded Cara and Dean right after they turned 5.Dean went over to Cara's screen and the"Away" sign appeared.Both screens turned black.Dean went back to his screen and Cara slumped off to the corner.Two baby boys appeared on the screen and when they stopped trying to eat one another,Cara ordered the first one to go to the other tamagotchis screen.He appeared on Dean's screen and resumed to their normal lives.Last night Cara and Dean left and I had to take care of 2 annoying babitchis(telechi).I named the one on Dean's screen Evan and on Caras screen I named Scott.They have now turned into tamatchis.Can anyone tell me how to get a Nickatchi???QUICK!!!!

Sorry I haven't been updating very much and alot has happened.Scott turned into a NIKATCHI!!!!!!YAYOOOOO!!!! :D ^_^ :D :D While Evan turned into a Hashitamatohi. ^_^ :angry: Now Today Evan is 4 and just turned into Gozarotchi,and Scott has turned into a Megatchi.Here are their stats:

Name:Scott

Boy

G5

Happy:4 hearts

Hungry:3 hearts

Megatchi

Name:Evan

Boy

G2

Happy:4 hearts

Hungry:4 hearts

Ohh...I LOVE GOZAROTCHI'S

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott and Evan are doing FINE!!!!!Evan has turned 6 and Scott has turned 5.The Genie came and he gave Scott 5000 points!!!!!

Latest posts

Back