Whats your favourite clothing store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic is Awesome, i love their band shirts and accessories. but they are very expensive.

I want a Misfits shirt.......

Don't have a favorite.

If it fits, I like it, and it's comfortable, The store doesn't even matter.

Except if its from a garage sale, Goodwill, or from a Hobo... Those are no-no's. XD

(Just so you get an idea, I wear ripped jeans and regular print shirts. The last thing I bought from Limited Too was... Actually, I can't really remember ever buying anything from Limited Too... lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have a favorite.If it fits, I like it, and it's comfortable, The store doesn't even matter.

Except if its from a garage sale, Goodwill, or from a Hobo... Those are no-no's. XD

(Just so you get an idea, I wear ripped jeans and regular print shirts. The last thing I bought from Limited Too was... Actually, I can't really remember ever buying anything from Limited Too... lol.)
You mean you don't buy underwear from Goodwill, garage sales, or resale shops?

C~M

My favorite clothing store is a certain store (not a chain) in the mall I used to go to in California. My second favorite is mail order. A site called Angry, Young and Poor has really cool band tees and other things.

I don't have a particular clothing that I like, as long as it looks good, and I mostly go to Kohls and JC Pennies for clothes, so you know the brand. :angry:

Dickies, South Pole, Lee Dungraee, Urban up, and etc.

Well, I don't shop till I drop, unless it's in an art store. Yeah, I probably faint a lot in art stores. "OMGOMGOMG!!! They got their shipment of COPICS! I was looking all over for these! And omgomg there's a sale on paper! And like, over there, SCROLL TIP PENS! -faint-"

My favorite store is probably TJmax or Ross or somewhere like that. 0___o I really dislike shopping for clothes. I have a couple nice t-shirts (they have some patterns on them that I like. Maybe three of them) and my one skirt. My jeans and all that are from "thrifty" stores.

I like to sift around the flea market for some new friends and sometimes I find some nice jewlry there. I got a choker with bone beads and feathers. That was nice.. I got both my italian charm bracelets there. And countless earrings that I don't wear but give to my cousins.

But, I can make a lot of my jewlery. I like friendship bracelets (I try to make them for other people, but they fall of in like two days and I'm like "WTF mine have been on for two MONTHS! They don't fall off that fast!") and I used to wear a lot. (How many?)

And michaels. They have solid colored T-shirts for THREE BUCKS. Or something cheap like that. I have a lot of those. A lot of the time I wear the PE shorts. They're comfortable.

My favourie clothes store is Valleygirl. TEMT is also really good. So is Ice.

My faves are Aeropostale, and Holister because they are cute, and theyre girly! :D I would never go into Hot Topic, no offense. >.> Too black.

Hot Topic is one of my favorites. All my friends think it's just a store for wierd gothic people with multiple piercings, but actually they have really cute stuff!

my other favorite store is Wet Seal. They have so many cute shirts with funny sayings. And it's very modern and simple.

Limited TOO because I think the clothes there are cute xPP But there outfits cost a lot

I don't care, I just love clothes! Mainly I shop at Limited Too, Old Navy, Justice, American Eagle, Aeropostale...or even the clothes sections of Walmart, Kohls, or Target. I also like Hollister and Abercrombie. Pretty much anywhere :)

I've Heard of Hot topic , Though i have Never been to one. (There are Hot Topic's In Canada right?)

-

But mostly, I get my clothes from Walmart or Zellers.

abercrombie

old navy

and sometimes limited too (but not really)

aeropastle

(american egele and holister) but soon havent gone shopping in a while....

you should have made this a poll

<33=]

Aeropostale has the cutest graphic tees and camis, and American Eagle is awesome for when I wanna go preppy (Is that really bad?)

But Victoria's Secret Pink line is soo cute. :D

I like GAP, Old Navy, Nordstroms, JC Pennys, Target, and some store that's only a chain in my tri-town area, so you've probably never heard of it. I don't really like shopping for clothes, I usually buy my clothing off the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back