Whats your favourite clothing store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
My favourite hands down is Hot Topic. Great stuff there. I love their converse and vans shoes. What about you guys? Post and explain your answer!

[SIZE=7pt]Hands down, I have to say Abercrombie and Fitch. So nice, but SO expensive. I can't it all the time (let alone shop anywhere all the time) but when I do, I make it worth it. Also, it smells like very good perfume when you buy new cloths ;][/SIZE]

Ahh, Hot Topic love.... Definitely Hot Topic. I love the clothes there! And all the possible combinations.... I absolutely HATE Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, etc. D:

Hot Topic Is Cool...

All The Clothes Around Where I Live Are All...Sucky.

Sadly, Im Canadian And Theres Duty On Shipping...Its Expensive... I Hate It...

I feel dumb saying this but I never heard of Hot Topic before.

Anyways, I say the best place to get clothes is the gap.

Or the clothing section of walmart. XDDD

I feel dumb saying this but I never heard of Hot Topic before. Anyways, I say the best place to get clothes is the gap.

Or the clothing section of walmart. XDDD
I've never heard of it either! I like Stitches,Garage and American Eagle. :ichigotchi:

-Happyqueen :ichigotchi:

I like hot topic..but I also enjoy taking long walks in Juicy Couture and Nordstroms.

But I really like hot topic.

bamcr

Abercrombie. I love how their clothes are New York style, and when their clothes are on sale they have really good prices.

[SIZE=14pt]I like Limited too even though their outfits cost like $60 I them cause of the girly stuff and sparkles and txt on the shirts![/SIZE] :p :p :( :D :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back