what version tamagotchi is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sanriochick

Reaction score
my friend gave me one of her tams, from a few years ago, and i need help figuring out which version it is!!

-its bright pink and has infra red strip at the top

-there is no shop

- im in the baby phase, and the games are "dance" and "jump"

-when you eat its just one food, not abunch of different ones

any ideas? need more info, and i can tell you.

oh, thank you so much! :D

do you know if a v1 and a v2 can have babies???

andd, i have been having a lot of fun!! its sort of funny cuz im in highschool,

and i carry my tams everywhere and ppl are always like "how is ur pets doing?"

HAHA.

A v1 can mate with a v2 and have babies, just like any other Tamagotchis could. When you connect with the v2, select "OTHERS" on the v2. Connect the two Tamagotchis a lot, and when they are adults, they can have babies.

I hope this helped you, sanriochick!

Yes, actually, they can! :) I've done it NUMEROUS times, and don't you worry; it rocks! :) Making your Tamas have babies after a long, LONG....! friendship is SOOOOO rewarding, I can't even BEGIN to say how it is! :) OMG, I SO wanna go back to that first summer with my V1s and my V2s.... it was the BEST. SUMMER. EVER!!!! :D :)

A v1 can mate with a v2 and have babies, just like any other Tamagotchis could. When you connect with the v2, select "OTHERS" on the v2. Connect the two Tamagotchis a lot, and when they are adults, they can have babies.
I hope this helped you, sanriochick!
No offence, but I noticed you made a little mistake in what you just said. :)

In the v2 connection menu, it says 'Connect?', then it asks you if you want to connect with a v2 or a v1. (it says v1 instead of 'others'; but 'v1' and 'others' mean the same thing on the v2.)

In the v1 connection menu... Well, there isn't one. You can connect with any Tamagotchi Connection tamagotchi (other than the v5 and up) that way.

I hope that helps! :rolleyes: If you need any more help, PM me if you would like to.

@CTF@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back