XOXO Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing was there. The doctor stood there, looking like a bunch of idiots. "Doctors!" cried Joey, "Here is the egg! You operated for nothing!" Joey held up the egg. The doctors closed Julie up, and allowed Joey to see her.

"Are you ok?" asked Joey. "Yeah, but I feel so happy, we have another egg!" Julie replied, looking down at the egg in her arms. Suddenly the egg started to glow a bright yellow. What was going on? This isn't normal! The egg magically lifted itself in the air and started to hatch. As the Tamagotchi came out, the light blinded them so they could not see what kind of Tamagotchi is was. Something weird was going on...

It was Rori! She pulled out a knife and stabbed Joey and Julie, then she disappeared!!

Gasping for breath, Julie looked Joey in the eye and said, "I love you...". Then they both blacked out...

Rori watched the two lovers as an invisible Tama.

HeHe Rori thought, Now Joey is MINE!!!

Rori put love potion in Joeys wound and took him to her house. The first girl he saw was Rori, so he immediatly fell in love.

Julie woke up in the hospital, alone and confused. What happened... she thought. Now I remember... Flashbacks of what happened in the previous hours flooded back to her. Good thing I still have Joey... she thought. Julie looked around, but Joey was no where to be seen. Julie asked everyone, and they all said Joey was last seen with this girl called Rori. Julie should have seen that coming.

And to think, thought Julie, that all of this would never have happened if Rori and I stayed true to who we were. We shouldn't have fought over a boy, I regret that so much. We could have been the bestest of friends. Oh I wish we could just forget all of this ever happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
But unfortunatley they couldn't just forget.

Meanwhile Rori was...

Rori was watching the news with Joey.

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn, be back in a sec, lovey dove." said Rori.

"Ok, my sweetie pie. Hurry back, I can't stand to be without you for even one second!" replied Joey.

While Rori was making the popcorn, Joey continued to watch the news. Then, there was a story about a Tamagotchi in the hospital who got stabed by a maniac. A picture of the Tamagotchi was shone, it was Julie!

Joey stared at the TV for a sec, trying to remember if he knew that girl...

"Oh my gosh," Joey whispered to himself, "Julie is the one I love, not Rori! I have to get out of here!"

But Joey was trapped! When Rori got back and saw the TV, she switched the channel to a romantic movie. There was love potion in the popcorn, so Rori and Joey started...

making out. At least Rori was. Joey pretended to eat the popcorn to make Rori think he still loves her. Joey had a plan to get back to Julie, and he knew it was going to work.

And Joey didn't eat the popcorn. He hid it in the couch. Then as Joey was sleeping on the couch, he snuck out. He went to the hospital. And then Julie said "You don't love me anymore!" Joey said "you are very pretty. and then Julie said...

Rori, who was on the couch woke up.

"Honey bunny, I thi-"

She realised he was GONE!

"OUUURGHH!!!!"

She was so furious she started to hover above the ground, the magic was still left in her!

And when a tama has magic left in her, and if the tama turns FURIOUS- the magic turns into EVIL MAGIC!

and that's what happened to Rori, SHE TURNED EVIL

She flew the hospital

She wanted revenge

Renvenge on

JULIA

Rori (now :wacko: ) used her magic to follow Joey to the hospital. She ran into Julie's room.

"Now I can get rid of you once and for all!!!" Rori shouted. She blasted Julie with a lightning bolt. Julie died.

"NOOOOO!" Joey screamed. Rori disappeared and left Joey all alone.

Suddenly while Joey was crying, the egg Julie had hatched. A sweet :furawatchi: girl baby Tama popped out.

"I will name you after your mother. You will be Julie," Joey said.

Joey then raised her and she soon grew into a beautiful :marumimitchi: starting high school.

Using her magic, she turned herself into a young mitmitchi :wacko: , and she went to the same high school as Julie :unsure: , Joey's daughter.

Rori called herself Lily and she became 'best friends' with Julie.

One day, she went to Julie's house for a 'visit'.

Joey sensed that something was wrong.

He felt an evil coming from 'Lily'.

She was so Evil that she stabbed :eek: in the back! Joey Was FURIOUS! he sensed that she was evil. He said: "Rori! I once loved you, but now I don't!" Rori said..........

on the toilot after that the conversation continued (I hope you did'nt make that random)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back