What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Jen used Weiwei in her spelling work. She had to write a sentence using the word ''Canada'' and she said: Ksenia's friend Weiwei lives in Canada and LOVES it.

She doesn't know about any other Canadian TTers.

Learned never to run past Mum with bare feet while she is altering Daddy's jeans. There are possible needles on the floor that will get lodged really deep into your foot and have an awkward hook on the end and be extremely painful.

I learned to never sprint in the beginning of races.

Slow and steady DOES win the race.

Sprinting will causeyou to trip over people, mud going all over your shoe, and you won't get a very good place in the race.

I learned that Michelle's physical fitness is way above average. That makes me asume that if she and I were to have a race, I would get THRASHED by her.

I also learned that apparently tall people are gonna have to pay more for airoplane seats starting from next month. That's really not cool.

And I learned that according to Today Tonight and it's newsreporters, smaller people make really good pilots and don't cause accidents as much as tall people.

To listen to my mom when she tells me I can't eat more than 3 sticks of BBQ pork (technically it isn't pork, it's fake pork 'cause I ate at a vegetarian restaurant), and that I shouldn't insist on getting more than that. 'Cause, well, I was quite full by stick number 3. XD

Oh, and Jen used Weiwei in her spelling work. She had to write a sentence using the word ''Canada'' and she said: Ksenia's friend Weiwei lives in Canada and LOVES it.
She doesn't know about any other Canadian TTers.
=O I'm on someones homework =D

I learned that my name is used in the homework of someone in Australia

I learned that I should never teach... I'm wayyy too impatient...

I learned that I have a math test on Ksenia's B-day. =[ The final test =[

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned thatI should keep away from sports for a while, as I am becoming too active [ew, gross mind] and my legs and all my muscle joints and stuff are killing meee.

I also learned that our school will never win a netball game, no matter how bad the other team is. We just suck too much, even though we have plenty of tall people on our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back