Who gives girls a bad name :Round 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who gives girls a bad name?

• Barbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bratz

• Ann Darrow

• Lois Lane

• Princess Peach

• Princess Daisy

• Pauline

• Olive Oyl

• Princess Zelda

• Jane Porter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
All the Damsel-in-distress charectars were nominated beacause they make girls, look helpless, weak, defenceless, and fragile. Barbie and Bratz were nominated because they make girls look like their obsessed with makeup ,style and fashion.

Who do you think makes us girls look bad?

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in my opinion, bratz are just small unalive plastic remakes of Paris hilton. They pressure girls into dressing like a sleaze, wearing loads of makeup and stuff. I dont mind Barbies, they arent as Bad, When I was younger i used to have a whole collection of them, i dont play with them anymore (too old , im 13) but i do design clothes for them. I just get random material and sew outfits together, its quite fun actually and they look as if they were actual barbie outfits that you can buy in a store.

I'd have to say Bratz. They make us girls feel unimportant, and like we have to wear shirts that come up to our boobs to be cool. Not true. :D

Here's a tip for all the girls out there: don't let a doll influence your life.

EDIT: typos

BARBIE!

They make everyone look like girly gils and babies!

(no offence people who like it)

Bratz.

I once was playing with a group of my friends and a boy came up to us and said we were brats because we liked those... Things. I could of pulled his head off. I have never liked those things.

I believe that if you say their name "Bratz" in the mirror 3 times they will come and dress you like them and put a dangerous amount of makeup on you!

zelda makes girls look awsome cause shes strong and can beat people up and im just a zelda fan! link is hot!

zelda makes girls look awsome cause shes strong and can beat people up and im just a zelda fan! link is hot!
Heck yeah! Zelda kicks butt, she doesn't give

us a bad name at all.

But i must say Bratz,

just look at there name. BRATZ!

Big heads, thin bodys, big breasts, big lips.

You'd think Bratz were designed by guys or something.

Actually i bet they are. Bratz are basically everything that

guys want them to be. (Not all guys of course) But you

get what i mean. I find them annoying and

inappropriate for young children. There teaching young

girls the wrong things. Man! And i hate it how they

always want to GO SHOPPING! @#%%&*%$)*)%*&!!

%^(%&*(%^$&$(^(^%&^(%& OH MY GOSH Makes

me MAD!

Barbie, with her 2 inch waist, pink tops, and that white blond hair. I buy them to snap the legs. No offence to blondes.

Oh, I like Zelda! She kicks butt!

I'd have to say Bratz.  They make us girls feel unimportant, and like we have to wear shirts that come up to our boobs to be cool.  Not true. :) Here's a tip for all the girls out there: don't let a doll influence your life.

EDIT: typos
Definitely. Bratz are by far the worst. They make little girls think they need to dress in inappropriate clothing and have a nasty attitude. I can't stand them. (Plus, they are ugly. Why would anyone want those things?)

Bratz.

First of all they have way too much make up on and way to big lips. They wear pretty slut like clothing which makes girls think that they have to wear too tight clothing to be pretty. I also dislike their removable feet. I also think that they are a bad infulence for little children that like Bratz because they'll think "I need to be as skinny as Bratz dolls and wear lots of makeup." I think they are little mini Paris Hiltons.

I don't mind the damsel in distress stuff. I love Mario games and Prin. Peach and Daisy.

Barbie and Bratz definately! They make little kids feel like they have to be perfect and wear make up all the time. Seriously, I have only wore make up once and that was for a musical when we HAD to wear it. Other than that I have never worn make up and I'm nearly 13!

i say princess peach! weird name lol!

peach!!!! (burst out laughing~~!!!!) ha ha ha ha!!!

i say princess peach! weird name lol!

peach!!!!? (burst out laughing~~!!!!) ha ha ha ha!!!

:)

Heck yeah! Zelda kicks butt, she doesn't giveus a bad name at all.

But i must say Bratz,

just look at there name. BRATZ!

Big heads, thin bodys, big breasts, big lips.

You'd think Bratz were designed by guys or something.

Actually i bet they are. Bratz are basically everything that

guys want them to be. (Not all guys of course) But you

get what i mean. I find them annoying and

inappropriate for young children. There teaching young

girls the wrong things. Man! And i hate it how they

always want to GO SHOPPING! @#%%&*%$)*)%*&!!

%^(%&*(%^$&$(^(^%&^(%& OH MY GOSH Makes

me MAD!
Each week, I eliminate the one with the least votes. If there are 2 or more with the least votes, I just go einnie-meni.

Camelle

I am a boy

I vote Bratz because the clothes are WAY to slutty and theres makeup!! Little kids should not be wearing makeup!! KILL BRATZZZZZZZZZZZ!! They are Bratz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back