Who gives girls a bad name :Round 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who gives girls a bad name?

• Barbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bratz

• Ann Darrow

• Lois Lane

• Princess Peach

• Princess Daisy

• Pauline

• Olive Oyl

• Princess Zelda

• Jane Porter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i so have to say bratz!!! my lil cuz he is a boy he boute a brat because hr thought they were hot ew!

I've never heard anyone say they want to look like a doll.. - And you don't know that some girls/women do not look like the doll. They could naturally be slim and heavy chested (and all the other things you've said) and your all saying 'I don't know how anyone could want to look like that'.

My mom was fine with it when my sisters and I began playing with Barbies (because there were Astronaut Barbie, Doctor Barbie, and a lot of other career barbies) but started getting concerned when my younger sister started playing with Bratz and it's making Christy think that life is all about partying.

BRATZ! I'm a boy but still they look like you know! And plus cmon theyre just plain ugly they look like they take crack. Sorry for the words.

I'd have to say Bratz. They make us girls feel unimportant, and like we have to wear shirts that come up to our boobs to be cool. Not true. :mellow: Here's a tip for all the girls out there: don't let a doll influence your life.

EDIT: typos
Toys like Bratz and Barbies make us girls look bad because it makes us look like we don't dress good <_< .I also hate how some BOYS compare us to models on TV,just because we don't look like them,dosen't mean that we are ugly or anything.

//SC1994

Yeah, if a boy likes you he should like you for you not just because you dress to impress them. My boyfriend wouldn't like me to dress showing everything - He's a nice one <_< .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back